Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

William Moore

You guys want to know what a real Strong Safety looks like, look at this guy. Guy had 2 picks against Breesus tonight.....although everyone seemed to pick him off tonight. I haven't had as much an issue with Zbikowski as a lot of others have, but Moore is 10,000 times the Safety Zibby is. Since we will have an abundant supply of offseason spending money, bringing in a playmaking/run stuffing SS like Moore seems like the prudent move.

Get that man in a horseshoed helmet Grigson...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• The kid is special. Great draft thus far if Pittman pans out as I believe he will. Let’s see:  Pick 1: DeForest Buckner: Alpha Starter Pick 2: Pittman: Future stud WR Pick 2(b): Taylor: Starting RB Pick 3: Blackmon: Starting FS Pick 4: Eason: Future starting QB? Picks 5-6: Future OL starter; Stud kick returner;  unknown DT/LB/WR. But they’re on the team. heckuva draft. And Blackmon might prove to be the best of the lot. 
    • there are different types of fans and that is okay .   You think that is bad come to eagles stadium and watch how bad they are .  Colts fans are usually very mild , i went to the old rca dome as a kid all the time when i lived in Indiana i used to think the  crowds were rough but in reality they are so mild compared to philly crowds .   When i moved out to jersey for college it was a huge culture shock .  MY friends are eagles fans and i go to games with them they boo eagles players who get injured when the eagles are losing .     Even when the eagles were 13-3 on the radio shows the fans call in going off saying fire peterson wentz is overrated .  Same with jets fans they are never happy unless they blow teams out every week  which is never .    It doesnt mean your not a fan some people just get crrazy about football and take it out on the team they root for.
    • I assumed they would be bad that division has consistently been a bad division for years. They have had multiple division winners at 8-8. If they were 17-5 that would be surprising. GIants and WFT have been bad for the last 3 years. and the Cowboys arent as good as everyone always likes to act
    • agree to disagree. if yu cant see franks play calling & offensive philosophy doesn't put his team en advantageous positions to even look successful, i can t help you i'm understand. franks play calling and personnel packages actually help the defense stop the offense.    but yea frank's awesome lol top of his class
    • I feel like we get spoiled by some of our recent defensive picks them seemingly are and look like studs "Leonard, Okereke, Blackmon" that if we get a guy who's just "solid" some of us are upset.    Personally I'm neither high or low on him. I think he's fine, I don't think he'll ever be a true #1 CB, but I think he can be a really solid #2 Outside guy.
  • Members

• danlhart87

danlhart87 3,862

• GoColts8818

GoColts8818 10,483

• KelownaColtsFan

KelownaColtsFan 136

• CR91

CR91 10,876

• coltsva

coltsva 1,755

• dw49