Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Texans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I blame the Colts FO in a lot of ways for never preparing for the possibility they would need to replace Peyton during the season at some point. Brady proved that even one of the best could go down at any given time and be out for the season. Instead of working to get a decent back up QB, they were left scrambling to find one this year.

I blame the Colts FO in a lot of ways for never preparing for the possibility they would need to replace Peyton during the season at some point. Brady proved that even one of the best could go down at any given time and be out for the season. Instead of working to get a decent back up QB, they were left scrambling to find one this year.

Agreed. Not only does this game show how much Indy needs Peyton but it shows how bad the D is.

Plans should have been put into place for both needs.

Ugh, I wasn't really thinking we had a real shot to win but I hope collins gets settled and can at least give us a sense that we'll be able to be competitive the remainder of this season. Nothing better than seeing all the colt haters rise up now, how sad is that.

Well the front office really screwed this one up big time. Should have gotten a quality backup QB after Peyton had the 1st surgery. They were definately caught with their pants down. The defense is WORSE than last season and not even Peyton would survive with this offensive line.

Pretty embarrassing really. I thought we would be more competitive then this. Our db's can't hang with texans wr's our oline is doin a good job of run blocking. Kerry is rusty to say the least. Peyton doesn't play on defense so there is no excuse for how easy they are moving the ball.