Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Welcome To Indy Super Bowl, Vegas Style

Manning2Wayne

So we all know how, the hosting team never wins the big game, and no one really respects manning , the majority do not--

--- so i was just thinking, because we have owners who have "swag" this screws the odds even more, with collins, manning probably already had his 2nd surgery a long time ago-- as we all know he can keep a personal issue, hidden, from the public and the organization,

so he is already healed up, watching, and learning every team, so when he so chooses to come back he does, and takes it in indy!!

everyone in indy doubles up

media doesnt talk about manning, or colts winning at home= no pressure from us fans....

seriously, could this ever be the true story?

it is really irritating me hearing so many different stories of manning over the last 2 weeks, but after this sunday, mv)P manning who? for 8 weeks.....:\

lol i can hope to be right

not healthy for the lungs, just, you know never know, like you never knew the spygate with new england, -- and

-- manning and his kid or kids?- i still dont even know-- ha

Yeah you never know anything with the Colts.(most secretive team in the NFL) They might have already signed Brett Favre and we wouldn't know until we see him under center in Houston:)

What he is saying basically is what every other fan has in the back of their minds which is as follows..

Peyton comes back after the bye week and gets into his groove against Carolina. From there we proceed to go on a run for the ages as either a wildcard or with one game at home with the division crown. Eventually pull it all off and win the big one here in our backyard after Peyton misses much of the season. All the signs are pointing to it being a possiblity as long as we can hold the fort down till Manning's possible return.

Also, Polian was quoted as saying it is possible he could return this season so don't rule anything out just yet.

Also, Polian was quoted as saying it is possible he could return this season so don't rule anything out just yet.

At this point I think what Polian or anyone else at Colts HQ says in regard to Manning's return is worthless. They have lied through their pearly white teeth like snake oil salesmen since May over this issue, all while inking a $90 million contract.

The secrecy has nothing to do with strategy or throwing opponents off, it has to do with money and professional liability if Manning can never play football again. It's called "plausible deniability".

At this point I think what Polian or anyone else at Colts HQ says in regard to Manning's return is worthless. They have lied through their pearly white teeth like snake oil salesmen since May over this issue, all while inking a $90 million contract.

The secrecy has nothing to do with strategy or throwing opponents off, it has to do with money and professional liability if Manning can never play football again. It's called "plausible deniability".

In my humble opinion it has more to do with money then Peyton possibly coming back. Polian and Irsay know that without the possiblity of Manning less and less people would buy tickets and/or show up to the game. Even if they are sold up for the season they would still loose revenue via concessions sales and whatnot with more people opting out of showing up. Sad but true in my opinion.

Darn these three posts a day rule. I shouldn't have spent so much time just lurking. Oh well only 12 more to go.

And thats fine you can and go ahead and turn a blind eye to what they are saying. But if they said that there is a possiblity he could be back, have to believe its possible. If they really believed he would be out for the season, you'd think they would put him on IR and just let him heal the rest of the year.

And thats fine you can and go ahead and turn a blind eye to what they are saying. But if they said that there is a possibility he could be back, have to believe its possible. If they really believed he would be out for the season, you'd think they would put him on IR and just let him heal the rest of the year.

He will be IR'd within a few weeks if not sooner. When he was still listed as questionable for Sunday I was saying he ain't comin back. He ain't comin back this year. He ain't coming back this year. He will not be coming back this year.

Can you people not tell that the Colts FO is spoon feeding the media heaps of bovine excrement?

He

Ain't

Comin

Back

This

Year

He will be IR'd within a few weeks if not sooner. When he was still listed as questionable for Sunday I was saying he ain't comin back. He ain't comin back this year. He ain't coming back this year. He will not be coming back this year.

Can you people not tell that the Colts FO is spoon feeding the media heaps of bovine excrement?

He

Ain't

Comin

Back

This

Year

lol alright and when he does, Im gonna call you out on it. Just for keeps its gonna be in my sig and when he does come back, ill be sure to let you know. The team already knows how long his rehab will be. At the rate it is, it makes no sense to try and wait another week or two to put him on IR if he is gonna be out over 2 months anyway. Point being if they were gonna IR him, they should of already done it.