Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How well do we match up against Houston?

Does our team strengths match up well against Houston?

Recently, Houston has shown that their weakness is against teams that can spread the ball and pass intermediate and deep. This is our strength. Of course, the O-line must block well for this to happen and this is our weakness. We're not a strong running team, nor are we committed to the run.

Houston is a balanced team that can run very well and pass well. It will be a tough test for our defense.

What are your thoughts?

Recently, Houston has shown that their weakness is against teams that can spread the ball and pass intermediate and deep. This is our strength. Of course, the O-line must block well for this to happen and this is our weakness. We're not a strong running team, nor are we committed to the run.

Houston is a balanced team that can run very well and pass well. It will be a tough test for our defense.

What are your thoughts?

we can attack their secondary.....That's about it.

they're better on both lines and at every skill position on offense except QB

What are your thoughts?

We're not New England. They have a really good run game, and they pass block really well. And that Brady guy is pretty effective in the pocket. We DO NOT match up well against the Texans, bottom line. Their front seven has a great advantage over our protection and blocking.

And on the other side of the ball, if we're not disciplined up front, they can dominate us on the ground like the Jets did.

I'm resigned to a loss this Sunday. Just not a good matchup for us.

I don't think our O line matches up well at all. Watt will be just as much of a factor as Mario Williams and Suh were. Heck the Titans were very physical at the line of scrimmage last week.

The odds that any other component becomes more relevant than that fact is negligible.

On D. We keep em under 28 points and it's winnable.

Turnovers and Special Teams are a must win for the Colts.

We're not New England. They have a really good run game, and they pass block really well. And that Brady guy is pretty effective in the pocket. We DO NOT match up well against the Texans, bottom line. Their front seven has a great advantage over our protection and blocking.

And on the other side of the ball, if we're not disciplined up front, they can dominate us on the ground like the Jets did.

I'm resigned to a loss this Sunday. Just not a good matchup for us.

Fair enough, however, let me ask you this. What if you are the coach of the Colts and you had to gameplan for a win. What would be your "keys" to the game?

Our Run D is great this year, after the Jets game they definitely made the right adjustments because all season none of the big time RBs have had great games against us

Forte-80 yds

AD-60 yds

MJD-177 yds (yuck)

Alex Green-63 yds

Shonn Green- 161 yds (yuck again)

T. Rich- 8 yds

CJ28- 99 yds

Bush- 41 yds

Ridley- 28 yds

Spiller- 107 yds

CJ28 again- 44 yds

Texans arent the same team when they have to rely solely on Schaub...Schaub isn't elite yet....

Our Run D is great this year, after the Jets game they definitely made the right adjustments because all season none of the big time RBs have had great games against us

Forte-80 yds

AD-60 yds

MJD-177 yds (yuck)

Alex Green-63 yds

T. Rich- 8 yds

CJ28- 99 yds

Bush- 41 yds

Ridley- 28 yds

Spiller- 107 yds

CJ28 again- 44 yds

Texans arent the same team when they have to rely solely on Schaub...Schaub isn't elite yet....

and spillers yardage a good chunk came on 1 play

Forte-80 yds

AD-60 yds

MJD-177 yds (yuck)

Alex Green-63 yds

T. Rich- 8 yds

CJ28- 99 yds

Bush- 41 yds

Ridley- 28 yds

Spiller- 107 yds

CJ28 again- 44 yds

Consider last week Locker gained more rushing yards then Johnson

and spillers yardage a good chunk came on 1 play

Exactly! I think their focus will be to make the team one dimensional. I feel better about Vontae on AJ, because while AJ is a big WR he's no Megatron and he's no B Marshal...he reminds me more of a Reggie Wayne Lite, more cerebral than physical, he beats folks more with his ability...New England's strategy was to force him to do that with one on ones last night and it was very successful...who's next? Jean, Kevin Walters??? Good Players but more down to earth.

Our defense can beat the Houston offense, as long as we show the same ability to stop the run that we have been seeing.

The real question, and the deciding factor of the game, is will our o-line hold it's own against the Houston defense.

Our defense can beat the Houston offense, as long as we show the same ability to stop the run that we have been seeing.

The real question, and the deciding factor of the game, is will our o-line hold it's own against the Houston defense.

BINGO!!! Watt beat up on Brady last night, he didn't get a sack but he made his presence felt all night exploited mismatches all over the line....I HOPE, HOPE, HOPE the proper adjustments are made to the Line this week otherwise Luck is going to get hurt.

It's pretty simple:

If Arians pulls his head out of (wherever it is) and watches the Pats tape, then he will realize if we dink and dunk their Defense, we can win. If he is hard headed and doesn't adjust for the team we are playing (and just wants to throw 20+ yard plays all day) then we are going to lose.

Fair enough, however, let me ask you this. What if you are the coach of the Colts and you had to gameplan for a win. What would be your "keys" to the game?

