Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Just put the punter at corner for Vaughn

I credit Vaughn for that the pick-6 and a great tackle on the next series. But let's be serious, most of the fans in LOS could have made that pick-6 play. Locker clearly keyed on Vaughn ALL DAY. At some point, Vaughn had to gamble on a short route. Locker, uh, LOCKED on to the WR there and Vaughn was literally waiting on the ball. Turrrrble QB play. Vaughn got roasted most of the 2nd half, just like the first. How are Darius Butler or Josh Gordy not better options at that CB position? Vaughn and Olsen are two players out there today that don't seem to be NFL quality.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Title speaks for itself.    Anything could happen from Tyrod having his moment, to an utter dumpster fire. I say 3-6 wins and last place in the south.    We should include our predictions for the AFCS I pick the Titans and Colts as 1 and 2 with both making the playoffs and jags close to a .500 record. Although with 17 games it will be hard to land on that record.
    • The dilemma is do we bank on Fisher recovering quick enough to not miss any/a significant amount of time and hope he's still able to play at a high level when he gets back? Or do we go with Leno that almost certainly guarantees an average to above average level of performance that, unless something happens between now and the start of TC, will be healthy to start the season?   High risk/High reward with Fisher. Low risk/Medium reward with Leno.   Fisher playing at his prior high level is the absolute best case scenario with us, although not exactly likely with the injury he's recovering from. Even if physically recovered, the mental aspect typically adds an element of hesitancy that can be devastating for a player's performance, especially at a position like LT. If we go with Fisher, I don't think we'll get Fisher playing at a pre-injury level and with his recent string of significant injuries, I'm a bit wary of his ability to stay healthy at his age.
    • Let's assume what I think we should assume:  -We get at least average QB play from Wentz (We should assume this because he's only had one bad season and has been a top 3-8 QB all the others) (Wentz at his "average" is already more dynamic than Rivers) -We have a healthy JT/Mack combo -We sign a LT that gives us at least average LT play -Kwity/Turay are at least average  -Campbell.... well... yeah nevermind LOL   Tell is back giving us more depth/flexibility, Blackmon is second year and is a bonafide playmaker. Did we lose vets? yes. Are we more dynamic? yes.   I think the floor is the slightest bit lower and I think the ceiling is a lot higher. I mean if we get 2019 Wentz, we're going to the SB. I do NOT get why I'm reading that we apparently suck now 
    • I think so. Honestly, the two have a lot in common and I think Urban will be decent at least for the first couple of years. Now, I don't think Lawrence will enjoy the immediate success his first year like Luck did in terms of team wins.    I did see that Trevor's dad mentioned he could walk away from football and be fine. Kind of an interesting take after all the Luck stuff. 
    • Leno is small for a LT and can get pushed back too easily.  I assume that's one of the reasons why the Bears are going with Jenkins.  And no, playing next to Q won't help very much from Leno from getting pushed back. 
  • Members

• krunk

krunk 4,362

• PeterBowman

PeterBowman 1,491

• holeymoley99

holeymoley99 621

• life long

life long 229

• coltsfansince65

coltsfansince65 853

• PureLuck