WR2 - Mike Wallace

Slot R - TY Hilton

TE - Coby Fleener 70% Dwayne Allen 60%

LT - Anthony Castonzo

LG - Chance Warmack

C - Samson Satele

RG - Louis Vasquez

RT - Sebastien Voller

That is one of the best offenses in football hands down. It is of course dependent on whether Arians is still OC because of his extremely vertical system, then we have less need for deep threats and Wallace probably wouldn't be signed, and  we probably wouldn't invest so much in the o-line because Luck needs less time for his throws, though it will still be hugely important if we want to develop a strong rushing attack.

QB  - Andrew Luck

RB - Vick Ballard 60% Donald Brown 40%

WR1 - Reggie Wayne

WR2 - Mike Wallace

Slot R - TY Hilton

LT - Anthony Castonzo

LG - Chance Warmack

C - Samson Satele

RG - Louis Vasquez

RT - Sebastien Voller

That is one of the best offenses in football hands down. It is of course dependent on whether Arians is still OC because of his extremely vertical system, then we have less need for deep threats and Wallace probably wouldn't be signed, and  we probably wouldn't invest so much in the o-line because Luck needs less time for his throws, though it will still be hugely important if we want to develop a strong rushing attack.

I like it, but I think it's a little too much. An offensive line is all about chemistry, you can't just throw in 3½ (Satele has missed a lot of games) and expect the best. I'd keep Justice, he's been pretty solid on RT, and I'd switch Satele out with Shipley. Then I'd like it. We need help at our guard position.

I also believe Allen will be our number one TE, even though I think Fleener will share almost the same numbers. Before injury, he was on his way for almost the same numbers as Allen ended up with this season. But Allen has stayed healthy and really become a large part of our offense. We need to take advantage of Fleener's height and chemistry with Luck, because as of now, Allen's the better TE.

About Hilton, I actually think he is our deep weapon as of now. He's averaging 17,2 yrds per catch - the highest among the top of all the rookies this year. We saw that both games against Houston especially. I'd prefer Dwayne Bowe instead - if we have to go big on the WR's.

I like it, but I think it's a little too much. An offensive line is all about chemistry, you can't just throw in 3½ (Satele has missed a lot of games) and expect the best. I'd keep Justice, he's been pretty solid on RT, and I'd switch Satele out with Shipley. Then I'd like it. We need help at our guard position.

I also believe Allen will be our number one TE, even though I think Fleener will share almost the same numbers. Before injury, he was on his way for almost the same numbers as Allen ended up with this season. But Allen has stayed healthy and really become a large part of our offense. We need to take advantage of Fleener's height and chemistry with Luck, because as of now, Allen's the better TE.

About Hilton, I actually think he is our deep weapon as of now. He's averaging 17,2 yrds per catch - the highest among the top of all the rookies this year. We saw that both games against Houston especially. I'd prefer Dwayne Bowe instead - if we have to go big on the WR's.

Arians system almost always has two guys going deep so I think there is plenty of room for Wallace and TY. When we constantly have two guys going deep it pushes the secondary back, and when these guys have the quality of Hilton and Wallace they will be respected, the safeties will almost always have to drop. If this happens, it gives both and passing game and the running game so much more space to work with, Bowe is a big possession receiver that we already have in our TE's and Reggie plays much bigger than his 6'0ft, I just don't see Bowe fitting into this offense. (Again this theory is only relevant if it's the same system next year which I personally hope it is).

In regards to the O-Line, great players develop chemistry with great players quickly, its not as if much chemistry has already been developed with this O-Line giving that its only been together for a season and most of the guys have been injured at different stages. The way I look at it is, we have so much cap room, why not use it to get the best. Offense has to come first when you have a player of Luck's ability, I think we can win a Super Bowl with this offense and a serviceable defense.

As for the TE situation, I agree with what your saying, but I just feel like Fleener has more upside and hopefully he develops into an elite redzone target.

Arians system almost always has two guys going deep so I think there is plenty of room for Wallace and TY. When we constantly have two guys going deep it pushes the secondary back, and when these guys have the quality of Hilton and Wallace they will be respected, the safeties will almost always have to drop. If this happens, it gives both and passing game and the running game so much more space to work with, Bowe is a big possession receiver that we already have in our TE's and Reggie plays much bigger than his 6'0ft, I just don't see Bowe fitting into this offense. (Again this theory is only relevant if it's the same system next year which I personally hope it is).