That's actually one of the reasons I'm not confident we can (or will) win. My key to the game, offensively, would be to use plays that minimize the effectiveness of Houston's pass rush, and that's not something Arians has done so far this season. I'd be calling middle screens and flat-outs for the backs, I'd send the tight ends on short corners, run slants with my quick receivers, run some Manning/Moore Indy route combinations, etc. I'd throw in some bootlegs and get Luck on the run, making their defensive front chase him around. And then, from time to time, I'd wind up some deep looks off of play-action or max protect.

I don't think Arians will do any of that. I think he'll call the same kind of plays he always calls, slow-developing routes, empty backfield on third down (although he didn't do that so much against the Titans, thankfully), nothing designed to get the backs the ball in space, no designed quarterback runs, etc. And I think that plays right into what the Texans thrive on.

well joesph is gonna be all over reggie so its gonna be up to avery and hilton to win their matchups against jackson and quinn. i cant see our TEs being used a lot in this game. their probably gonna be asked to block most of the time.

BINGO!!! Watt beat up on Brady last night, he didn't get a sack but he made his presence felt all night exploited mismatches all over the line....I HOPE, HOPE, HOPE the proper adjustments are made to the Line this week otherwise Luck is going to get hurt.

I think if Luck will run a bit more in this game it will help tremendously with the sack issue. I think he needs to come out of the pocket a bit more in this game when he doesn't see anyone open, instead of standing in the pocket waiting on something to happen. There was a lot of room to run last night when Brady scrambled out, and moved up in the pocket.

I think if Luck will run a bit more in this game it will help tremendously with the sack issue. I think he needs to come out of the pocket a bit more in this game when he doesn't see anyone open, instead of standing in the pocket waiting on something to happen. There was a lot of room to run last night when Brady scrambled out, and moved up in the pocket.

Very true.

I think the Texans will run the ball from power sets, occasionally pull the ball out of those stretch plays and throw the roll out pass, and I don't think we will be able to stop it (similar to what happened in the Jets game once they got it going) :gloomy: . If the Texans get ahead by a couple of score they will open up the offense and try to run up the score.

If the Texans give the ball away with a couple of fumbles then we might have a chance to keep it close. Obviously I hope that I am wrong.

Forte-80 yds

AD-60 yds

MJD-177 yds (yuck)

Alex Green-63 yds

T. Rich- 8 yds

CJ28- 99 yds

Bush- 41 yds

Ridley- 28 yds

Spiller- 107 yds

CJ28 again- 44 yds

Shonn Green didn't have such a good game because he's a good back (he's not) but the jets line was so much better than our d-line that day. Unfortunately it's the Texans O-line that scares me not Foster. Will our d-line be pushed around by the Texans (as has happened many times in the past)?

I think the Texans will run the ball from power sets, occasionally pull the ball out of those stretch plays and throw the roll out pass, and I don't think we will be able to stop it (similar to what happened in the Jets game once they got it going) :gloomy: . If the Texans get ahead by a couple of score they will open up the offense and try to run up the score.

If the Texans give the ball away with a couple of fumbles then we might have a chance to keep it close. Obviously I hope that I am wrong.

Unfortunately, I tend to feel similar. They can have a balanced attack so they will find which one our D is keyed on and go with the other until they soften us up on both. If we shut down the run they'll throw from run formations, or from the bootleg to AJ or OD etc. to unclog the running lanes. We have to not turn it over a problem in road games, and even the rare home game) and force red zone FG's at least 66% of the time.

I wish this first game was at LOS instead of Reliant. No matter how you look at it, playoff type learning begins Sunday for our youngsters (and vets). Valuable for this, and the coming years.

Fact is, we don't match up well with the Texans. Penalties, Turnovers, and special teams will be essential to even make it close.

For us to win, Luck has to throw the ball and complete at least 60% of his passes.

Ballard will have to run for at least 100 yards.

Defense will have to hold Foster to under 100 yards.

We aren't going to hold Schaub to anything, hopefully we can create enough pressure to make him force throws.

I think it all depends on how our OLine holds up. Offensively, we match up well because, as pointed out, Houston is not great defending medium to long passes, which is basically all we ever do. And on defense, we have actually be very good at stopping the run. So it will be up to getting pressure on Schaub. Maybe we'll borrow from the Patriots strategy. Plan man coverage, stack the line to the run and put pressure on the QB, and see if Schaub has learned to beat it.

When did they pull Schaub last night? What was it? Like 5 minutes left? Can you imagine if we ever did that with PM, no matter what the score? To me thats a team with some quit in them, which means we need to get out to a lead.

if schaub plays like this week, i could see a good close game, maybe win by a fieldgoal

bet 10 bucks kubiack will start throwing the ball. if they suceed we are losing, because once we are out of balance their running game is gong to kill us.

if we stop that first series and dont let them start their running game we might have a shot

Let's face it, how well does a team in rebuilding mode with a rookie QB, poor pass protection, below average running game and bottom end defense match up with anyone? Yet, here they are. :)

