Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Texans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was painful. I was pretty angry when my DVR caught up and I couldn't fast forward through non-play time anymore. I just wanted it to end.

Why are people giving Garcon grief over dropping a pass? I only saw one drop on that bunk "defenseless receiver" play and that was good defensive play, not bad receiver play. Did I miss another?

Come on fans one game does not make a season, we were out coached, out played on the offensive line, and the defense needs to practice,corners need to get away from soft coverage, line backers need to play closer to the line. Offense needs to move forward and not step back, which as you all saw the pocket collapse. These are basic coaching adjustment. Collins will be fine once he is settled in, Painter lacks the experience to help. Management needs coaching help to play with the players that were chosen. Good or bad , now we need to make the proper adjustment. Now to the coach it is time to take a man up stance, pep talks pats on the back you know basic moral building not silence. Come on coach man up, yell a little let them know you care.

Come on fans one game does not make a season, we were out coached, out played on the offensive line, and the defense needs to practice,corners need to get away from soft coverage, line backers need to play closer to the line. Offense needs to move forward and not step back, which as you all saw the pocket collapse. These are basic coaching adjustment. Collins will be fine once he is settled in, Painter lacks the experience to help. Management needs coaching help to play with the players that were chosen.

Yea, we were only out-played in coaching, special teams, passing offense, rushing offense, defense, time of possession, penalties... I'll think of more later :P.

I think Houston actually had more turnovers, but whatever.

If you thought it was rough on the tube you should have been at Reliant Stadium. The game coverage on TV did little to show the DISCONNECT between Collins and the rest of the team. At least Painter was up and down the sidelines interacting and not checked out. Collins needs to tune in and actually join the team. Any punk off the street can wear a colts uniform, maybe a punk off the streets would give a dang and actually TRY! Still gotta back the blue though. Here's to a frontal lobotomy for Collins-maybe he'll wanna be on our side next week. :cheer: