Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mixed emotions

subvet

The Colts play the Texans Sunday, the first game this year with Coach Pagano on the sidelines.

Of course a win to show how well his plans turned out would be great but if the Texans lose and the Patriots win, flip flop the bracket and the Pats have a bye for the wild card weekend....

I'd love to see a win and of course not playing to win is out of the question but I just hate the idea of helping New England with anything.......

The Colts play the Texans Sunday, the first game this year with Coach Pagano on the sidelines.

Of course a win to show how well his plans turned out would be great but if the Texans lose and the Patriots win, flip flop the bracket and the Pats have a bye for the wild card weekend....

I'd love to see a win and of course not playing to win is out of the question but I just hate the idea of helping New England with anything.......

I get Your point buddy, still I think a win would re-energize Colts, and this is important, not that what happens to NE.

I hope injury bug stays away from the team.

I think the colts are playing with house money right now. The playoffs were unexpected by most this season so the fact they are there is great. What happens there happens. We can't play in fear of New England. Honestly they will play to win in the late game because if Denver loses they still get a bye. Denver also plays late so they won't know the outcome before hand. As for us pagano didn't spend months battling cancer to comeback and lay down. I think we will see a team that reflects that Sunday. The key will be how do they handle things when the emotion wears off. A lot of times if the other team can weather the storm they end up winning because the team that road the wave is out of gas by the end.

NOT the first game this year with Pagano on the sideline. He was there for the first 3.

NOT the first game this year with Pagano on the sideline. He was there for the first 3.

Sorry, it was late and I didn't add "first game on the sidelines after his recovery."

I'm going to the game tomorrow, leave the house about 7am to get situated before the game.  It should be a real good one because everyone is going all out even though it's the last game of the year....momentum to the playoffs!