Given what has transpired to date, somehow I think they will make it a game.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Cap space - about 50M (spotrac)   Resign: Rhodes - 2/17M   Cap Space - 42M   FA:   Carl Lawson - 4y/40M Romeo Okwara - 4y/40M I trust Ballard but he doesnt have the best track record for drafting edge rushers so lets double down in FA on two that we know can get five or more sacks Jonnu Smith - 4y/32M Joe Haeg - 1y/1.5M   Cap Space - 12.5M   Draft: Miami got desperate and gave us both of their twos for our first  Most picks may go earlier but they could fall   R2P4 - Liam Eichenberg OT R2P18 - Greg Newsome CB R2P22 - Tutu Atwell WR (Let TY walk but replaced him with his reincarnation)  R4P22 - Richard Lecounte S  R5P21 - Monty Rice LB R6P21 - Khyris Tonga DT R7P21 - Tristan Hoge G/C   Roster:   QB - Wentz, Eason RB - Taylor, Hines, Wilkens WR - Pittman, Pascal, Patmon WR - Atwell, Campbell, Dulin TE - Smith, Doyle, MAC LT - Eichenberg, Haeg LG - Nelson C - Kelly, Hoge RG - Glowinski, Pinter RT - Smith   DE- Okwara, Turray 3T - Buckner, Lewis NT - Stewart, Tonga DE - Lawson, Banogu WLB - Leonard, Glasgow  MLB - Okereke, Speed, Rice SLB - Franklin, Adams CB - Rhodes, Ya-sin, Rodgers FS - Blackman, Odum SS - Willis, Lecounte CB - Moore, Newsome   K - Blankenship P - Sanchez LS - Rhodes 
    • You are forgetting that Brady had a pretty damn good team around him and wouldn't have done anything without that team. 
    • 1.       Trevor Lawrence      Clemson              QB          6'6"        220 2.       Penei Sewell              Oregon OT          6'5"        330 3.       Ja'Marr Chase            LSU        WR         6'1"        200 4.       Zach Wilson                BYU        QB          6'3''        210 5.       Justin Fields Ohio State           QB          6'3''        228 6.       Patrick Surtain II       Alabama              CB           6'1"        203 7.       Jaylen Waddle           Alabama              WRS       5'10"      182 8.       Caleb Farley               Virginia Tech      CB           6'2"        197 9.       Kyle Pitts      Florida  TE           6'5"        239 10.   Micah Parsons           Penn State          ILB          6'2"        245 11.   DeVonta Smith          Alabama              WR         6'1"        175 12.   Trey Lance  North Dakota State         QB          6'3"        226 13.   Jaycee Horn                South Carolina   CB           6'0"        200 14.   Rashawn Slater         Northwestern   OT          6'4''        314 15.   Wyatt Davis Ohio State           OG         6'4"        315 16.   Gregory Rousseau   Miami (FL)           EDGE     6'5"        260 17.   Trevon Moehrig        TCU        S              6'2"        202 18.   Christian Darrisaw    Virginia Tech      OT          6'5''        314 19.   Christian Barmore    Alabama              DL3T      6'5"        310 20.   Rondale Moore         Purdue WRS       5'9"        175 21.   Kwity Paye  Michigan              EDGE     6'4"        277 22.   Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah Notre Dame       OLB        6'1''        216 23.   Asante Samuel Jr.     Florida State       CB           5'10"      180 24.   Samuel Cosmi            Texas    OT          6'7"        309 25.   Rashod Bateman      Minnesota          WR         6'1"        210 26.   Travis Etienne            Clemson              RB           5'10"      210 27.   Mac Jones   Alabama              QB          6'2''        214 28.   Daviyon Nixon           Iowa      DL3T      6'3"        305 29.   Richie Grant               UCF        S              6'0"        194 30.   Azeez Ojulari              Georgia EDGE     6'3"        240 31.   Nick Bolton Missouri               ILB          6'0"        235 32.   Alijah Vera-Tucker   USC        OG         6'4"        315 33.   Najee Harris               Alabama              RB           6'2"        230 34.   Kyle Trask    Florida  QB          6'4''        240 35.   Terrace Marshall      LSU        WR         6'3"        200 36.   Zaven Collins              Tulsa      OLB        6'4''        260 37.   Joseph Ossai              Texas    EDGE     6'4"        253 38.   Alex Leatherwood   Alabama              OT          6'6"        312 39.   Trey Smith  Tennessee          OG         6'6"        330 40.   Creed Humphrey     Oklahoma           OC          6'5"        320 41.   Tyson Campbell        Georgia CB           6'2"        180 42.   Jay Tufele    USC        DL3T      6'2"        310 43.   