Sean Smith- Cassius Vaughn shouldn't be in the NFL

Andy Levitre- I never want to see Seth Olsen blocking for Andrew Luck

Possible signings

Glenn Dorsey

Connor Barwin

Ryan Clady

Mike Wallace

Thoughts

No way am I drafting Ansah in the first, he needs more then 1 year of production to draw my interest

1.Warmack

2.Okafor

3.Rhodes

4.Amerson

5.Matthews

6.Barrett Jones

In NO particular order (I dont go just best player available there is no true exact science to determine that by any system that I have seen so far, I go best player available with need in mind)

No way am I drafting Ansah in the first, he needs more then 1 year of production to draw my interest

1.Warmack

2.Okafor

3.Rhodes

4.Amerson

5.Matthews

6.Barrett Jones

In NO particular order (I dont go just best player available there is no true exact science to determine that by any system that I have seen so far, I go best player available with need in mind)

fairley only had one year of production, JPP did too

He's a long corner who has pretty good cover skills from what I've seen and all of our corners are tiny

Maybe it's because I've seen hm all too often give up to many easy catches and he's a pure * when he plays special teams. He got benched before because of how stupid he was playing of ST.

i think we will draft a olb in the 1st round just not ansah

my top 5 based on need and value

1.alex okafor olb

2.xavier rhodes cb

3.eric fisher ot

4.jonathan cooper og

5.justin hunter wr

warmack and jake matthews will both be gone by the 15th pick too many teams in need of offensive linemen. chargers,cardinals,titans,jets,eagles,cowboys,steerlers all in dire need of o-line.

i think we will draft a olb in the 1st round just not ansah

my top 5 based on need and value

1.alex okafor olb

2.xavier rhodes cb

3.eric fisher ot

4.jonathan cooper og

5.justin hunter wr

warmack and jake matthews will both be gone by the 15th pick too many teams in need of offensive linemen. chargers,cardinals,titans,jets,eagles,cowboys,steerlers all in dire need of o-line.

okafor might fall past that, Rhodes,cooper,okafor are overrated. Hunter is still hurt and fisher has played nobody. We need a pass rusher with the likely departure of freeney.

pass rushers? Who would you take

Brandon Jenkins if healthy (he should drop some because of injury) I'd take him in the 3rd if he fell to us, O Line is more important and I dont want to take a chance of getting a couple of nobodies on the O Line in FA

1. Ziggy Ansah- Freak and sack master for BYU

3. Bacarri Rambo- some type of secondary help

4.Tank Carradine- while he is injured, we should be investing for the future

FA

Dwayne Bowe- scary trio of wayne, Hilton, and Bowe

Sean Smith- Cassius Vaughn shouldn't be in the NFL

Andy Levitre- I never want to see Seth Olsen blocking for Andrew Luck

Possible signings

Glenn Dorsey

Connor Barwin

Ryan Clady

Mike Wallace

Thoughts

1.Dunno what positions your talking about for the draftee guys, but I strongly believe the Colts this season will go for a guard and either snag one with good value based on where they get him or trade down to get one. I know the Colts typically take the BPA in the draft (at least in the first round), but this time I think the Colts will go guard at all cost with the free agent market for interior being so weak. Then in the draft these positions should be addressed with them ranked most to least need wise T, CB, NT (these needs could be addressed in free agency) SS, DE, K, OLB and CB maybe addressed in the draft before kicker even if the Colts land a big name free agent at the position.

2.FA

The Colts likely won't go after a WR, I know allot of people may disagree with me on this. But don't forget Grigson traded up to get Hilton in the third round and Brazill this far has been a pleasant low round surprise. Plus Hilton has better stats then any receiver the Colts have and these past 2 decades in their rookie year.

Now with that being said

Sean Smith-Colts will have better options in the free agent market, could sign depending on rather or not Grigson thinks the better corners want too much money (so far he's been pretty good at that, but for the Colts to participate in the 2013 NFL season there going to have to make at least one big name signing). Wouldn't rule him out as a back up plan C for the Colts in free agency.

Andy Lavitre-Horrific free agent class for OG, Grigson likely won't want Lavitre since he's going to get over paid anyways just like all the other guard in this years free agent class aside from Rietz since he is an RFA. Plus the Colts can get someone better in the draft especially if Rietz stays at LG.

Glenn Dorsey-Has been a bust in a 3-4 totaling only 2 sacks in one season of his 3 seasons playing in a 3-4. I doubt he wants to stay in that style of defense which means his new team will likely be one that plays a 4-3. Plus the Colts will have better options for the end/tackle position.

Connor Barwin-I know allot of people will likely disagree with me on this too, but I think the future of the Colts LB pass rush is Mathis and Hughes. The Colts already gave Mathis a big contract and very few 3-4 defenses have 2 OLB's making big money. Plus the Colts have much bigger needs to address in free agency.

Ryan Clady-As much as I really hate to say it, no way he's leaving Denver even with Manning being owed 60 million in the next 2 seasons. The only 2 players on the team the Broncos wouldn't get rid of for re-signing Clady not matter how much money he demands in the free agent/franchise tag market are Manning and Miller. No way he leaves even if Denver has to cut allot of veterans to franchise him, then make him the highest paid O-lineman in the NFL. Plus Clady has already said he would prefer not to leave Denver. But if Clady does hit the free agent market as a UFA, expect the Colts to be the front runners in signing him.