Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Must win vs. Tennessee

oldunclemark

..as promising as things look this week, we have to beat Tennessee Sunday

..all of the final 3 games are very much in doubt........KC much more so than last week

..there is no realisitic scenario for us getting to 10 wins without winning this game...and we barely defeated them in Tennessee.

I highly doubt they will come to Indy and lay down for us

....thoughts?

..all of the final 3 games are very much in doubt........KC much more so than last week

..there is no realisitic scenario for us getting to 10 wins without winning this game...and we barely defeated them in Tennessee.

....thoughts?

Hoping the Texans rest everyone the last week of the season.. But yeah, of we lose to the titans or chiefs were probably not going to the playoffs

Hoping the Texans rest everyone the last week of the season.. But yeah, of we lose to the titans or chiefs were probably not going to the playoffs

Jvan....folks have been saying all year that the Texans will rest their regulars in the final week and give us the game.

Does anybody seriously think that's going to happen at this point??

Jvan....folks have been saying all year that the Texans will rest their regulars in the final week and give us the game.

Does anybody seriously think that's going to happen at this point??

If they can't improve their seeding i think they will.. Seems to be conventional wisdom with everyone except the patriots

I really try to refrain from using terms like must win. I'm not sure that we're a playoff team if we do lose but I think we still control our destiny even with a loss.

That said, let's just win the game and we've got no worries anyhow.

Not realstically..with the schedule.....we'll be double digit underdogs to Houston.

We can get in at 9-7 with just a win over KC....but we'd need help...

Good point, but I highly doubt we are going to let them come into Indy and beat us. We are at the point mentally where we will not be denied the playoffs. You can see it in our guys. I think we are going to put a beat down on Tennessee this Sunday. For real!

As far as KC is concerned, I have had my reservations about that game as well. They have some talented guys on that defense, but their offense sucks mostly due to bad quarterbacking. I'm not totally sure if I would be surprised if we lost that game, but I just doubt we are going to lay any unexpected eggs going forward. I think our guys are pretty focused on getting what they want.

Good point, but I highly doubt we are going to let them come into Indy and beat us. We are at the point mentally where we will not be denied the playoffs. You can see it in our guys. I think we are going to put a beat down on Tennessee this Sunday. For real!

As far as KC is concerned, I have had my reservations about that game as well. They have some talented guys on that defense, but their offense sucks mostly due to bad quarterbacking. I'm not totally sure if I would be surprised if we lost that game, but I just doubt we are going to lay any unexpected eggs going forward. Our goal is just too close!

I'm hoping this game will be similar to the second Jacksonville game as far as us knowing the opponents better and eliminating mistakes

We need to win this game or our playoffs hopes will be in big trouble.

Colts - 8 wins and we play tenn

Pitt- 7 wins they play SD and i don't see them losing to SD. they play dallas, cin and cle after that game.

Cin- 7 wins they play Dallas this week. hopefully dallas can beat them. Phl, pit and bal next.

Mia- 5 wins- tough schedule and we hold the tie breaker

Jets 5 wins - easy schedule last four games and they hold a tie breaker over us

Buf- 5 wins- we hold the tie breaker over them

Cin and Pit having to play each other will help us plus they both have to play dallas.

This is a big game for us and we really need to win. We can't count on Hou resting people the last week.

These division meetings./..its going to be close again....

I'm a little concerned about our team being EXPECTED to win ....it adds some weight to to the task

..we have so many rookies on offense..and we really havent beaten any one team decisively all season...

Mark we've been expected to win just about every home game I believe. It's nothing new. They'll come through

These division meetings./..its going to be close again....

I'm a little concerned about our team being EXPECTED to win ....it adds some weight to to the task

..we have so many rookies on offense..and we really havent beaten any one team decisively all season...

jackonville was beaten pretty easily at everbank field on TNF

The way things are shaping up 10-6 will be required to get a berth but I hope Houston takes the Colts seriously the last game because I am going and look what happened when the Colts let the Jets back in to the playoffs. It could happen!

Mark we've been expected to win just about every home game I believe. It's nothing new. They'll come through

I hope so....its all on the line....Pitt and Cincy are probably going to win at least 10 games...you cant count on Dallas beating anybody

we've got to win 10.....

and like hendo says..Houston isnt going to give us a yellow brick road on that last day...

I hope we go 2-2 or 3-1 these next 4 games. Hoping Peyton leads the Broncos forward to the top seed so we can play Baltimore instead of Peyton. I'm convinced we could beat Baltimore. They're too inconsistent imo

frankly afc north winner is probably our best match up. We just aren't in the same class as Denver, Houston, or New England yet. However we would have a chance with who ever wins the north.

hope they play everyone and we beat them don't want no team laying down for us so they can say you only beat us cuz we rested our starters

Yes it was on the road, but we (LUCK) stunk it up pretty bad against a not very good team Sunday. Till the last few minutes.

Reminds me of the Pacers last season. Great overall record, way under .500 against winning Teams in their Conference.

30 Incompletions and 3 Int`s and a road Victory. About as crazy a way to win as you can get. Go Colts!

I hope so....its all on the line....Pitt and Cincy are probably going to win at least 10 games...you cant count on Dallas beating anybody

we've got to win 10.....

and like hendo says..Houston isnt going to give us a yellow brick road on that last day...

Cincinatti has a tough road ahead when you look at their schedule with games against the Steelers, Cowboys, and Ravens.

Pittsburghs road isn't so easy either with games against the Bengals, Chargers, Cowboys. They even play the Browns in the last game of the year, which is not an automatic win. Matter of fact, the Browns beat the Steelers earlier this year.

I think we have the most likely chances to win out of any of them.

we've got to win 10.....

You can't count on Pittsburgh and Cincy beating anybody either.

....thoughts?

I still like Our chances against KC. The hype and emotion will be substantially less by then, and we might even have Chuck on the sidelines.

Yes it was on the road, but we (LUCK) stunk it up pretty bad against a not very good team Sunday. Till the last few minutes.

Reminds me of the Pacers last season. Great overall record, way under .500 against winning Teams in their Conference.

30 Incompletions and 3 Int`s and a road Victory. About as crazy a way to win as you can get. Go Colts!

Who cares if luck stunk it up bad the first 55 min of the game, all that matters is the win. Anything else is superficial.

we've got to win 10.....

The Bengals would have to go 3-1 in their last four games to get to 10 wins. That means they would have to beat either the Steelers or Ravens to do that both of which will be hard for them to do. It's not impossible but I would hold off on saying the Bengals are probably going to win 10 games. I think 9 is more realistic for them and that's if they beat the Cowboys who are also playing their playoff lives.

The Steelers getting to to 10 wins also means they have to go 3-1 in their last four games. If they get Big Ben back (which it sounds like they will) that is more realistic.

I think it's likely one might get to 10 wins but I don't see both of them doing it. That would mean in all likely hood the AFC North had three teams with 10 wins or more this season. I just don't see that. It's a possible outcome for sure but I don't think it's the most likely one to happen.