Colts @ Texans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Forever18" data-cid="361856" data-time="1355691576"><p>

Cincy won Thursday, so now we're tied with them.<br />

<br />

That stupid Jacksonville loss is going to haunt us.</p></blockquote>

Damn Thursday night games. I don't get to see them so I spaced it.

LOL....Texans didn't play a good game but they won.   You guys need to read the intentional ground rule.  The ball has to make it back to the line of scrimmage.  Doesn't matter if he was out of the pocket.

Don't even post, nobody want to read your dribble.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Mr.Scarface" data-cid="361871" data-time="1355691763"><p>

LOL....Texans didn't play a good game but they won. You guys need to read the intentional ground rule. The ball has to make it back to the line of scrimmage. Doesn't matter if he was out of the pocket.</p></blockquote>

What do you mean the Texans didn't play a good game, the D played phenomenal. Foster had a bajillion rushing yards and AJ dominated. That's what Houston does.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Mr.Scarface" data-cid="361871" data-time="1355691763"><p>

LOL....Texans didn't play a good game but they won. You guys need to read the intentional ground rule. The ball has to make it back to the line of scrimmage. Doesn't matter if he was out of the pocket.</p></blockquote>

Funny. I didn't notice you posting before the game was decided.

Weird.......

What do you mean the Texans didn't play a good game, the D played phenomenal. Foster had a bajillion rushing yards and AJ dominated. That's what Houston does.

You must haven't seen many Texans games this season.  The offense was out of sync most of the game.     

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I'm pretty sure he has more than one source. I have no idea what he does for a living but he's pretty closely linked to people who work within the organization so who really knows? Jason and Luke do an excellent job with the ForTheCOLTure podcast. I don't think we'll ever have to worry about that because I have a feeling he's closer with the organization than we know.
    • There are conflicting reports about Rodgers' arms. He looks taller than 5'8" to me(the number from his pro day is 5'10 7/8"... so almost 5'11". According to reports from his pro day his arms were over 32. Here's one from Senior Bowl director Jim Nagy:   BTW, I think Rodgers is an outside corner. I want him on the outside. He looks good there. Looks like he can actually be a long-term solution for us there. 
    • Two things....   1.    I didn't forget anything.    I clearly stated what I was showinjg was a 6-year string of successful seasons for Fisher.  And I already stated his 21 season was not acceptable.    His 21 season being a disappointment is not in dispute by anyone here.  It's widely known and accepted by all.    No one is stating otherwise.    But his 6 seasons stretch was solid.   He was an above average to good NFL LT.   2.   The only way Fisher is not an acceptable LT with the performance he gave is in relation to where he was drafted.   But that's a fans viewpoint.   Not a general manager.     And here's how I know that,  how I can PROVE that.    What did Kansas City do when Fisher's rookie contract was up?    Ther re-signed him!    THEY RE-SIGNED HIM!!   They!   Re-Signed!   Him!! There was no talk of him being a bust or a disappointment.    They resigned him!    So, your argument is pretty much destroyed.   Your OPINION vs. What the Team's General Manager actually did in real time.    What fans think rarely interets me.    Fan opinion is typically a weak argument.   3.    Eric Fisher was the Left Tackle for only the Best Quarterback in the game.    He was the starting Left Tackle for the SUPER BOWL WINNING Kansas City Chiefs.    That's how bad he was.    And he got hurt in the AFC Championship game a year ago,  (along with their starting RT as well)  and those two injuries were the main reason KC couldn't be competitive against Tampa.   They lose their two starting tackles.    But Fisher had his best year in 2020.    There's no reason to think he can't have more good years.   I'm not lobbying for Fisher here.    He may be the best option in 22?    Or it maybe Pryor?   Or maybe someone else?   I'm only responding to say all I know is none of your arguments hold up to any scrutiny.     They're all as weak as can be.     More coming Wednesday.....  
    • I really like him. But in any time you get 1st hand info, you're great. When you start forming opinion based on second hand info, and any info he got from the 3 way conversation, was second hand, is subject to flaws. And then add opinion on top of that...    I just hope his info source doesn't leave, or get found out lol
    • Kenny Moore is widely considered one of the best slot corners in football.   I think your claim doesn't hold up to scrutiny.  
  • Members

• IinD

IinD 2,705

• Dark Superman

Dark Superman 1,302

• Jared Cisneros

Jared Cisneros 4,483

• Blackfish

Blackfish 1

Rookie
    • stitches

stitches 10,011