Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wildcard Standing Predictions this Weekend

swflacoltsfans

Here is where I think we will stand come Monday morning:

Colts 7 wins - I think we lose to Detroit and still have 7

Pitt 6 wins - I think Balt beats them with Ben not playing and remain with 6

Cin 6 wins - i see them losing to SD and remain with 6

Mia 5- no way do i see them beating NE

The game against Detroit is really huge since we can distance ourselves another game from the three teams closest to us in wins.

I'm hoping with all my might that the Colts can pull this one out but my gut feeling tells me otherwise, also I'd luv to see san diego beat cincy, but I don't think that's going to happen either, so after this weekend I feel both the Colts and cincy will be 7-5.

Feels funny to root for SD, Baltimore, and NE. Eh, I'll just root for the Colts. As always.

...and a little for Denver and the Giants...

Using NFL prediction machine on ESPN.com I think the Chargers losing this weekend is a good thing fo the Colts. Of all the teams in the playoff hunt for the wildcard spot in the AFC it looks like the Chargers are the only team that would probably hold the tie breaker over the Colts if they end up 9-7. So the Chargers losing might help the Colts more than the Bengals losing.

As long as BA & Luck are commited to this high risk downfield passing game it will be J & H.

Andrew leads the League in 20+ yard throws while his fast receivers are running open underneath and he is making his line look bad by holding the ball so long.

Roethlisberger all over again BA. I thought Andrew looked a little shell shocked to start last game.

Kind of like knowing the game plan and the pressure/beating his OC had in store for him.

Using NFL prediction machine on ESPN.com I think the Chargers losing this weekend is a good thing fo the Colts. Of all the teams in the playoff hunt for the wildcard spot in the AFC it looks like the Chargers are the only team that would probably hold the tie breaker over the Colts if they end up 9-7. So the Chargers losing might help the Colts more than the Bengals losing.

Chargers have no shot at going to the playoffs. Them beating teams we are competing against for a wildcard spot would be best. I don't see it though, that team has quit.