Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Collins Could Really Mess Things Up

chrisfarley

I am a realist as well, I don't think this team will do well this year. But unlike you I want them to do good and don't want them to fail to prove me right. I hope they prove me wrong. You are the type of fan this so pestimistic that they can't even enjoy being a fan anymore, so their only enjoyment is watching the optimistic fans suffer. I don't understand the optimists because I think they are getting their hopes too high only to come crashing down. But atleast they are fans, I don't see how anyone that rather be right than see their team win is any sort of fan.

FAN-atic...

Go Colts.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a realist as well, I don't think this team will do well this year. But unlike you I want them to do good and don't want them to fail to prove me right. I hope they prove me wrong. You are the type of fan this so pestimistic that they can't even enjoy being a fan anymore, so their only enjoyment is watching the optimistic fans suffer. I don't understand the optimists because I think they are getting their hopes too high only to come crashing down. But atleast they are fans, I don't see how anyone that rather be right than see their team win is any sort of fan.

I want them to win, but I'm surely not going to hop on here and say I think they will do it. Some people may be mad at me and call me names, but ya know what, I'm that voice of reason and I hope it can soften the optimists fall from grace.

I want them to win, but I'm surely not going to hop on here and say I think they will do it. Some people may be mad at me and call me names, but ya know what, I'm that voice of reason and I hope it can soften the optimists fall from grace.

I love how on here people that are trying to have an optmistic view point of things are being homers and unrealistic yet people who are being doom and gloom are being realistic about the situation and being the voice of reason...

You aren't being the voice of reason anymore than someone who saying he it's not all bad. You are stating your opinion which is fine. You are more than welcome to it and that is what a forum is for, to share different opinions as long as we are respectful about it (and I am not saying you aren't being respectful). With that said, when you start saying things like you are the voice of reason that's implying that your opinion is right and the other persons is wrong and frankly we don't know yet. I keep saying, just let things play out and we'll see what happens.

I love how on here people that are trying to have an optmistic view point of things are being homers and unrealistic yet people who are being doom and gloom are being realistic about the situation and being the voice of reason...

You aren't being the voice of reason anymore than someone who saying he it's not all bad. You are stating your opinion which is fine. You are more than welcome to it and that is what a forum is for, to share different opinions as long as we are respectful about it (and I am not saying you aren't being respectful). With that said, when you start saying things like you are the voice of reason that's implying that your opinion is right and the other persons is wrong and frankly we don't know yet. I keep saying, just let things play out and we'll see what happens.

lets keep this thread alive. Can I be the voice of reason if we get blown out by the browns?