Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IcEWoLF

Your top 10 all time favorite Patriot players!

1. Drew Bledsoe

2. Drew Bledsoe

3. Drew Bledsoe

4. Drew Bledsoe

5. Drew Bledsoe

6. Drew Bledsoe

7. Drew Bledsoe

8. Drew Bledsoe

9. Drew Bledsoe

10. Drew Bledsoe

I have some of his rookie cards.

If the NFL had a half a brain they would release full-season DVD sets of teams games. Because I know I'd pop in a random game just to watch the history that it can provide.

I would want a complete collection, whether it was of the team I liked, or a team I disliked.

Oh now this needs to happen.

1. Tedi Bruschi

2. Vince Wilfork

3. Ty Law

4. Willie McGinest

5. Tom Brady

6. Troy Brown

7. Mike Vrabel

8. Logan Mankins

9. Doug Flutie

10. Andre Tippett

1. Tedi Bruschi

2. Vince Wilfork

3. Ty Law

4. Willie McGinest

5. Tom Brady

6. Troy Brown

7. Mike Vrabel

8. Logan Mankins

9. Doug Flutie

10. Andre Tippett

Oops! I'm so embarrassed...I spelled #54's name wrong & I revere this NFL LB. Here is the correct spelling: Tedy Bruschi. My apologies Patriots Nation & Mr. Bruschi. :worthy::hat::flyingelvis:

Bruschi%20headshot.jpg

Here are mine:

1. Tedy Bruschi

2. Mike Vrabel

3. Tom Brady

4. Troy Brown

5. Vince Wilfork

6. Kevin Faulk

7. Rodney Harrison

8. Ty Law

9. Wes Welker

10. Randy Moss! (I know he was there shortly, but darn he was sensational that 2007 year)

Adam Vinateri..

I really dont have 10...I mean..really?? Who does?

Anyone from NE

you know you're on an Indianapolis Colts message board, right.... ? :)

...and we're not from New England..most of us...??

you know you're on an Indianapolis Colts message board, right.... ? :)

...and we're not from New England..most of us...??

Born and raised Hoosier

Never lived outside of Princeton, Indiana

Born and raised Hoosier

Never lived outside of Princeton, Indiana

.....are you banned from the New England web site? Its really nice.

I'll go by position...

QB - Brady, Steve Grogan. For those who never saw him play, Grogan was a tough-as-nails journeyman type of QB. Ran the ball pretty well and took a beating back in the day.

RB - Curtis Martin, Mosi Tatupu. Shame they lost Martin, and Mosi was a cult icon in Patriots' lore.

WR - Troy Brown. That man was 100% class, 100% of the time. Stanley Morgan.

TE - Ben Coates redefined the position in NE, but Gronk will eventually pass him in terms of his accomplishments.

O-LINE - Hannah, who many believe is the best guard ever... Bruce Armstrong, who was the only good player on a lot of bad teams... Logan Mankins, who is the type of guy you love if he's on your team, and you hate if he's not.

D-LINE - Seymour, Wilfork, Ted Washington (brief stay in NE but a key member of the '03 team).

LB - Many in this group... Bruschi, Vrabel, Ted Johnson, McGinest, Andre Tippett, Steve Nelson.

CB - Ty Law, Mike Haynes.

S - Lawyer Milloy, Rodney Harrison.

K - Vinatieri, John Smith.

P - Rich Camarillo, Tom Tupa.

Posted · Hidden by shecolt, December 11, 2012 - unneeded shot at player
Hidden by shecolt, December 11, 2012 - unneeded shot at player

Oops! I'm so embarrassed...I spelled #54's name wrong & I revere this NFL LB. Here is the correct spelling: Tedy Bruschi. My apologies Patriots Nation & Mr. Bruschi. :worthy::hat::flyingelvis:

Bruschi%20headshot.jpg

god, bruschi is a *

Here are mine:

1. Tedy Bruschi

2. Mike Vrabel

3. Tom Brady

4. Troy Brown

5. Vince Wilfork

6. Kevin Faulk

7. Rodney Harrison

8. Ty Law

9. Wes Welker

10. Randy Moss! (I know he was there shortly, but darn he was sensational that 2007 year)

Steve Grogan

Andre Tippett

Bam Cunningham

Michael Haynes

Steve Grogan

Doug Flutie

John Hannah

Tony Eison

Steve Grogan

Irving Fryar,,,