In regards to the O-Line, great players develop chemistry with great players quickly, its not as if much chemistry has already been developed with this O-Line giving that its only been together for a season and most of the guys have been injured at different stages. The way I look at it is, we have so much cap room, why not use it to get the best. Offense has to come first when you have a player of Luck's ability, I think we can win a Super Bowl with this offense and a serviceable defense.

As for the TE situation, I agree with what your saying, but I just feel like Fleener has more upside and hopefully he develops into an elite redzone target.

I hope so too, but Arians won't be with us next year. Both Arians and Pagano have talked positively about Arians getting a HC job. And when teams already have shown interest... Bowe gives us a physical receiver for the red zone especially, and the Chiefs didn't sign him a long term deal last year. His Chiefs days are over.

I disagree a little on Wayne playing bigger than he is. When covered up tight, he hasn't always the upside to pull a high ball in. Some receivers (Bowe, Megatron, Andre Johnson) plays more psysical and win those battles. Reggie's forces undoubtly are his elite route running and solid hands, and the timing between Luck and him. I think Bowe would compliment perfectly. TY being the deep threat, Reggie the elite route runner, and Bowe being the big physical threat especially for the redzone. I'd love it.

If Arians stay with us, I think you are right though. Wallace would be a perfect match for his agressive style, as you mention, plus they already have connection from Arians time in Pittsburgh.

About the O-line, you could be right, and if there is one place to go big on this FA, it is the O-line for sure! I actually also agreed with your picks, but don't see it necessary to replace Justice. He's played really well. But if replaced, he'd be a heck of a backup... I like it.

The draft always depends on QBs.  If teams start getting desperate and pick QBs in the first round, those guards will drop to us.  Then you can always count on a few surprises at other positions and before you know it the best guard is available at the bottom of the 1st.

QB  - Andrew Luck

WR1 - Reggie Wayne

WR2 - Mike Wallace

Slot R - TY Hilton

LT - Anthony Castonzo

LG - Chance Warmack

C - Samson Satele

RG - Louis Vasquez

RT - Sebastien Voller

insert A.Q. at C and move Satele to Guard

QB: Luck

RB: Ballard

WR: Wayne/Hilton

TE: Fleener/Allen

OL: Castonzo/Jones/Shipley/Satele/Beatty

I don't think Satele can play guard.    Not on a regular basis.    As an emergency fill-in, maybe.    But not full-time.

He's two small,  and he's not remotely athletic enough.     If Shiply starts,  then Satele I think is his back-up and that's it.   And he might have to re-do his contract to stay if he's the back-up.  

Starting Lineup

QB-Luck

WR1-Wayne

WR2-Avery

WR3-Hilton

RB1-Brown (if he is healthy ya go with the Back that does not fumble)

RB2-Ballard

3rd Down Back- Ballard

TE1-Fleener

TE-Allen

LT-Castonzo

LG-Reitz

C-Shipley

RG-Travis Frederick

RT-Seantrel Henderson  6'8" 345lbs(7th round draft perhaps?)

The draft always depends on QBs.  If teams start getting desperate and pick QBs in the first round, those guards will drop to us.  Then you can always count on a few surprises at other positions and before you know it the best guard is available at the bottom of the 1st.

depends on how many tackles come out too. seems most of the teams that need guards also need a tackle...and would probably bite on a quality tackle over a guard. dallas, chicago, rams, chargers all need tackles.

depends on how many tackles come out too. seems most of the teams that need guards also need a tackle...and would probably bite on a quality tackle over a guard. dallas, chicago, rams, chargers all need tackles.

Cardinals to. Massie and Bastiste were awful

Starting Lineup

QB-Luck

WR1-Wayne

WR2-Avery

WR3-Hilton

RB1-Brown (if he is healthy ya go with the Back that does not fumble)

RB2-Ballard

3rd Down Back- Ballard

TE1-Fleener

TE-Allen

LT-Castonzo

LG-Reitz

C-Shipley

RG-Travis Frederick

RT-Seantrel Henderson  6'8" 345lbs(7th round draft perhaps?)

