Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck snubbed for Pro Bowl in favour of Schaub.

Dan

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll Give credit where credit is due...That was a statement win congrats.....Huge win and that was an awesome win for Chuck Pagano...AWESOME STORY. I gave you hell about not beating any good teams You beat a really good team today. AGAIN CONGRATS.

and the Packers and the Vikings who could both very well be playoff teams as well.  We also beat an extremely talented Lions team (yes I know the record does not look good but make no mistake the Lions have a tone of talent).  I'd agree the Colts didn't have the hardest schedule in the league but they were 2-14 last year they weren't supposed too. 

I will tell you that 3rd and 23 to Hilton was one of the most perfect passes I've seen all year. He did it again 3rd game in a row with no INT, leading this so called "expansion team as people were saying at the years beginning" to a victory. Special teams and D hit on all cylinders, pretty scary knowing the potential this team has.

Can't wait to see this monster build up to its fullest potential. I smell a possible very dominant team.

This thread is hilarious... Luck didn't deserve to make the Pro Bowl over Manning, Brees, Schaub, and if Roethlisberger hadn't gotten hurt, he would have been ahead of him too.

RG3 shouldn't have made it, IMO, because I think Ryan, Rodgers, and Brees should be in, but...RG3 has also been THE most electrifying player in the league this year. I can't blame people for voting for him. Why do we have to knock Griffin because Luck hasn't been as exciting to watch? Geez...

Anyway, Brady never goes to pro bowls iirc, and Manning and/or Schaub are probably going to be in the SB (if Brady isn't)... Lucks gonna be in the game. chillax

Most electrifying? Why cause he can run and option play? That's your opinion and the crap media driven drivel. He's good, not knocking him. But It's being blown way out of proportion

He played an excellent game today, no doubt about that. Struggled early but put it together in the econd half.

He struggled in the third quarter I thought.  That's where he had his in-completions streak.  What I liked though is I saw him dumping it off more I thought I saw them trying to do that more in the KC game but it just wasn't working but then today outside of the bomb to Hilton he didn't really take many shots deep which tells me I think Luck is starting to see the field better and the game is start to slow down just a little bit for him.  I really think he is going to explode next year if we can improve the line in front of him. 

Oh and this is just a side point about Luck he has one sick hardcount!

He struggled in the third quarter I thought.  That's where he had his in-completions streak.  What I liked though is I saw him dumping it off more I thought I saw them trying to do that more in the KC game but it just wasn't working but then today outside of the bomb to Hilton he didn't really take many shots deep which tells me I think Luck is starting to see the field better and the game is start to slow down just a little bit for him.  I really think he is going to explode next year if we can improve the line in front of him. 

Oh and this is just a side point about Luck he has one sick hardcount!

Agreed on both counts. He's not forcing the ball as much which is helping his efficiency. Saw a lot of improvement in this game. The good thing about Luck is that all of his faults are correctable through coaching.

And yeah, that hard count is sick. Reminded me of the Bucs-Redskins game where Griffin pulled them offsides four times or so in the game.

Schaub might be top 10.

There are the Living Legends: Peyton and Tom.

The "Elite": Brees and Rodgers

The almost Elite: Big Ben and Eli

Just needs to win a big game: Romo and Matty Ice

Above average: Cutler, Stafford, Schaub, Flacco, Rivers, Palmer

Average: Freeman, Bradford, Dalton, Newton, Kaepernick, Locker, Ponder

Young and Up and Comers: Luck, RgIII, Wilson, Tannehill.

Garbage: Fitz, Sanchez, Gabbert

Schaub is still a top 7 QB in my book

He barely makes the top 10, maybe not even the top 10 (Rodgers, Brees, Mannings, Brady, Stafford, Roethlisberger, Romo, just to name a few).

He's one of those guys that won't make a ton of mistakes, but he won't win games for his team.