Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sb41champs

Question of the Day - 12/11 "Twosday Twofer" Plus Bonus

14 DAYS TIL COLTSMAS !!

Enjoy twodays Twosday Twofer:

1. Do you think that Sunday's referee's are on Santa's "naughty" or "nice" list ??

2. When his career is over - do you believe that Colts WR Reggie Wayne will surpass former Colts WR Marvin Harrison in the record books ??

BONUS:

How many family or friends are you buying Colts gifts for ??

1.Naughty

2.No

3.If I had the money then all of tem but since I dont then 0

1) That depends on what team Santa roots for.

2) Statistically unlikely, but it's possible that when all is said and done many will consider him the better player. There is just something about the whole package that is special.

3) None. Not buying gifts, but if I was it couldn't be Colts. The recipients would all look at my like I had lost my mind.

1. The naughty list ;)

2. I would think so.

3. My father is a born and raised Patriots fan (ironic isn't it?) so I'm thinking of buying him a Gronkowski jersey for xmas and my mom doesn't watch football haha.

3. My father is a born and raised Patriots fan (ironic isn't it?) so I'm thinking of buying him a Gronkowski jersey for xmas and my mom doesn't watch football haha.

Good God. :barf: Maybe get him a throwback Grogan jersey instead. A lot less pain involved (and a much better looking jersey). : haha:

1. We'll be in Texas. Everything is Fair in Texas. So, they'll call a Fair Game.

2. It's Possible I suppose

3. No. Lol

1. Nice, and they will get some eye-ware fro Christmas

2. It depends on several things and circumstances...maybe

3. No. I'm the only Colts' fan (and the only person who knows Football at all) in the whole family. Sadly, I won't get any Colts stuff neither.