LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You are feisty today........ Good%20Bad.gif  :stir:   Love it :)   :funny:

Oh Brent, you will hear all week from some how they overcome adversity sooooo well. This Houston team is not as special as people hoped.

They walk around parading and showboating at times for winning the South and having the "best record" but they are gonna get it handed to them in the playoffs.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Jules" data-cid="361820" data-time="1355691249"><p>

Oh Brent, you will hear all week from some how they overcome adversity sooooo well. This Houston team is not as special as people hoped.<br />

<br />

They walk around parading and showboating at times for winning the South and having the "best record" but they are gonna get it handed to them in the playoffs.</p></blockquote>

Maybe we can get them back if we make it that far in the playoffs lol

It sucks to lose, but there is a silver lining.   The Colts will be the Chiefs next week and make the playoffs.  The Texans still hold the home field advantage over the Patriots in the hopes of preventing NE from making another SB.

I would honestly rather it be NE then Houston. I like non fraud teams to win titles.

And NE fans are cool to me over the years.

Oh Brent, you will hear all week from some how they overcome adversity sooooo well. This Houston team is not as special as people hoped.

They walk around parading and showboating at times for winning the South and having the "best record" but they are gonna get it handed to them in the playoffs.

I know.  I just wanted to smile at the end of this one :)......for a team that got hammered by the Patriots I agree with you.  The Texans are beatable...KC next week....then LOS will be very LOUD December 30th! :coltslogo:  :coltslogo:  :coltslogo: win or lose ........!!!!!

This is the best a supposedly "angry" Texans team can do?

This game has been far from dominant. If a few lucky bounces don't go their way, Colts could easily be sitting in the drivers seat right now.

I'm looking forward to our rematch at home.

And I'm going to laugh my backside off when it happens.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="HungarianColtsFan" data-cid="361845" data-time="1355691429"><p>

Both Ravens and Steelers are loosing...can this change our hopes for PO?<br />

<br />

Still we need to win as many games as we can.</p></blockquote>

Bengals and Steelers lose we are in the playoffs... I believe.