Andre Cisco Syracuse              S              6'0"        203 44.   Jalen Mayfield           Michigan              OT          6'5"        320 45.   Marvin Wilson           Florida State       DL1T      6'3"        319 46.   Dylan Moses              Alabama              OLB        6'3"        235 47.   Pat Freiermuth         Penn State          TE           6'5"        250 48.   Jayson Oweh             Penn State          EDGE     6'5"        257 49.   Greg Newsome II     Northwestern   CB           6'1"        190 50.   Tylan Wallace             Oklahoma State WR         6'0"        185 51.   Carlos Basham Jr.     Wake Forest       DL5T      6'5"        285 52.   Jabril Cox     LSU        OLB        6'2"        233 53.   Tyler Shelvin              LSU        DL1T      6'3"        346 54.   Kadarius Toney         Florida  WR         5'11''      190 55.   Elijah Molden            Washington        CB           5'10"      186 56.   Elijah Moore              Ole Miss               WRS       5'9"        184 57.   Ben Cleveland           Georgia OG         6'6"        335 58.   Jevon Holland            Oregon S              6'1"        196 59.   Landon Dickerson    Alabama              OC          6'6''        325 60.   Jaylen Twyman         Pitt         DL5T      6'2"        290 61.   Shakur Brown            Michigan State  CB           5'11"      190 62.   Alim McNeill               North Carolina State       DL3T      6'2"        320 63.   Hamsah Nasirildeen Florida State       S              6'4"        215 64.   Jaelan Phillips             Miami (FL)           EDGE     6'5"        255 65.   Shaun Wade               Ohio State           CB           6'1"        194 66.   Kenneth Gainwell    Memphis             RB           5'11"      191 67.   Patrick Jones II          Pitt         EDGE     6'5"        260 68.   Amon-Ra St. Brown USC        WR         6'1"        195 69.   Cameron McGrone Michigan              OLB        6'1''        232 70.   Darius Stills West Virginia      DL5T      6'1"        285 71.   Jackson Carman        Clemson              OT          6'5"        335 72.   Joe Tryon     Washington        EDGE     6'5"        262 73.   Ifeatu Melifonwu     Syracuse              CB           6'3"        212 74.   Talanoa Hufanga      USC        S              6'1"        215 75.   Chazz Surratt              North Carolina   OLB        6'3"        230 76.   Josh Myers Ohio State           OC          6'5''        312 77.   Liam Eichenberg       Notre Dame       OT          6'6"        302 78.   Trey Sermon              Ohio State           RB           6'0"        224 79.   Javonte Williams       North Carolina   RB           5'10"      220 80.   Marlon Williams        UCF        WR         6'0"        215 81.   Michael Carter          North Carolina   RBC        5'9"        195 82.   Paris Ford    Pittsburgh           S              6'0"        190 83.   Levi Onwuzurike      Washington        DL3T      6'3"        293 84.   Dillon Radunz            North Dakota State         OT          6'6''        299 85.   Brevin Jordan            Miami (FL)           TE           6'3"        245 86.   Deonte Brown           Alabama              OG         6'4''        350 87.   Walker Little               Stanford              OT          6'7"        313 88.   Hamilcar Rashed      Oregon State     EDGE     6'3''        248 89.   Chuba Hubbard         Oklahoma State RB           6'1"        207 90.   D'Wayne Eskridge    W Michigan        WRS       5'9"        188 91.   Quincy Roche            Miami (FL)           EDGE     6'4"        235 92.   Anthony Schwartz   Auburn WR         6'0"        197 93.   Jamie Newman         Georgia QB          6'4"        230 94.   Jaelon Darden           North Texas        WRS       5'9"        174 95.   Dyami Brown             North Carolina   WR         6'1"        185 96.   Teven Jenkins            Oklahoma State OT          6'6''        320 97.   Seth Williams             Auburn WR         6'2"        224 98.   Tutu Atwell Louisville              WRS       5'9"        156 99.   Baron Browning        Ohio State           ILB          6'3"        248 100.           Ronnie Perkins  Oklahoma           OLB        6'4'         230 101.           Dazz Newsome North Carolina   WR         5'11"      175 102.           Paulson Adebo  Stanford              CB           6'1"        190 103.           Richard LeCounte III        Georgia S              5'11"      190 104.           