Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Official "good Luck Collins" Thread

John Waylon

Kerry Collins doesn't need luck.

The top ten reasons why Collins doesn't need luck:

01 Kerry Collins' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

02 Kerry Collins counted to infinity - twice.

03 Kerry Collins does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. Kerry Collins goes killing.

04 If you can see Kerry Collins, he can see you. If you can't see Kerry Collins you may be only seconds away from death.

05 Crop circles are Kerry Collins' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the heck down.

06 When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Kerry Collins.

07 Kerry Collins kicked Neo out of Zion , now Neo is "The Two"

08 Kerry Collins has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life there.

09 They once made a Kerry Collins toilet paper, but it wouldn't take crap from anybody.

10 Kerry Collins is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a Redskin.

Kerry Collins doesn't need luck.

The top ten reasons why Collins doesn't need luck:

01 Kerry Collins' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

02 Kerry Collins counted to infinity - twice.

03 Kerry Collins does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. Kerry Collins goes killing.

04 If you can see Kerry Collins, he can see you. If you can't see Kerry Collins you may be only seconds away from death.

05 Crop circles are Kerry Collins' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the heck down.

06 When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Kerry Collins.

07 Kerry Collins kicked Neo out of Zion , now Neo is "The Two"

08 Kerry Collins has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life there.

09 They once made a Kerry Collins toilet paper, but it wouldn't take crap from anybody.

10 Kerry Collins is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a Redskin.

The number one reason Kerry Collins DOES need luck:

Our offensive line.

lol. I shouldn't make jokes like that, but I just can't help it...

Good luck Kerry, Keep it simple and use your weapons around you. Joe, Dallas, Tamme, Reggie, Austin, Garcon, Blair and Donald got your back. Short quick passes will open things up downfield as the game goes on. Get rid of the ball quickly, screens and draws to Joe will work wonders. And please oh please just protect the ball, no silly fumbles/fumbled snaps and stupid ints. You have great players around you who want to help you and who believe in you just like us million strong colt fans around the world. Keep it simple and make us proud Sunday.

Just use the NFL.com create a jersey thing and go that route. Thats what im having to do for a Darren Evans jersey.

on topic- Go Kerry, you have the support of your teammates and fans. make us proud!

Yeah, I thought about that. Don't know if I want to pay the extra to customize one though. The regular replicas are usually around $80 and I don't see myself paying more than that. Found a couple websites that have some cheaper ones I think.

Yeah, I thought about that. Don't know if I want to pay the extra to customize one though. The regular replicas are usually around $80 and I don't see myself paying more than that. Found a couple websites that have some cheaper ones I think.

Yeah I feel you on that. I dont mean to ask but im at work currently but do you think you could PM me some of the sites that you found some of the jerseys on? really trying to find that Darren Evans jersey without the customization thing on nfl.com

One of my twisted jets fan friends texted me last night,he said he hopes indiana has a good AA program.

haha That's funny! I hope they do to . . . I might need it. :)

Edit:

My man just told me Kerry is a recovering alcoholic. I did not know that. I hope I did not misinterpret the intention of the post.

Really I thing Kerry will do fine. He is a good qb and I will root for him as a member of our team.

haha That's funny! I hope they do to . . . I might need it. :)

Edit:

My man just told me Kerry is a recovering alcoholic. I did not know that. I hope I did not misinterpret the intention of the post.

Really I thing Kerry will do fine. He is a good qb and I will root for him as a member of our team.

Thats your 666th post. Better make another one quick lest ye hand your soul to the devil.