Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mike Golic Jr.

Mike is in his 6th year of eligibility.  He is solid at right guard, and will be drafted.  My guess is from round 4-6 depending on need.  He shows better technique as a center, but Braxton Cave HAD to be the center.  

I really think Dad has made him a higher draft choice that he really is....this coming from a true Notre Dame/Golic family fan!   :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe: !!!

Mike is in his 6th year of eligibility.  He is solid at right guard, and will be drafted.  My guess is from round 4-6 depending on need.  He shows better technique as a center, but Braxton Cave HAD to be the center.  

I really think Dad has made him a higher draft choice that he really is....this coming from a true Notre Dame/Golic family fan!   :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe: !!!

Roll Tide.

When you start a year plus on the offensive line for a team like ND you are draftable

When you start a year plus on the offensive line for a team like ND you are draftable

I like Mike...I like his effort and enthusiasm.....I think we (Colts) have a guy that nobody seems to appreciate:  Link.....playing all across the line will give you a career in the NFL.  Having a center background only enhances Golic's chances to succeed at the next level!!

I like Mike...I like his effort and enthusiasm.....I think we (Colts) have a guy that nobody seems to appreciate:  Link.....playing all across the line will give you a career in the NFL.  Having a center background only enhances Golic's chances to succeed at the next level!!

He could be a lot like Mike McGlynn

McGlynn has stuck around with versatility, as has former Colt Mike Pollak (Panthers)....drafted as a center....but is a guard.

To me Mike would be better at either RT(which is what he was listed as at Pitt) or RG or LG in a Zone Blocking scheme. he is pretty agile in my opinion, Has problems with hand punch speed and staying on his man I think, Good at Pulling though

Archived