Damonte Coxie Memphis             WR         6'3''        197 105.           Aaron Robinson UCF        CB           5'11''      193 106.           Jaret Patterson Buffalo RB           5'9"        195 107.           Drake Jackson    Kentucky             OC          6'2''        292 108.           Sage Surratt        Wake Forest       WR         6'2"        215 109.           Dayo Odeyingbo              Vanderbilt           DL5T      6'5''        279 110.           Israel Mukuamu               South Carolina   CB           6'3"        205 111.           Hunter Long       Boston College  TE           6'5"        253 112.           Kenny Yeboah   Ole Miss               TE           6'4''        240 113.           Marlon Tuipulotu             USC        DL3T      6'1"        308 114.           Divine Deablo    Virginia Tech      S              6'3''        226 115.           Khalil Herbert    Virginia Tech      RBC        5'9"        205 116.           Rashad Weaver Pitt         EDGE     6'5"        270 117.           Eric Stokes          Georgia CB           6'1"        185 118.           Ar'Darius Washington    TCU        S              5'8"        175 119.           Aaron Banks       Notre Dame       OG         6'5"        330 120.           Pete Werner      Ohio State           ILB          6'3''        239 121.           Chris Rumph II   Duke     EDGE     6'3"        225 122.           Tony Poljan        Virginia TE           6'7"        265 123.           Trey Hill                Georgia OC          6'4"        330 124.           Cary Angeline    North Carolina State       TE           6'7"        250 125.           Ihmir Smith-Marsette    Iowa      WR         6'2"        175 126.           Kylin Hill               Mississippi State               RB           5'11"      215 127.           Charles Snowden             Virginia OLB        6'6"        232 128.           Caden Sterns     Texas    S              6'0"        210 129.           Rodarius Williams             Oklahoma State CB           6'0"        193 130.           Quinn Meinerz  UW-Whitewater              OC          6'3"        320 131.           Keith Taylor        Washington        CB           6'3"        191 132.           Elijah Mitchell    Louisiana             RB           5'11"      221 133.           Tedarrell Slaton Florida  DL1T      6'5"        358 134.           Pooka Williams  Kansas  RBC        5'10"      170 135.           Olaijah Griffin    USC        CB           6'0''        170 136.           Torrance Marable            Coastal Carolina                RBC        5'10"      200 137.           Damon Hazelton              Missouri               WR         6'2"        215 138.           Tariq Thompson               San Diego State S              6'0"        200 139.           Ta'Quon Graham              Texas    DL3T      6'4"        294 140.           K.J. Britt                Auburn ILB          6'0"        236 141.           Monty Rice         Georgia OLB        6'1"        235 142.           Kylen Granson   SMU      TE           6'2''        235 143.           Kellen Mond      Texas A&M         QB          6'3"        217 144.           Paddy Fisher      Northwestern   ILB          6'4"        246 145.           Amari Rodgers  Clemson              WR         5'9"        210 146.           Jamien Sherwood            Auburn S              6'2''        220 147.           Max Duffy           Kentucky             P             6'1"        185 148.           Spencer K. Brown             Northern Iowa  OT          6'9''        321 149.           Nico Collins         Michigan              WR         6'4"        222 150.           Tommy Togiai    Ohio State           DL3T      6'2"        300 151.           JaCoby Stevens LSU        S              6'1''        228 152.           Jordan Smith      UAB       EDGE     6'7"        255 153.           Tyler Vaughns   USC        WR         6'2"        190 154.           Jack Anderson   Texas Tech          OG         6'5"        315 155.           Bobby Brown III Texas A&M         DL1T      6'3"        325 156.           Darren Hall          San Diego State CB           6'0"        190 157.           Donovan Stiner Florida  S              6'1"        203 158.           Wyatt Hubert    Kansas State       EDGE     6'3"        270 159.           Thomas Graham Jr.         Oregon CB           5'10"      193 160.           Shemar Jean-Charles      Appalachian State            CB           5'11"      190 161.           