• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I agree, you never know what will happen. But assuming the Titans value the tackle position like the rest of the league does, it's unlikely that they let their Pro Bowl LT walk. They did just draft Conklin, and might see him as a replacement for Lewan, but I think Conklin at LT would be problematic.    Also, the Titans aren't really cash strapped. They'll roll forward $10-20m in cap space to 2019, and they're projected to be $30m under the 2019 cap already. So figure on them having $40m in cap space next offseason, with Lewan being their #1 priority. Their other FAs (and they'll have quite a few) are older, less impactful, and easier to replace.    So while anything's possible, at this point I'd say there's about a 10% chance at best that Lewan leaves the Titans next year. 
    • @chad72 What's (re)turn out looking like, and when do you speculate invites may go out to join the league? There's always a lot of discussion regarding rules, draft order, etc, so figured we'd start talking fairly soon.
    • That's a legit beef. Their accomplishments to this point are very similar. The difference for me is that I think Winston has significant upside; I don't think Bortles will get any better. Ironically, Winston is probably more likely to be out of the league in 3 years than Bortles, if he can't stay out of trouble. 
    • No guarantees with this season...but in the past I have been able to find tickets on the secondary market for much cheaper (provided it wasn't a premium game)...and that included the last season Luck played. Not trying to dissuade anyone from buying tix now...just something to keep in mind depending on what game/s you are looking at.
    • I understand what you are saying, but I'd just let it work itself out.   You would think that if the risk of drafting 18 year olds was great, that teams would stop doing it.   Right now they seem to view it as a risk worth taking.     I actually like what the "one and done" has done to college basketball.   It has allowed small schools to be competitive in March.  A senior-laden mid major can compete with a big inexperienced team now.     
  • Members

• DaColts85

DaColts85 1,121

• PureLuck

PureLuck 32

• onebad150

onebad150 22

• jvan1973

jvan1973 14,265

• Virtuoso80

Virtuoso80 405

• TKnight24