49ers @ Patriots [Merge]

jahsoul

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="buffalo34" data-cid="362719" data-time="1355715733"><p>

And now a big 15 yard penalty will spring the Pats right back into this game...</p></blockquote>

Or an interception will cost them another TD

lmao

Calm down friend. :)

Games like these make me laugh, strictly because I love watching analysts talk up a team to near invincible status, and then having to backtrack and explain games like these.

Note: this is not directed at the Pats per say. This happens in every sport, and it's funny no matter who it is.

Please don't think I'm rubbing anything in or being a poor sport lol.

bengals and colts would be a shootout no doubt. as for the ravens im not too sure we could beat them. it would come down to how well luck handles that defense because i know the defense can happen the ravens offense.

Ed Reed and that experience on that side of the ball can be scary. As for Cincy, I actually would not mind to see them become the new team in the North for the future since I like Dalton. I would not mind developing a rivalry with them. :)

I just have a tough time imagining this proud Ravens team with so many vets LOSING OUT until proven otherwise.

Lol 4 turnovers, they are getting anihalted @ foxboro. They may make the Super Bowl but I'm sure they will get taken out again by any NFC team they play.

To me at this moment, Denver is honestly the best team in the AFC w 9 in a row.

Denver is taking the place of NE for me right now as of tonight for #1 in the AFC heading into the final 2 weeks as well.

You know if NE didn't want to be in this situation all they had to do was beat the Arizona Cardinals. ;)

No. If we are the 5th seed we would end up going to Houston/Denver if they get the byes and NE is the third.

Now I am confusing myself though since I think if we beat Houston in the final week and Denver wins out then Denver can get the 1 seed.

We need to beat KC. Period. But, our game vs. Houston in the final week could determine who gets homefield I believe.

I think we have the tiebreaker over Cincy if we both finish 10-6 too.....

As for Baltimore they play Cincy in the final week.

I guess it is possible NE also fell to #4 but I find it unlikely given this skid by the Ravens who I think lose another? (hard to say)

If the Pats lose, the Texans can clinch the #1OVR next week with a win against MIN.  Then the seedings will probably look like this:

1) HOU

2 and 3) NE and DEN

4) AFC North (probably BAL)

5) IND

6) CIN or PIT (or maybe BAL)

We will face the AFCN champ week 1.  DEN or NE will slaughter the other wildcard.

We will face HOU week 2.  DEN and NE can beat each other up.

Ed Reed and that experience on that side of the ball can be scary. As for Cincy, I actually would not mind to see them become the new team in the North for the future since I like Dalton. I would not mind developing a rivalry with them. :)

I just have a tough time imagining this proud Ravens team with so many vets LOSING OUT until proven otherwise.

weirder things have happen