Malik Herring     Georgia DL5T      6'3"        283 162.           Daelin Hayes      Notre Dame       EDGE     6'4"        268 163.           Tommy Kraemer              Notre Dame       OG         6'6"        317 164.           Marco Wilson    Florida  CB           6'0"        190 165.           Trill Williams       Syracuse              CB           6'2'         198 166.           Shaka Toney       Penn State          EDGE     6'3"        243 167.           Jimmy Morrissey              Pitt         OC          6'3"        305 168.           Sam Ehlinger      Texas    QB          6'3"        225 169.           Sadarius Hutcherson      South Carolina   OG         6'4"        320 170.           D.J. Daniel           Georgia CB           6'0''        183 171.           Camryn Bynum Cal          CB           6'0''        198 172.           Jermar Jefferson              Oregon State     RBC        5'9"        215 173.           Jose Borregales Miami (FL)           PK           5'10"      205 174.           Alaric Jackson    Iowa      OT          6'6"        315 175.           Brennan Eagles Texas    WR         6'2"        225 176.           Tommy Doyle    Miami (OH)         OT          6'8''        326 177.           Jonathan Marshall           Arkansas              DL1T      6'3"        317 178.           Shane Buechele SMU      QB          6'1"        207 179.           Joshua Kaindoh Florida State       EDGE     6'7"        261 180.           James Hudson   Cincinnati            OT          6'5"        310 181.           Benjamin St-Juste            Minnesota          CB           6'3"        200 182.           Demetric Felton                UCLA     RBC        5'9"        189 183.           Victor Dimukeje Duke     EDGE     6'2"        265 184.           Xavier Kelly         Arkansas              DL3T      6'4"        305 185.           Kary Vincent Jr. LSU        CB           5'10"      182 186.           Noah Gray           Duke     TE           6'4"        240 187.           Adrian Ealy          Oklahoma           OT          6'6"        327 188.           Michal Menet   Penn State          OC          6'4''        305 189.           Pressley Harvin III            Georgia Tech      P             6'0"        255 190.           Amen Ogbongbemiga    Oklahoma State OLB        6'1"        231 191.           T.J. Vasher          Texas Tech          WR         6'6"        210 192.           Josh Imatorbhebhe         Illinois   WR         6'2"        215 193.           Matt Bushman  BYU        TE           6'5"        245 194.           Stevie Scott        Indiana RB           6'2"        231 195.           Brady Christensen           BYU        OT          6'6''        300 196.           Quintin Morris   Bowling Green  TE           6'4"        248 197.           Riley Patterson Memphis             PK           6'0"        190 198.           Malcolm Koonce              Buffalo EDGE     6'3"        250 199.           Robert Rochell   Central Arkansas              CB           6'0''        195 200.           Ben Mason         Michigan              FB           6'3"        254
    • Trade 1: Miami offer picks No.3, No.18, No.50 and Tua Tagavailova to Texans for DeShaun Watson   Trade 2: WFT offers pick No.19 to NYJ for pick No.34 and Sam Darnold   Trade 3: Carolina offers pick No.8 and pick No.104 to Houston for Tua, pick No.18,  and pick No.113   Trade 4: Indianapolis Colts offer pick No.21 (1st) and pick No.118 (4th) to Las Vegas Raiders for Derek Carr   Trade 5: Tennessee Titans offer Pick No.22, Pick No.53 and Pick No.86 to Denver Broncos for Pick No.9   Trade 6: Las Vegas Raiders offer Pick No.21 and Pick No.145 for Carson Wentz and Pick No.37   Trade 7: Carolina Panthers offer Pick No.113 to Eagles for Zach Ertz   Trade 8: New England Patriots trade Patrick Surtain and a 4th rounder to the Los Angeles Chargers for Jaylen Waddle   Trade 9: Los Angeles Chargers trade Patrick Surtain to Carolina Panthers for pick No.18 and No.73   Trade 10: Cleveland Browns trade Jarvis Landry and Pick No.123 to Chicago Bears for their 3rd round pick No.84   Trade 11: Pittsburgh Steelers trade Pick No.55 (2nd), Pick No.88 (3rd) and Pick No.192 (6th) to Bucs for pick No.32   Trade 12: Houston Texans trade pick No.50, No.100 and No.104 to New Orleans Saints for Marshon Lattimore   Round 1   1.  Jacksonville (1-15) - Trevor Lawrence, QB, Clemson 2.  NY Jets (2-14) - Justin Fields, QB, Ohio State 3.  Houston from Miami - from Houston (4-12) - Zach Wilson, QB, BYU 4.  