Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Texans 12-30-12

lollygagger8

Thought I'd post up some pics for ya'll to enjoy.

My buddy has some STELLAR season tickets and helped me enjoy the game for my Birthday!! :)

Right after T.Y's TD catch.....

6.jpg

It still amazes me how low Shaub gets when he's behind the center.....

5.jpg

Texans mid play......

4.jpg

Almost punched a camera man (lol).......

3.jpg

Luck and the offense warming up......

2.jpg

My girl and I....fun times.....

1.jpg

These are some quick cell phone pics. I'll add some better ones off my real camera tonight and post some more.

Great seats and really nice pics! Thank for sharing. We were in the end zone. This had to be one of my favorite games to cap off a season.

BTW, we were wondering if Collie goes to the games (or any of the IR guys for that matter). Anyone know?

Great seats and really nice pics! Thank for sharing. We were in the end zone. This had to be one of my favorite games to cap off a season.

BTW, we were wondering if Collie goes to the games (or any of the IR guys for that matter). Anyone know?

I saw Collie, Whalen, Powers, Redding, Zibs, and another D-Lineman I couldn't recognize on the sidelines.

Redding is such a motivator on the sidelines. No wonder the team voted him captain. We yelled at him saying thatta boy Redding....and he gave us a fist pump, and a look that he would eat us if we were close. lol. He's so BA!!

I saw Collie, Whalen, Powers, Redding, Zibs, and another D-Lineman I couldn't recognize on the sidelines.

Redding is such a motivator on the sidelines. No wonder the team voted him captain. We yelled at him saying thatta boy Redding....and he gave us a fist pump, and a look that he would eat us if we were close. lol. He's so BA!!

That's great! You probably saw Nevis. Love Redding, it looks like he's going to play Sunday.

The other guys, Guy, Heard, Geathers, have all played pretty well too.