Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What was your game of the year?

UKColt13

Packers and Lions games stick out so does the drive against the Titans in OT and the FG to beat the Vikings at the start of the year for the first win that jump started everything but man I think I have to go with today.  Just everything that was around this game and how well the Colts played is something that is going to stick with me for a long long time. 

The first Titans game...

We entered the game 3-3, had yet to win a division game. It was away, and the manner in which it was done, OT, running the ball, amazing effort to end the game. To me it was just amazing.

Obviously I have no proof, but I think this was the game where the Colts realized they could really win some games. The Pack game was obviously huge, but it was such amazing circumstances, and was quickly followed by a Jets beat down.

They turned around and won 6 of the next 7 games after the arriving in Tenn.

The first Titans game...

We entered the game 3-3, had yet to win a division game. It was away, and the manner in which it was done, OT, running the ball, amazing effort to end the game. To me it was just amazing.

Obviously I have no proof, but I think this was the game where the Colts realized they could really win some games. The Pack game was obviously huge, but it was such amazing circumstances, and was quickly followed by a Jets beat down.

They turned around and won 6 of the next 7 games after the arriving in Tenn.

I really think the Vikings games was that.  It was early in the season and I think they realized in that game if they didn't quit they would be rewarded and I think the Jags loss the following week taught them the value of a full 60 minutes very early in the season that paid off the rest of the year. 

packers, lions, and today top 3

packers- such an emotional game for us, come back out of the half and overcome an 18 point deficit, first elite team we beat

lions- all the fans probably gave up, but not the colts, with 3 minutes left in the game they score twice to win by 2, so unreal and luck shined big time in the crunch

today- first game IMO where the colts were playing good 60 minute football on ALL sides of the ball. we play like we did today, and we have a damn good chance against ANY team. todays game made me feel ALOT more confident with our playoff run and competition well be facing

My Top 3

1.) Packers -- a young, unproven but inspired Colts team finds their legs against one of the league's elite and dedicates the win to Pagano.

2.) Texans (Week 17)-- Chuck's triumpant return and Colts serve notice on Texans.

3.) Lions--Andrew Luck game winning clutch touchdown drive as time expires.