Atlanta (4-12) - Penei Sowell, OT, Oregon 5.  Cincinnati (4-11-1) - JaMarr Chase, WR, LSU 6.  Philadelphia (4-11-1) - Trey Lance, QB, North Dakota State 7.  Detroit (5-11) - Micah Parsons, LB, Penn State 8.  Houston from Carolina (5-11) - DaVonta Smith, WR, Alabama 9.  Titans from Denver (5-11) - Kwity Paye, DE, Michigan 10.  Dallas (6-10) - Rashawn Slater, OT, Northwestern 11.  NY Giants (6-10) - Kyle Pitts, TE, Florida 12.  San Francisco (6-10) - Caleb Farley, CB, Virginia Tech 13.  New England from LA Chargers (7-9) - Jaylen Waddle, WR, Alabama 14.  Minnesota (7-9) - Gregory Rousseau, DE, Miami 15.  Carolina from LA Chargers from New England (7-9) - Patrick Surtain, CB, Alabama 16.  Arizona (8-8) - Jaycee Horn, CB, South Carolina 17.  Las Vegas (8-8) - Jaelen Philips, EDGE, Miami 18.  Chargers from Carolina from Houston from Miami (10-6) - Rondale Moore, WR, Purdue 19.  NY Jets From WFT* (7-9) - Najee Harris RB Alabama 20.  Chicago* (8-8) - Alijah Vera-Tucker OT USC 21.  Philadelphia from Las Vegas from Indianapolis* (11-5) - Rashod Bateman, WR, Minnesota 22.  Denver from Tennessee* (11-5) - Christian Darrisaw, OT, Virginia Tech 23.  NY Jets - from Seattle* (12-4) - Zaven Collins, OLB/DE, Tulsa 24.  Pittsburgh* (12-4) - Jalen Mayfield, OT, Michigan 25.  Jacksonville - from LA Rams* (10-6) - Trevon Moehring, S, TCU 26.  Cleveland* (11-5) - Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB, Notre Dame 27.  Baltimore* (11-5) - Kadarius Toney, WR, Florida 28.  New Orleans* (12-4) - Patrick Jones II, DE, Pittsburgh 29.  Green Bay* (13-3) - Terrance Marshall, WR, LSU 30.  Buffalo* (13-3) - Teven Jenkins, OT, Oklahoma State 31.  Kansas City* (14-2) - Wyatt Davis, OG/C, Ohio State 32.  Pittsburgh from Tampa Bay* (11-5) - Mac Jones, QB, Alabama   Houston -> Miami: For Laremy Tunsil Miami -> Houston: For DeShaun Watson Carolina -> Houston: For Tua LA Rams -> Jacksonville: For Jalen Ramsey Seattle -> NY Jets: For Jamal Adams WFT -> NY Jets For Sam Darnold Indianapolis -> Las Vegas For Derek Carr Tennessee -> Denver (1st, 2nd and 3rd for pick No. 9, Kwity Paye) Las Vegas -> Philadelphia for Carson Wentz New England -> Chargers for Jaylen Waddle Carolina -> Chargers for Patrick Surtain Pittsburgh -> Tampa Bay for Mac Jones     Round 2   33.  Jacksonville (1-15) - Sam Cosmi, OT, Texas 34.  WFT From NY Jets (2-14) - Alex Leatherwood, OT, Alabama 35.  Atlanta (4-12) - Creed Humphrey, OG, Oklahoma 36.  Miami - from Houston (4-12) - Travis Etienne, RB, Clemson 37.  Las Vegas From Philadelphia (4-11-1) - Asante Samuel Jr., CB, Florida State 38.  Cincinnati (4-11-1) - Christian Barmore, DL, Alabama 39.  Carolina (5-11) - Liam Eichenberg, OT, Notre Dame 40.  Denver (5-11) - Jayson Oweh, DE, Penn State 41.  Detroit (5-11) - Elijah Moore, WR, Ole Miss 42.  NY Giants (6-10) - Tamorrion Terry, WR, Florida State 43.  San Francisco (6-10) - Jevon Holland, S, Oregon 44.  Dallas (6-10) - Jay Tufele, DT, USC 45.  Jacksonville - from Minnesota (7-9) - Jackson Carmon, OT, Clemson 46.  New England (7-9) - Joseph Ossai, EDGE/OLB, Texas 47.  LA Chargers (7-9) - Dillon Radunz, OT, North Dakota State 48.  Las Vegas (8-8) - Nick Bolton, LB, Missouri 49.  Arizona (8-8) - Walker Little, OT, Stanford 50.  New Orleans From Houston from Miami (10-6) - Dylan Moses, LB, Alabama 51.  WFT* (7-9) - Pat Freiermuth, TE, Penn State 52.  Chicago* (8-8) - Kyle Trask, QB, Florida 53.  Denver from Tennessee* (11-5) - Jabril Cox, LB, LSU 54.  Indianapolis* (11-5) - Levi Onwuzurike, DT, Washington 55.  Tampa Bay  from Pittsburgh* (12-4) - Carlos Basham, DE, Wake Forest 56.  Seattle* (12-4) - Brady Christiansen, OT, BYU 57.  LA Rams* (10-6) - Landon Dickerson, C, Alabama 58.  Baltimore* (11-5) - Azeez Ojulari, EDGE, Georgia 59.  Cleveland* (11-5) - Richie Grant, Safety, UCF 60.  New Orleans* (12-4) - Greg Newsome II, CB, Northwestern 61.  Buffalo* (13-3) - Ronnie Perkins, EDGE, Oklahoma 62.  Green Bay* (13-3) - Daviyon Nixon, DT, Iowa 63.  Kansas City* (14-2) - Josh Myers, C, Ohio State 64.  Tampa Bay* (11-5) - Tyson Campbell, CB, Georgia   Houston -> Miami: Laremy Tunsil Minnesota -> Jacksonville: Yannick Ngakoue NY Jets -> WFT in Sam Darnold trade Philadelphia -> Las Vegas in Carson Wentz trade Miami -> Houston: For DeShaun Watson Houston -> New Orleans For Marshon Lattimore Tennessee -> Denver (1st, 2nd and 3rd for pick No. 9, Kwity Paye) Pittsburgh -> Tampa Bay for Mac Jones     Round 3   65.  Jacksonville (1-15) - Tyler Shelvin, DL, LSU 66.  NY Jets (2-14) - Marquez Stevenson, WR, Houston 67.  