Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Blue Or White Jerseys Tomorrow?

ColtsLover4ever

I don't believe in white jerseys... They get dirty too easily.

It'll be my blue Garçon. We're going to need him to catch anything thrown his way. I'd wear my blue Collie, but it's bad juju to wear the jersey of an injured player on game day, and if he's held out on injury at the last moment I don't want to be responsible for the price we'll have to pay as a result.

I don't believe in white jerseys... They get dirty too easily.

It'll be my blue Garçon. We're going to need him to catch anything thrown his way. I'd wear my blue Collie, but it's bad juju to wear the jersey of an injured player on game day, and if he's held out on injury at the last moment I don't want to be responsible for the price we'll have to pay as a result.

That's exactly why I haven't got a white one in a while (I do have a Manning and Harrison white).

So, I'll be rocking my authentic blue Reggie Wayne jersey. Representin'. GO COLTS!!!!!

He is still at the vets. Showing progress, but slowly. We are hoping to bring him home in two weeks. :) His winter blanket and hoodie are colts blue! Thinking about sewing on a white horseshoe on it.. :)

Good to hear.

Sounds like he dresses better than me!:blueshoe:

Isn't White away, and Blue Home. It's like that in hockey...

Usually, but technically I thinks it's "home team choice".

For all practical purposes though you are correct. By the way it wasn't all that long ago that it was exactly the opposite. Which was fine with me because I like the white uniforms better anyway. Probably my favorite look in all of sports. Of course I'm a bit biased.