Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Afc South Goes South

If everything goes perfectly for Peyton and he could be back in 3 months, that takes the Colts to the Panthers game following the bye week. IMO if the Colts can get to 4-6 at the bye with Collins, Peyton could come back and win the final 6 games. If healthy this colts team matches up well with all 6 teams on the schedule after the bye week. Keeping my fingers crossed.

If everything goes perfectly for Peyton and he could be back in 3 months, that takes the Colts to the Panthers game following the bye week. IMO if the Colts can get to 4-6 at the bye with Collins, Peyton could come back and win the final 6 games. If healthy this colts team matches up well with all 6 teams on the schedule after the bye week. Keeping my fingers crossed.

3 months is gonna be an absolute miracle and even if it happens that would put it at Dec. 11th for Baltimore and the final 4 games.

even if peyton does return this season, which i think he wont, it will take him a few weeks to get back to himself! remember when he had his knee surgery and was out for the whole preseason, they started out 1-3, then he returned to himself!! IMO houston will win the division this year and im hoping we can get a 1-10 pick in the draft! im thinking 4-6 wins this year, schedule isnt to easy! this will be a completly different team now which could also help indy out because now teams wont know what to prepare for and expect without manning under center!!! so get well #18!! soon please lol!!!

there is no chance he is back that soon, and it would be a foolish decision by the franchise to play him at all this season. this is not like a hammie or even a broken bone, this is a career ender if not handled right. Someone with the guts in the Colts franchise need to IR him now and eliminate any chance of him returning this season.

If the Texans don't win the division this year they should just give up and relocate or something. lol

If they don't win this year, Kubiak should be fired. I mean, personally, I wouldn't mind seeing him stay with the team for a long time; he would just keep the Texans out of the playoffs for longer, all the better for us.

Don't sleep on the Titans I know Fisher isn't there anymore but frankly I think they upgraded the QB poistion and they have Johnson back. They could be the surprise team this year.

If they aren't and the Texans fall flat on their face like they tend to do the AFC South could be the AFC's answer to the NFC West.

If they don't win this year, Kubiak should be fired. I mean, personally, I wouldn't mind seeing him stay with the team for a long time; he would just keep the Texans out of the playoffs for longer, all the better for us.

he should have been fired last year, Set up perfectly to win the division and after a 4-2 start 2-8 the rest of the year not good. The lockout saved his job. If he doesn't win the division this year he's gone.

AFC South

Manningless colts - under rated

tenn. titans - corrupt & confused

H. Texans - Over confident, but talented, they will boil over sooner or later.

J. Jaguars - very confused, wth

In other words, the only thing that has changed is now the Colts don't have Manning.

As I said before Hasselbeck is a great QB and the Titans could be a surprise pick.

Let me get this straight.

Titans are ok with a new QB in Hasselbeck but Colts are screwed with a new QB in Collins?

Very strange. I would put Hasselbeck and Collins as about equal. Both are "second tier" quality.

Let me get this straight.

Titans are ok with a new QB in Hasselbeck but Colts are screwed with a new QB in Collins?

Very strange. I would put Hasselbeck and Collins as about equal. Both are "second tier" quality.

Booyah.

Someone gets it.

AFC South

Manningless colts - under rated

tenn. titans - corrupt & confused

H. Texans - Over confident, but talented, they will boil over sooner or later.

J. Jaguars - very confused, wth

Well I'm optimistic about the whole thing, they're keeping Manning on the roster so if the rehab goes well he can play late in the season. I'm not counting on it but it's a nice thought.

that's assuming fusion is close to complete and nerve roots affecting triceps are also fully recovered. The latter being the bigger question mark.

The Colts can get to the bye with 3 loses or less without Manning. The Steelers, Saints and Falcons are the only 3 that that match up with/without Manning in the lineup. Look at the roster and quit listening to the "experts". They pick the Patriots every year and have been saying the window is closing for the Colts since the 06' season.

Pro Bowl Caliber Veterans

Clark

Wayne

Collie

Addai

Garcon

Saturday

Mathis

Freeney

Powers

Brackett

Bullitt