18 Ezekiel Ansah

19 Dion Jordan

20 John Jenkins

21 Kenny Vaccaro

22 Mike Glennon

23 Sam Montgomery

24 Shariff Floyd

25 Alex Okafor

Well, if he's that good, getting him will cost us a lot in trading up unless he falls to us due to qb reaching, i wouldnt mind trying to fix the oline through free agency

He won't get drafted nearly that high. Decastro was a top 5 player last year and went 23. I could be wrong but I could see Warmack falling to the cowboys @ 18

He won't get drafted nearly that high. Decastro was a top 5 player last year and went 23. I could be wrong but I could see Warmack falling to the cowboys @ 18

Yes,  DeCastro fell to 24th....    the difference is, last year was a MUCH stronger draft.

This year there is no Luck, RG3, Richardson...   there's no corner worth the 6th pick like Claiborne, or a safety worth the 7th pick like Barron.   Then Tannehill went 8th. 

There are no special players to push Warmack down to the 20's. 

Colt's fans expecting that are like the fans who wished for Indy to go 11-5 this year.    What are the chances of THAT happening?!?      No.    Wait.     (I hope people realize I'm kidding here....  right?)

Well...   you get my meaning....     :thmup:

Yes,  DeCastro fell to 24th....    the difference is, last year was a MUCH stronger draft.

This year there is no Luck, RG3, Richardson...   there's no corner worth the 6th pick like Claiborne, or a safety worth the 7th pick like Barron.   Then Tannehill went 8th. 

Colt's fans expecting that are like the fans who wished for Indy to go 11-5 this year.    What are the chances of THAT happening?!?      No.    Wait.     (I hope people realize I'm kidding here....  right?)

Well...   you get my meaning....     :thmup:

I don't think this draft is that week....better pass rushers and tackles imo. And everyone was mocking Decastro top 15...didnt happen. Like I said, I don't think Warmack will make it to the 20's, but if he falls to the cowboys at 18 I wouldn't be surprised at all. I don't think a guard has ever gone top 15.

Good players will get pushed down the board inevitably if QB desperate teams start reaching for them. Locker, Gabbert, and Ponder shouldn't have been first round picks, let alone all top 12 picks. It happens every year so however unlikely, there's always a chance a guy like Warmack could fall.

Warmack isn't worth giving up multiple picks for. We stay put and draft the best player available when we pick. We are rebuilding.. We're not a team that's one offensive guard away from a Superbowl.

Agree with you, BPA ftw, id love to see a pass rusher OLB/DE fall to number 24

I wouldnt be a fan of drafting a guard in the diest round, but if a talent like warmack falls, grigson should take him without hesitating, unless a pass rusher falls too

Yes, DeCastro fell to 24th.... the difference is, last year was a MUCH stronger draft.

This year there is no Luck, RG3, Richardson... there's no corner worth the 6th pick like Claiborne, or a safety worth the 7th pick like Barron. Then Tannehill went 8th.

Colt's fans expecting that are like the fans who wished for Indy to go 11-5 this year. What are the chances of THAT happening?!? No. Wait. (I hope people realize I'm kidding here.... right?)

Well... you get my meaning.... :thmup:

No luck or rg3 but there are plenty pass rushers and many teams will reach for quarterbacks

I totally agree...     Too many teams need a QB and they will reach for one.    I would not be shocked to see 3 go in the top 15.

KC, Arizona, Buff, Jax, NYJ, Clev,    All need to upgrade at the position.     Chicago, Dallas, and Baltimore also have QB's in the last year of their contracts.   Would they take a stab at a QB this season?

One or two of these rookie QB 's will shoot up the rankings by draft day.

After watching the way the Colt OL played the last several games OL is definitely the primary position of need this off season.  Warmack will certainly not be there.  My hope is the Colts sign 2 or 3 OLmen and a WR  in FA and focus the draft on D.

No luck or rg3 but there are plenty pass rushers and many teams will reach for quarterbacks

Yep Mathews is staying..  I can't believe that, he is ranked higher than Luke J by the NFP. 

Boy a serious injury and this guy stands to lose a lot of dough.    Some good QB's will come out next season along with Clowney so he will likely drop.

Interesting...      but his family is not hurting for dough.

I don't know why we're having this same discussion again.

Just did a Google search.    This is nothing official.    Not from Matthews.   Or his family.    Or the school.

Just some reports speculating that he's staying in.     Nothing official.    Not yet at least.

You may be right tomorrow.    Or the day after.    But so far,  it's speculation.

"This year there is no Luck, RG3, Richardson... there's no corner worth the 6th pick like Claiborne, or a safety worth the 7th pick like Barron. Then Tannehill went 8th.

There are no special players to push Warmack down to the 20's."
    NCF .........       Kinda of like this sort of speculation?
  No Luck true enough ...  but besides him, until after the All Star games, Pro Days and combine you cannot make a claim like that. 

The Draft is 3 1/2+ months away...   none of us know what will happen.

PFT is a pretty reputable site...    so if they post it then it's good enough for me...   I mean they did take him off of their BB    Sorry for taking their word for it...

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/NFPS-Top-200-Draft-Prospects-Version-30.html

Warmack isn't worth giving up multiple picks for. We stay put and draft the best player available when we pick. We are rebuilding.. We're not a team that's one offensive guard away from a Superbowl.

No but we are maybe one hit away from our QB getting murdered and it very well could happen if they throw that line out there in front of him again.

We will make moves to tighten up the line.. But we won't move up in the daft to get one guy.. Even if we had Warmack that wouldn't guarantee Luck's safety. There's five guys who need to block, plus the tightends and our running backs. Yes Warmack would be nice.. But we won't trade up for him.. It just won't happen.