Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

LET'S SEE SOME UNBELIEVABLE INTENSITY FOR REMAINDER OF SEASON!

coltsgoodin

Come on Colts! I know you've got it in you. I know and you know that injuries will practically go away for you guys if you play at such a high level and you'll be able to play with anyone. Just look at Seatle, they did that he 49ers and it worked with flying colors.  All Colts players that go on the field for the remainder of the season make sure you can't even walk off the field after the game because you're sick! I'll tell you right now, the only time I noticed you guys even came close to such an intensity this year was that last play at Tennessee in overtime....Watch that play several times and just look at that unbelievable drive and will to just go through people and get ot the endzone NO MATTER WHAT! I will say we had sperts of it in the Green Bay game but thats about it.  Even all the years we had Peyton, we could just NEVER get that "will to kill" so to speak...That's what the New York Giants have been so good at the past several years, when it truly counts they can turn it up a notch and drive over anyone.  Come on Colts, Get on your horses and stampede over EVERYONE!!

When you're on the field and feel like you're going to die in about the 3rd quarter because you didn't "pace" yourself as we always seem to like to do, think about Pagano and all the other people in this world that are/were suffering while fighting an illness or cancer that makes them feel like they're ready to die at any moment...That should make you push even harder than you did in the 1st quarter and you will be able to move the universe...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Latu at 15 would be interesting if they decided to stand and not trade up. He looks awesome on tape and his medical could cause him to slide and you could be getting the best pass rusher at #15 but assume some risk. Would it be better to say move up and get a pass rush and give up picks or stay at #15 and get a guy  like Latu, if he falls that far, and assume some risk? 
    • if Bowers is there at #15 and he is by far the best player there, then you take him  I don't a  see  corner of value at #15 if Mitchel is gone. If the Colts were to take a guy like Mitchell  with their 1st pick whether it be bye  trade up and/or at #15, it would suggest to me there is a shift in defensive philosophy as he is a man corner. That would be exciting for me.  To me if the  Colts are to go defense with their 1st pick, I really hope they are ready to get that guy if it means trading up. I would believe that the Colts may have one corner and maybe 3 DE's that are worthy of a top 15 pick. The rest of the corners are mostly zone corners and you can get those later in the draft. Turner, Verse and Latu. Latu is intriguing as he could slide because of medical but some say he is worthy of a top 6 pick. He reminds me of Sweat when the Colts bypassed him because of the medical and picked Sin in the 2nd.
    • And with the 15th Pick in the 2024 NFL Draft, the Indianapolis Colts select...    
    • There are levels to the TE debate. One one hand, the market value of the position hurts the value of an early R1 TE. With the rookie wage scale, they come into the NFL already making good money for the position, so there's no real surplus value. On the other hand, the TEs that you would want to build around don't make it to FA, so the market value doesn't matter as much. So getting one when you can is important.   But then you also see that there are great TEs taken past R1 as well.    Plus, then you have to consider the scheme. Committing a big contract to a RB seems to suggest that this team will be running the ball quite often. How often would they take advantage of Bowers? We saw this unfold in ATL. They spent early R1 draft capital on a TE and a WR...and then ran the ball all the time. So those picks have largely not been maximized.   It seems like the Bowers debate is fully dependent on him falling to #15. Then we can see how he ranks over other prospects available. 
    • I literally think the only player in this class Ballard would give up a future 1st for would be Marvin Harrison Jr, and that's if Irsay told him to do so. 
  • Members

• Solid84

Solid84 6,514

• luv_pony_express

luv_pony_express 1,359

• Nadine

Nadine 8,117

Administrators
    • B~Town

B~Town 309

• Moosejawcolt

Moosejawcolt 5,065