Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Props to....

Tsarquise

The Colts for not letting teams score touchdowns in the second half. That's pretty impressive.

I feel pretty confident about this team if the offense can ever fire on all cylinders.

So props! Let's hope the Colts surprise in the playoffs!

The D has played great. We were suspect at the beginning of the season talent wise, and almost half of those starters are out.

They held a pretty good O to one TD last week. That's good enough to win in most cases.

Well deserved props.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Ryan mainly because the Giants are toothless on offense and Goff would not need to air it out nearly as much to keep up while Ryan is going to fight to keep up production vs the Packers.   Gesicki because Seahawks and RW will score plenty, and Seahawks give up ton of production in the slot. Gage in game 1 had a career game in the slot. Edelman had a career game on SNF. The no name Cowboy "Cedric Wilson" poached CeeDee Lamb production in the slot and got 2 huge TDs. If you play WR/TE in the middle, you are going to get some production vs Seahawks. So, I am playing Gesicki too. The floor is high enough in this matchup. The ceiling, like Cedric Wilson vs CeeDee Lamb, you may have someone get the 20 plus points vs 10 for Lamb though both play the middle area but the floor is still high like I said.   Wagner and K.J.Wright might be good for a few things but they don't have a youth movement on LB yet like the Colts do.
    • His worst ever record in a season is 8-8 and again, that's with Mitch, a QB he found on the roster. At already 3-0, they can go 6-7 the rest of the way and still make the playoffs. Personally, I think 8-8 makes the playoffs in the NFC since they added the number of playoff spots. He still has yet to play the Panthers, Jaguars, Texans, Vikings(twice), and the Lions once more. Again, there would have to be some catastrophe for him to get fired. They would have to finish the season with less than 5 wins for that to happen. I don't see that happening. I think their team actually got slightly better with Foles. There's no way he's on the hot seat.    I only know so much about this team because my wife is a Bears fan. 
    • Please show me where it’s been proven to be false.. then would you like to see cases of people developing unexpected long term conditions as a result of COVID. Let alone the massive spikes in mortality as a secondary effect.   Remind me, do you work in health care? Have you lived this every day for over 6 months? Are you spending every day looking at the bleak wider impact?   No, you’re resorting to cheap reactions and deflections as ever.    There is more to life than football.
    • I stumbled across this break down. MAC is a work in progress but he makes the TE room (with Burton and Doyle), one of the more “well-rounded” ones, in the league.    Most plays are from the Vikings game    
  • Members

• Hark

Hark 300

• Taxman

Taxman 9

Rookie
    • Behle

Behle 35

• gregr507

gregr507 130

• SteelCityColt

SteelCityColt 8,876