Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Leadership, Conviction...

TubaGuy

Listening to all of the "experts" foretelling of our doom and gloom, I couldn't help but think of this clip from a terrific movie...Apollo 13...

I guess I've always been a "glass half-full" kind of guy, but I think this season could actually end up being one of the Colts "finest hour" seasons. Time will tell...

Listening to all of the "experts" foretelling of our doom and gloom, I couldn't help but think of this clip from a terrific movie...Apollo 13...

I guess I've always been a "glass half-full" kind of guy, but I think this season could actually end up being one of the Colts "finest hour" seasons. Time will tell...

Without ED HARRIS,GARY SIENESE and TOM HANKS, that film would have sucked olso.

Without ED HARRIS,GARY SIENESE and TOM HANKS, that film would have sucked olso.

Kind of missing the point there, aren't you?

I'll be surprised if the effort the team puts out doesn't reflect the attitude referenced. I don't know if it will be enough, but I do know I'll be darn proud of my team if they give all they have.

Kind of missing the point there, aren't you?

I'll be surprised if the effort the team puts out doesn't reflect the attitude referenced. I don't know if it will be enough, but I do know I'll be darn proud of my team if they give all they have.

That's all we can ask of them. Try your best and do the fans and the city proud. It won't be easy without Peyton, but Peyton doesn't play defense or special teams and he is just one out of 11 players on offense. It's a team sport, work together and give it all you've got. In the words of Gary Brackett, "All I want is all you got!"