Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vick Ballard

cjwhiskers

Being outplayed by Ballard. And one of those fumbles was recovered by us. He's no where near Carter in terms of worrying about fumbling on any given run.

Being outplayed by Ballard is debatable at this point, Pre injury Brown was averaging more ypc and total yards, but since the injury Ballard has had most of the carries, Ballard still has yet to score his first rushing touchdown. Hey I love watching Ballard out there, He had a great game out there and even better once you take into consideration our O Line play, but before the Satele injury and Olsen went down Ballard wasn't getting much, I think Ballard certainly has potential to be our #1 but I dont think he is there yet

Being outplayed by Ballard is debatable at this point, Pre injury Brown was averaging more ypc and total yards, but since the injury Ballard has had most of the carries, Ballard still has yet to score his first rushing touchdown. Hey I love watching Ballard out there, He had a great game out there and even better once you take into consideration our O Line play, but before the Satele injury and Olsen went down Ballard wasn't getting much, I think Ballard certainly has potential to be our #1 but I dont think he is there yet

He scored a rushing TD last week. He could've had alot more if Carter didn't come in and vulture them away, something i've told you a few times already. And no it's not debatable. After a hot start, Brown cooled down and became a non-factor. It's the opposite for Ballard. The 2nd half of the season is more important than the first 6 games.

I know, Carter has 4 now unfortunately(for his career 25 games) Ballard has 2 through 12 games, Brown has 1 through 50 games

dont get me wrong.....I like him.........and I want to keep him...

I love how he runs.......

its just that one little thing.......Reggie bailed him out today...falling on that fumble...