Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Top O-Linemen We Have a Shot At (Draft and Free Agency)

A question for many of you.....

As we keep winning, our chances of getting Warmack are getting smaller and smaller.

I appreciate that DeCastro fell to 24th, but that was in a much, much better draft, and reportedly Warmack grades out even higher.

So, the chances of getting him are slim and none and I think Slim is riding out of town.

So my question is.... why do you keep posting about picking him in the first round?? How is it going to happen in your mind?

Are we making a trade up? Do you really think he's going to fall to the low or mid-20's where we'll likely pick?

I'm curious.....

A question for many of you.....

As we keep winning, our chances of getting Warmack are getting smaller and smaller.

I appreciate that DeCastro fell to 24th, but that was in a much, much better draft, and reportedly Warmack grades out even higher.

So, the chances of getting him are slim and none and I think Slim is riding out of town.

So my question is.... why do you keep posting about picking him in the first round?? How is it going to happen in your mind?

Are we making a trade up? Do you really think he's going to fall to the low or mid-20's where we'll likely pick?

I'm curious.....

while i agree that it's unlikely he falls to the colts, especially if teams like the rams and cowboys pick ahead of them, guards rarely go higher than 20...i THINK steve hutchinson was the highest going at 16.

Anyone but Winston Justice at right tackle. He is not consistent at all!

I really think we can talk Ryan Clady into leaving the Broncos. Move Costanzo to right tackle and we're set. Otherwise, I would sign Vollmer and look at spending some money on a guard as well. I wouldn't draft a guard. I would stick to defense in the draft.

I really think we can talk Ryan Clady into leaving the Broncos. Move Costanzo to right tackle and we're set. Otherwise, I would sign Vollmer and look at spending some money on a guard as well. I wouldn't draft a guard. I would stick to defense in the draft.

people need to forget about clady, it's not going to happen. even if he wants to leave, which he probably doesn't, elway can still franchise him.

Just a question: is NE really pondering letting Vollmer leave? Seems rather unlikely (I could be wrong)

Just a question: is NE really pondering letting Vollmer leave? Seems rather unlikely (I could be wrong)

who knows, but vollmer does have a history of back problems...not something you want in a 6'8 tackle. they did draft the canon kid a couple years ago, but not sure how he has progressed.