Though this is good, I think we can do better. First of all Ballard has earned the starting RB spot untill someone out-perform him. I don't really care about the most fumble-prone and I am bound to believe that he will only get better in this off-season.

My biggest problem with this line-up is the line. Would like to get either Warmack or Levitre as guard, and really just keep Justice as RT, saving some money and perhaps signing a big-time WR in Wallace/Bowe. That would be the best possible offense imo.

Though this is good, I think we can do better. First of all Ballard has earned the starting RB spot untill someone out-perform him. I don't really care about the most fumble-prone and I am bound to believe that he will only get better in this off-season.

My biggest problem with this line-up is the line. Would like to get either Warmack or Levitre as guard, and really just keep Justice as RT, saving some money and perhaps signing a big-time WR in Wallace/Bowe. That would be the best possible offense imo.

Brown was outperforming him pre injury believe it or not he had over 4 yards per carry at one point before he went down. I have no doubt Ballard will get better but I do care if he has fumble issues because whatever yards he gains dont mean a thing if at the end of a carry he fumbles the ball and turns it over to the opposing team, Hey I like power backs more then I like speed backs but I like Backs that have a history of taking care of the ball better, with an NFL caliber O Line I expect both will show what they can do, we also dont need a big name WR in my opinion, we can groom a tall speed wr with decent hands and groom him to be our number 1, I'd love to get Warmack, I like Levitre but he has the size you would want in a Zone Blocking scheme, Justice I could see starting at RT next year but think we can do better

Take away Browns 3 longest runs and you see he STINKS if the EYE test didn`t do it for you already. Wake Up!

Andrew led the League in 20+ yard passes with a POOR completition % that will hopefully Improve.

Why in the world would you pay Mike Wallace $11-12 Million to do what we already have. Pitt figured that out. Wake UP!

You must REALLY LOVE Satelle. Good Grief!

Warmack has ZERO% chance of falling to us.

I`m shocked by it but Shipley changed our running game.

If we sign a REALLY Good Run/Pass blocking guard this O-Line could tighten up.

Of course we all would like better play at both guard positions and RT.

I would Love a better LT, with Cast at RT, ready to be there in case of injury. Wishful thinking.

2013 Colts Starting Offense

WR                          LT             LG          C          RG          RT                 TE                                WR

R.Wayne                      J.Long       L.Vasquez   S.Steele   A.Levitre   A.Castanzo    C.Fleener/D.Allen                     T.Y. Hilton

WR

QB                                                                  N.Palmer

A.Luck                                                                                                 

RB

Eddie Lacy/Le'Veon Bell

Take away Browns 3 longest runs and you see he STINKS if the EYE test didn`t do it for you already. Wake Up!

Andrew led the League in 20+ yard passes with a POOR completition % that will hopefully Improve.

Why in the world would you pay Mike Wallace $11-12 Million to do what we already have. Pitt figured that out. Wake UP!

You must REALLY LOVE Satelle. Good Grief!

Warmack has ZERO% chance of falling to us.

I`m shocked by it but Shipley changed our running game.

If we sign a REALLY Good Run/Pass blocking guard this O-Line could tighten up.

Of course we all would like better play at both guard positions and RT.

I would Love a better LT, with Cast at RT, ready to be there in case of injury. Wishful thinking.

Ballard had the same ypc(3.9) on 93 more carries and only 1 more rushing TD both of which came inside the 5 if I remember right

2013 Colts Starting Offense

WR                          LT             LG          C          RG          RT                 TE                                WR

R.Wayne                      J.Long       L.Vasquez   S.Steele   A.Levitre   A.Castanzo    C.Fleener/D.Allen                     T.Y. Hilton

WR

QB                                                                  N.Palmer

A.Luck                                                                                                 

RB

Eddie Lacy/Le'Veon Bell

Dont know if i like your RB/WR but your presentations was cool!

QB  - Andrew Luck

WR1 - Reggie Wayne

WR2 - Mike Wallace

Slot R - TY Hilton

LT - Anthony Castonzo

LG - Chance Warmack

C - Samson Satele

RG - Louis Vasquez

RT - Sebastien Voller

This is grand, id love this line-up