Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Ravens AFC Wild Card Playoff Game Thread

Vaughn pass interference....a pathetic call....WOW.....what a  :censored2: start..........The refs yesterday were not calling touches....

Colts caught a break with that fumble!

Let's go out and score some points. They desperately need some points to quiet this crowd.

Should have been a facemask on Luck. MVP of this season belongs to the refs without a doubt.

Allen blocking well on one...

Castonzo nice block the next...and REGGIE!!!!

Nice run by Ballard on the counter...............

I guess we can forget them calling penalties against the ravens today. :(

What facemasks?  The players helmet clearly turns to the side....but what facemask?

I guess we can forget them calling penalties against the ravens today. :(

They cannot call anything on the RAY-Vens!!!!!!

And a fumble....Ray Lewis......gets it....

After such a good, methodical drive, it has to end like that.  Well, it's up to the defense to stop them now.  Let's go, boys!

What facemasks?  The players helmet clearly turns to the side....but what facemask?

And forget the one on Luck. Amazing how the Refs nitpick on us but ignore BLATANT calls on them. My voice is hoarse from screaming at the refs and the games barely started.

Did Simms just call Kruger a better pass rusher than Suggs?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• You don't spare resources for a QB IMO. If you love a player and think he can be your franchise QB, you trade up to get him. I don't know if Ballard loves any of the QBs, I don't know if he's watching them even right now, but yeah... this is my position - we have some good picks in excess of our own to use to trade up. Go get the QB you love. 
    • I'm not a proponent that Hooker is an elite all around FS.  His eliteness is simply one dimensional, which isn't enough to warrant a huge capital investment, IMO.   But in his defense, it seemed to me the scheme being played did not have him always covering the deep ball.  The first TD looks like it may have been a whiff, it happens, but the other times it looked like there was no intention to give the CB over the top FS help.  Which is a scheme problem. (so why would you not have your elite deep ball guy not in position to defend the deep ball?)   If Hooker was truly out of position on those deep throws, it was really, really, bad play because he was not even in the picture and in no position to contest the long completion.
    • 129 yards passing, of that 52 went to WR’s. for an NFL QB-1. But Jacoby has the most secure job in this league. Jacoby has what you would call an all day Hall Pass.  The Colts will probably draft  in the mid to late second round because of value and CB likes them picks, but his coaching staff don’t.. Until the Colts makes a change at QB-1. This team will be good enough to miss the play offs year after year. This loss wasn’t on the refs, coaching, or poor WR play. This was on Jacoby. Last night shows how badly this team misses Andrew Luck
    • He's probably referring to that pass early in the game that JB threw about 5 left of Ebron over the middle.
    • Blame Eberflus, not Hooker.  On those long completions, the safeties were positioned in mid-level zone coverage and had no responsibility for covering deep.  Re-watch the game and see how they were deployed before making silly comments like Hooker was confused (Aikman) and he let receivers blow by him (commenters here). 
  • Members