Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Texans Game Day Thread

I blame the Colts FO in a lot of ways for never preparing for the possibility they would need to replace Peyton during the season at some point. Brady proved that even one of the best could go down at any given time and be out for the season. Instead of working to get a decent back up QB, they were left scrambling to find one this year.

Wow, 17 pts and the first quarter isn't even done yet

That's what happens when you turn the ball over twice in three plays inside your own 20.

Finding a rhythm for the season is more important than winning this game.

Agreed.

I know the Colts will get better with each game, and they always start rusty, but I don't see us winning over 4 games this year between Manning, new players, other teams getting better and lineup changes.

I blame the Colts FO in a lot of ways for never preparing for the possibility they would need to replace Peyton during the season at some point. Brady proved that even one of the best could go down at any given time and be out for the season. Instead of working to get a decent back up QB, they were left scrambling to find one this year.

Agreed. Not only does this game show how much Indy needs Peyton but it shows how bad the D is.

Plans should have been put into place for both needs.

on a positive note Joe looks pretty positive out there for the most part.

but it seems that this will be a rough game defensively. Hopefully the offense will get these butterflies taken care of.

We can't block nor can we tackle. Our team looks like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off.

Same old Colts FANS, I see.

Even fans can see they are sucking ... wearing blinders is not a requirement to be a fan!!!

Ugh, I wasn't really thinking we had a real shot to win but I hope collins gets settled and can at least give us a sense that we'll be able to be competitive the remainder of this season. Nothing better than seeing all the colt haters rise up now, how sad is that.

Forum went down for a while, probably due to high traffic. But we're back. The game's getting ugly...the half can't come soon enough

yah real smart caldwell, take a timeout so kerry collins can get killed with a minute 30 left in the half. gl kerrry

Well the front office really screwed this one up big time. Should have gotten a quality backup QB after Peyton had the 1st surgery. They were definately caught with their pants down. The defense is WORSE than last season and not even Peyton would survive with this offensive line.

...the half can't come soon enough

I disagree. I want to see us put some points on the board before the half. Indy has nothing to lose at this point, so lets draw this game out and find a rhythm for the season.

i wish we would just trade for matt flynn he gives us a better chance to win imo but i would like to see what painter could do since he knows the system better

Sorry about the way the game is going, everyone. I expected the offense to struggle a lot, but thought the defense would be decent. I can't get the game here. Is it something the defense can turn around in upcoming weeks?

Just sick, absolutely sick. I really hate it when im right. Im rarely wrong. Collins really needs to work on getting rid of the ball quicker. Defense.. wow. Simply being man handled.

Pretty embarrassing really. I thought we would be more competitive then this. Our db's can't hang with texans wr's our oline is doin a good job of run blocking. Kerry is rusty to say the least. Peyton doesn't play on defense so there is no excuse for how easy they are moving the ball.

No offense guys, but i hope we do horrible this season and get good draft spot, so we can get the QB from stanford LUCK.