Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Houston writer rips Indy fans and Luck

cjwhiskers

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He sounds like someone who is from someplace else...

The foundation of his piece is that everyone (and specifically the Colts fan) has forgotten Peyton Manning and that could not be further from the truth...

I think this message board is proof of that..

Hr cherry-picks stats....What he does not say is that Luck has thrown for 3,200 yards in 11 games, a pace that will shatter the rookie record...

..and the 13 interceptions he cites as failure....many would consider (13 in 11 games) success for a rookie...

He also doesn't mention that of the 11 offensive starters for the Colts last week (vs. Buffalo) I believe only Reitz, Costanzo and Wayne were even in the Colts organization in February

He says Luck is honest and bland......

He's never listened to Peyton, I guess...

He says the Colts arent a great team........True....that's why its a story that they're 7-4...with a fighting chance to reach the playoffs

Who's responsible....?

There has to be a little Luck in there somehwere.

Did someone get Luck-y with the writer's wife? Why is he so bitter...He big upped the other young QB's from Texas (Dalton, RGIII) but insults Luck??? Dont get it, but its definitely very disrespectful...

he has an inflated head because the texans are good two years out of 10. lets see if his big mouth is still as big when he faces luck.

Not a football threat. Oh well, only 1 way to show him, in 2 weeks!!!

While Luck has made it easier to move on, I just do not see Indy as being a disrespectful sports town. We cherish the ones who were good to us, Peyton and Reggie Miller, and soon Reggie Wayne etc.

I do agree we are fairweather fans and need some star power to make us follow any sport other than basketball which is more ingrained over generations.

This guy is a joke. He wrote on draft night how we would regret taking JJ Watt instead of Nick Fairley.

http://houston.cultu...-houston-lover/

He writes for 'culture map houston'...which is like...one step above an airline magazine. Just saying.

Lol. I scratched my head at the Watt pick but I didn't think we would regret it. Reaping the benefits now though!

Let's be honest the title of this thread is wrong. This guy is no writer. Getting your hind parts smacked for 8 years in a row will make a lot of people bitter. Someone needs to take the keyboard away from this guy, before he embarrasses himself and his employer even more.

You know your a hack "journalist" (using the term as losely as possible) when you have to go into the comments left for you to fight people.

Just scrolled through and he responded to every 4 or 5th post with trollish comments you wouldn't even see on a message board.

Yikes.

This guy is a joke. He wrote on draft night how we would regret taking JJ Watt instead of Nick Fairley.

http://houston.cultu...-houston-lover/

He writes for 'culture map houston'...which is like...one step above an airline magazine. Just saying.

Vance is right.....it appears this guy writes the magazines you find on the floor in the rest stop washroom..

...well, the whole 'forgot about Peyton Manning' thing was uncalled for. A little stirring the pot I guess, remember, not many people like the Colts down here, so I'm not surprised an article like this has popped up.

I get why we may not be the must popular team with the Texan's fans but its still no excuse for poor journalism. It made Skip look like the paragon of integrity and virtue.