Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck will be in the Pro Bowl, or the Super Bowl, right?

oldunclemark

Its my understanding that Luck was the first alternate at

QB behind Peyton Manning, Tom Brady and Matt Schaub

...with just 6 playoff teams in the Super Bowl..and the high likelihood that Cincy or Baltomore

will NOT win 3 straight and reach the Super Bowl.....that pits Andrew in the Pro Bowl

or (wait for it) the Super Bowl.

So Luck, who might not yet be the 4th best QB in the AFC, was honored..he wasn't snubbed, right?

Luck will be in the Pro Bowl... Brady won't go whether he wins the SB or not, so there's his slot.

Also, the Chiefs have a lot of talented players.  Arguably, they're even more talented than the Colts are.  They just lack the leadership to put it all together, I think.

Luck will be in the Pro Bowl... Brady won't go whether he wins the SB or not, so there's his slot.

Also, the Chiefs have a lot of talented players.  Arguably, they're even more talented than the Colts are.  They just lack the leadership to put it all together, I think.

Brady will go to hawaii if his wife tells him they're going...bet on that

but honestly how many Pro Bowls has Brady actually played in. he gets voted in and then if he isn't in the Super Bowl he doesn't play in the pro bowl. I think if you are voted in by your fans you should at least make the trip and suit up. if you don't then why in the world are we voting for you? 

...so in other words I think Luck will be in regardless. 

Hard to argue with any of them, except maybe Berry. They did play pretty good D this year.

I agree they did play good D.......just not good enough. The Pro Bowl is nothing more than a popularity contest. Pretty bogus if you ask me. 

Pretty hard to win games when your offense is that bad.

I would still like to know how KC has 5 players in the Pro Bowl when they only won 2 games.

KC has a lot of talent.  They just don't have the coach to put it all together and a QB to lead a strong offense.  I've heard some analysts say they are the most talented team outside of the QB position.

Chances are that Luck does make it in and that's great to see because he deserves it.  However, I'd be much happier with him skipping the Pro Bowl to play in the Bowl game the following week

but honestly how many Pro Bowls has Brady actually played in. he gets voted in and then if he isn't in the Super Bowl he doesn't play in the pro bowl. I think if you are voted in by your fans you should at least make the trip and suit up. if you don't then why in the world are we voting for you?

...so in other words I think Luck will be in regardless.

It doesn't matter if you play in the probowl, as much as it matters if your selected.

Its my understanding that Luck was the first alternate at

QB behind Peyton Manning, Tom Brady and Matt Schaub

...with just 6 playoff teams in the Super Bowl..and the high likelihood that Cincy or Baltomore

will NOT win 3 straight and reach the Super Bowl.....that pits Andrew in the Pro Bowl

or (wait for it) the Super Bowl.

So Luck, who might not yet be the 4th best QB in the AFC, was honored..he wasn't snubbed, right?

This one wasnt good enough for you?

http://forums.colts.com/index.php?/topic/13968-luck-snubbed-for-pro-bowl-in-favour-of-schaub/#entry369871

Flacco or Dalton in the SB? Doubt it, Luck will get some play time in Hawaii barring an uber epic miricle trip for the Colts to the SB.

Most likely it will be Manning or Brady in the SB, preferably Manning. I'd still take the Texans and Matt Knight Schuablamanan over the Ravens, Bengals, or I hate to say it but Colts.