Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Congratulation Colts on a playoff berth

bayone

What an amazing season so far! A lot of ugly wins, a lot of close wins, but everyone who cries about that should be reminded that this was a team that was dead last a year before, that plays with a rookie QB and a lot of other rookies on Offense, that lost a lot of veterans and is playing with former benchwarmers now as starters. It was an incredible season so far and what I think a very important one for this franchise after losing their face with Peyton Manning, a lot of fans that turned their back on the Colts...

And what to say about Andrew? He had to play behind one of the worst Offensive Line with nearly no running game and he had to carry the whole team for several weeks. That's a lot for a rookie and yes he sometimes made some bad decisions, made some bad throws but he also showed us why he will have a great career in several comeback wins! I love Nr. 12 and I'm excited to see him in his second year with hopefully more help from his line!

Doesn't matter how far the Colts now come in the playoffs, thanks for the great ride guys and merry Coltsmas! You made us proud!