LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why not though? Why have review if you can't get angles that help make correct calls?

They have access to all the footage the tv crew has, but they control it on their own. I'm not sure if they can pause and zoom, or even to have the working knowledge from a technical point of view from a video perspective. I know they don't have the yellow line on the field when they are reviewing plays that involve first downs.

They missed the call, but they might not see everything that the fans do.

They should have the ref dialed into the TV truck and be able to say pause it here... I don't know if that is how it is or not.

Completely agree!! They never call plays to get the offense going. He just keeps trying to go long getting luck killed. In the pocket. Square peg, round hole. Pound away BA!!

Most of our plays are short today. not even time against their blitz to complet an out to Allen. O line and blocking scheme stinks!!

They have access to all the footage the tv crew has, but they control it on their own. I'm not sure if they can pause and zoom, or even to have the working knowledge from a technical point of view from a video perspective. I know they don't have the yellow line on the field when they are reviewing plays that involve first downs.

They missed the call, but they might not see everything that the fans do.

Exactly. I just don't understand the point of the NFL not taking advantage of every possible camera and every possible angle.

Defense has made Locker an instant pro bowl selection.

More fuel for the fire for the Luck haters without realizing why the poor kid has thrown so many Int's.

O-line has to be the worst ever assembled and Olsen just has to go. Plain and simple, get that guy as far away from the Colts as possible.

Well at least we get the ball in the second half but these miracles we get won't cut it in the playoffs. JMO sorry that's the way I see it right now. Please make me wrong guys. :goodluck:

That's good at least but the way this OL is playing I'm seriously worried about Luck.........

Definitely the worst OL in the league.

in this picture I still see a stupid mistake by Luck. Every week when we have our "press your Luck" I predict 2 INT's because he continues to make these mistakes. He's still due for another in the second half.

Yup, growing pains of a rookie in training under fire. Learn and grow. Don't repeat.

Has Arians every heard of a screen pass or a draw play? Come on you've got to change the play calling, MAX PROTECT, SCREENS and DRAWS. We make every quarterback we play look like a hall of famer.

He tried a screen earlier and Reggie got destroyed.

BTW, Luck should of never thrown it to Reggie. Titans had it figured out and Reggie knew immediately.

Exactly. I just don't understand the point of the NFL not taking advantage of every possible camera and every possible angle.

I wish ESPN/FOX/CBS whoever would actually have a behind the scenes with a preseason game where they actually have the ref mic'ed up and a camera on the bill of his hat so when he goes under the hood, the fans see & here the discussion, the process, the concepts, etc, so that the fans can have a better idea on the catch/non-catch plays, the down by contact, first down/vs. short, anything that can be reviewed.

When you have the CBS team showing a paused/zoomed in picture of the play it makes the refs on the field look bad. They might not have the same ability as the CBS truck. They might be watching at slow motion. Not making excuses for Moreili, just looking at it from various scenarios.

Well, before the season began we knew we had a garbage OL and a suspect pass defense. Today just confirms it. I'm sure Pagano and Grigson were making a list of who will be unemployed at season's end.

My biggest concern is that Luck is going to regress and learn bad habits while he's trying to stay alive rather than make plays. If he continues to be under constant duress, I say bring in Stanton and live to fight another day (this is a huge indictment of how lousy our line has played).