Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Upset Not Just Great But Hilarious If It Happens

ColtsD

Basicly just want to continue the " can't wait for victory 2morrow" thread. If it happens it will be a moral killer for the texans. Actually even if the game is competitive it will be. :coltshelmet:

Put it this way.... if we beat Houston today, Gary Kubiak won't just be on the "hot seat".... he'll be in the electric chair with a wet sponge on his head like those death row guys in The Green Mile.

After the ridiculous speech I just heard Micheal Irving give on NFLN, I too will be laughing myself into full pee-pants mode if we win.

Irvin just got me fired up for a win.

Heard it too. I, for the life of me, do not understand why a network would employ that man. He is an embarrassment and a *. He sounds so unbelievably stupid I know the rest of the panel is humiliated that they are forced to work with him.

Heard it too. I, for the life of me, do not understand why a network would employ that man. He is an embarrassment and a *. He sounds so unbelievably stupid I know the rest of the panel is humiliated that they are forced to work with him.

I missed it what did his * brain conjure up now????

Why is that? although i dont really agree with what most of what he said, but isnt that what some fans want? a young QB to learn under manning? Irvin knows what he's talking about its a bit up in the air cause the colts could have should have would have.. we dont know. I do expect the colts to come out there and ball out.

I missed it what did his * brain conjure up now????

That the Colts were stupid for not drafting a QB this year, now we're gonna pay for our stupidity.

We would have to be SOOOO lucky to have just drafted a rookie QB, plug him in after the lockout, and have him do anything but give us a 1-15 season. Rich Eisen was palpably upset because Irvin wouldn't shut-up, continuing to protest and make comments as Eisen was trying to move on to a Jay Cutler story.

Sounds like someone is on the powda again.

Why is that? although i dont really agree with what most of what he said, but isnt that what some fans want? a young QB to learn under manning? Irvin knows what he's talking about its a bit up in the air cause the colts could have should have would have.. we dont know. I do expect the colts to come out there and ball out.

A rookie QB would do us NO GOOD this year!

Frankly we are lucky to have Collins. A rookie just drafted with the lockout situation, what good would that do us now, smitto?

A rookie QB would do us NO GOOD this year!

Frankly we are lucky to have Collins. A rookie just drafted with the lockout situation, what good would that do us now, smitto?

He never said a rookie, he said draft someone that can learn under peyton and he was not talking about this year, he was talking being prepared.

That the Colts were stupid for not drafting a QB this year, now we're gonna pay for our stupidity.

We would have to be SOOOO lucky to have just drafted a rookie QB, plug him in after the lockout, and have him do anything but give us a 1-15 season. Rich Eisen was palpably upset because Irvin wouldn't shut-up, continuing to protest and make comments as Eisen was trying to move on to a Jay Cutler story.

Ah, welp I usually take what I hear from ex crackheads with a grain of salt. Ohh well, funny about how Eisen as well he probably was like, "please Michael, shut the ^#+@ up!!"

Ah, welp I usually take what I hear from ex crackheads with a grain of salt. Ohh well, funny about how Eisen as well he probably was like, "please Michael, shut the ^#+@ up!!"

I dont see how bringing up someones drug issues means anything, just kinda shows your mentality. Wonder how you would feel if someone brung up your past personal struggle.

Yes and Mallett would have been a great pick.

He never said a rookie, he said draft someone that can learn under peyton and he was not talking about this year, he was talking being prepared.

He specifically said we should've drafted a QB this year and Eisen pointed out the absurdness of that remark. I agree with his opinion that we weren't ready, I've been promising my fellow fans right here on this forum for years, including this spring, that 'ol man Peyton is gonna get hurt and we're going to be screwed. But Irvin's delivery is way too over the top and he always does that...taking a good point and slaughtering it with nonsense.

Put it this way.... if we beat Houston today, Gary Kubiak won't just be on the "hot seat".... he'll be in the electric chair with a wet sponge on his head like those death row guys in The Green Mile.

LOVE that movie!

Back to the topic: If the Texans lose, Kubiak should be fired immediately. However, as a Colts fan, I think he should stick around and keep the Texans out of the playoffs year after year

He specifically said we should've drafted a QB this year and Eisen pointed out the absurdness of that remark. I agree with his opinion that we weren't ready, I've been promising my fellow fans right here on this forum for years, including this spring, that 'ol man Peyton is gonna get hurt and we're going to be screwed. But Irvin's delivery is way too over the top and he always does that...taking a good point and slaughtering it with nonsense.

You might wanna hold on your prediction Nostradamus cause the colts havent played yet... they will win that game today.

You might wanna hold on your prediction Nostradamus cause the colts havent played yet... they will win that game today.

You remember what I said I'd do if the Colts won today right? Given you your props if you're right. I want you to be right. Remember, I think they'll stumble the first few weeks but I have confidence that they'll pick it up from there.

It is not so much the things he says, it is the way he says them, along with his actions. He is on a television network and he acts totally unprofessional. Half the time I feel like I need a translator to figure out what he's trying to say because when he gets going, he yells and screams and acts like a total baffoon.