Houston (4-12) - Trey Sermon, RB, Ohio State 68.  Atlanta (4-12) - Marvin Wilson, DL, FSU 69.  Cincinnati (4-11-1) - James Hudson, OT, Cincinnati 70.  Philadelphia (4-11-1) - Ifeatu Melifonwu, CB, Syracuse 71.  Denver (5-11) - Elijah Molden, CB, Washington 72.  Detroit (5-11) - Alim McNeil, DL, NC State 73.  Los Angeles Chargers From Carolina (5-11) - Shaun Wade, CB, Ohio State 74.  WFT - from San Francisco (6-10) - Amon-Ra St. Brown, WR, USC 75.  Dallas (6-10) - Aaron Robinson, CB, Central Florida 76.  NY Giants (6-10) - Paulson Adebo, CB, Stanford 77.  New England (7-9) - Jamie Newman, QB, Georgia 78.  LA Chargers (7-9) - Rashad Weaver, DE, Pittsburgh 79.  Minnesota (7-9) - Osa Odighizuwa, DT, UCLA 80.  Arizona (8-8) - Payton Turner, DE, Houston 81.  Las Vegas (8-8) - Hamsah Nasirldeen, S, FSU 82.  Miami (10-6) - Tylan Wallace, WR, Oklahoma State 83.  WFT* (7-9) - Deonte Brown, OG, Alabama 84.  Cleveland From Chicago* (8-8) - Joe Tryon, DE, Washington 85.  Indianapolis* (11-5) - Jordan Smith, DE, UAB 86.  Denver From Tennessee* (11-5) - Ar'Darius Washington, S, TCU 87.  NY Jets - from Seattle* (12-4) - Andre Cisco, S, Syracuse 88.  Tampa Bay From Pittsburgh* (12-4) - Camerone McGrone, LB, Michigan 89.  Detroit - from LA Rams* (10-6) - Trey Smith, OG, Tennessee 90.  Cleveland* (11-5) - Shakur Brown, CB, Michigan State 91.  Minnesota - from Baltimore* (11-5) - Ben Cleveland, OG, Georgia 92.  Cleveland - from New Orleans* (12-4) - D’Wayne Eskridge, WR, Western Michigan 93.  Green Bay* (13-3) - Chazz Surratt, OLB, North Carolina 94.  Buffalo* (13-3) - Eric Stokes, CB, Georgia 95.  Kansas City* (14-2) - Jaelon Darden, WR, North Texas 96.  Tampa Bay* (11-5) - Israel Mukumanu, CB, South Carolina   Baltimore -> Minnesota: Yannick Ngakoue LA Rams -> Detroit: Matthew Stafford New England stripped of draft pick because of Spygate II New Orleans -> Cleveland: 2020 picks San Francisco -> Washington: Trent Williams Seattle -> NY Jets: Jamal Adams Tennessee -> Denver (1st, 2nd and 3rd for pick No. 9, Kwity Paye) Carolina -> Chargers for Patrick Surtain Chicago -> Cleveland in Jarvis Landry trade Pittsburgh -> Tampa Bay for Mac Jones     Round 4 97.   Jacksonville (1-15) - Javonte Williams, RB, North Carolina 98.   NY Jets (2-14) - Chubba Hubbard, RB, Oklahoma State 99.   Atlanta (4-12) - Paris Ford, S, Pittsburgh 100.  New Orleans from Houston (4-12) - Dyami Brown, WR, North Carolina 101.  Cleveland - from Philadelphia (4-11-1) - Hamilcar Rashed, EDGE, Oregon 102.  Cincinnati (4-11-1) - Tutu Atwell, WR, Louisville 103.  Detroit (5-11) - Talanoa Hufanga, S, USC 104.  New Orleans from Houston from Carolina (5-11) - Jamien Sherwood, S, Auburn 105.  Denver (5-11) - Quinn Meinerz, OG/OC , Wisconsin - Whitewater 106.  Dallas (6-10) - Jaylen Twyman DT, Pitt 107.  NY Giants (6-10) - Marlon Williams, WR, UCF 108.  San Francisco (6-10) - Aaron Banks, OG, Notre Dame 109.  LA Chargers (7-9) - Justin Hilliard, LB, Ohio State 110.  Minnesota (7-9 Divine Deablo, S, VA Tech 111.  LA Chargers from New England (7-9) -- Kendrick Green, Univ. of Illinois 112.  Las Vegas from Miami - from Las Vegas (8-8) -- Amari Rogers, WR, Clemson 113.  Eagles from Carolina from Houston - from Arizona (8-8) -- Josh Imatorbhebhe, WR, Illinois 114.  Miami (10-6) -- Quincy Roche, DE, Miami  115.  WFT* (7-9) -- Sage Surratt, WR, Wake Forest 116.  Minnesota - from Chicago* (8-8) - Spencer Brown, OT, UNI 117.  Tennessee* (11-5) 118.  Las Vegas from Indianapolis* (11-5) 119.  Pittsburgh* (12-4) 120.  Seattle* (12-4) 121.  Jacksonville - from LA Rams* (10-6) 122.  Baltimore* (11-5) 123.  Chicago from Cleveland* (11-5) 124.  New Orleans* (12-4) 125.  Minnesota - from Buffalo* (13-3) 126.  Green Bay* (13-3) 127.  Kansas City* (14-2) 128.  Tampa Bay* (11-5)     Arizona -> Houston: De'Andre Hopkins Buffalo -> Minnesota: Stefon Diggs Chicago -> Minnesota: 2020 picks LA Rams -> Jacksonville: Jalen Ramsey Philadelphia -> Cleveland: Genard Avery Las Vegas -> Miami: Raekwon McMillan Miami -> Las Vegas: Lynn Bowden Jr. Carolina -> Houston: Tua trade Houston -> Carolina: Tua trade Carolina -> Eagles: Zach Ertz trade Indianapolis -> Las Vegas: Carr trade New England -> LA Chargers: Patrick Surtain Cleveland -> Chicago: Jarvis Landry trade Houston -> New Orleans: Lattimore trade
  • Members

• CF4L

CF4L 21

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 2,605

• dew5150

dew5150 110

• Caleb3502

Caleb3502 297

• richard pallo

richard pallo 2,569

• MikeCurtis