Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Where's The Injury Report?

wercolts

I'm sure that Barry will post it when it comes available. He's great at keeping us updated. Come on Barry where's the Injury Report? I count on you to keep me updated. :thanks:

By the way Caldwell was just on local news with the statement that Peyton was not playing. Didn't say anything about other injuries that I heard.

I'm sure that Barry will post it when it comes available. He's great at keeping us updated. Come on Barry where's the Injury Report? I count on you to keep me updated. :thanks:

By the way Caldwell was just on local news with the statement that Peyton was not playing. Didn't say anything about other injuries that I heard.

What we have other players on the team and not just Peyton?!?!?! Hunh who knew...

What we have other players on the team and not just Peyton?!?!?! Hunh who knew...

The media also ask him if the scheme would be changed because of Collins and he told them he wasn't discussing that. ( and grinned ) Do they think he will tell them everything. Duh kind of dumb on their part. lol JMO of course.

Irsay just tweeted it:

Injury report...Out: Manning. DNP: G.Brackett. LP: A.Gonzalez and B.White. FP: A.Bethea and A.Collie

Overall, looks pretty good with Bethea and Collie at full participation and Gonzo and White limited. Not sure what's up with GB, but not the end of the world if he can't go. At least it looks like, at this point in the week, we'll have our offensive weapons for Collins.

Irsay just tweeted it:

Injury report...Out: Manning. DNP: G.Brackett. LP: A.Gonzalez and B.White. FP: A.Bethea and A.Collie

Overall, looks pretty good with Bethea and Collie at full participation and Gonzo and White limited. Not sure what's up with GB, but not the end of the world if he can't go. At least it looks like, at this point in the week, we'll have our offensive weapons for Collins.

I read some where today that Brackett had a personal issue to atend too today. The really ironic thing about this we could be completely healthy for a game for the first time in years except for Manning...