Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I Guess I Was Right About Jacques Mcclendon

Andy

There you go again.

There is no correlation between Hamlin getting cut and White being activated. None. Zero. Squadoosh. If anything, Glireath was cut because of it. Not some run of the mill DB who had no chance to begin with.

And allow me to go back to one of your original posts - your reasoning for thinking McClendon gets cut is due to not liking UT linemen. What is not to like about linemen coming from an SEC school?

Ok, I don't know, but I was still right about Hamlin getting cut...

I don't like SEC lineman becuase they tend to make a lot of busts on the O-line. The only good O-line Tennessee ever produced was Chad Clifton, that's it in it's history.

JSkinzz, ColtsRule

I love you

Andy the reason noone takes you seriously is because for months all you did was post random cow tird-like posts on this forum. You hardly ever posten anything of substance of significance. You made a terrible first impression, even though I don't mind seeing your stuff now a days.

How many "So what do you think about ....." threads do you think you started in the last year?

JSkinzz, ColtsRule

I love you

Andy the reason noone takes you seriously is because for months all you did was post random cow tird-like posts on this forum. You hardly ever posten anything of substance of significance. You made a terrible first impression, even though I don't mind seeing your stuff now a days.

How many "So what do you think about ....." threads do you think you started in the last year?

haha,

You're new here, don't be making judgements when you only posted 10 comments. Sure I may have a bad first impression, but actually read my stuff and you'll realize that a lot of it ends up being right.

A lot, it's because I don't just post stuff to post stuff, I want to get the fans perspective on the topic. I even get some (not a lot) of my opinions based on some of them.

1. Your first roster prediction doesn't have him, but it's more inaccurate then mine, or about the same. YOu said that Brown will not be there, and said Chick, Afalava and Brooks would be there and they aren't, so don't bash mine when yours isn't better.

I'm not the one who takes one thing I got right and proclaiming, "I guess I was right about...". But if you really want to compare who is more "right" which depth chart are you going to pick?
2. Ok! I saw it and we're pretty much the same.
Nice, but that is not the issue. You tried to claim you had the Colts keeping two QBs, Manning and Collins a month before the Colts signed Collins.
3. Great! I didn't know that Hagler was off and the same with Foster, I didn't see them so I assumed there off. Next time just tell me that there not on the team, and not be a smart-* about it.
Why?
4. You'd be surprise, go back on my predictions and it's around 7 or 8 out of 10, and yours is not better. Some of those wacky predictions ended up being right... Taj Smith, McClendon, Session, and the list goes on and on, so don't bash me.

That would be a surprise alright any time something is not backed up by facts it is surprising. But after reading some other posts in this thread I can see how you think you are right that often. For example you claimed White would start the season on the PUP (wrong), you claimed the Colts would keep Hamlin (wrong) and you claimed when White comes off the PUP Hamlin would be released (wrong). So in one scenario you are 0-3, yet you are claiming you were correct.

Delusion is a great thing isn't Andy246?

I'm not the one who takes one thing I got right and proclaiming, "I guess I was right about...". But if you really want to compare who is more "right" which depth chart are you going to pick?

Nice, but that is not the issue. You tried to claim you had the Colts keeping two QBs, Manning and Collins a month before the Colts signed Collins.

Why?

That would be a surprise alright any time something is not backed up by facts it is surprising. But after reading some other posts in this thread I can see how you think you are right that often. For example you claimed White would start the season on the PUP (wrong), you claimed the Colts would keep Hamlin (wrong) and you claimed when White comes off the PUP Hamlin would be released (wrong). So in one scenario you are 0-3, yet you are claiming you were correct.

Delusion is a great thing isn't Andy246?

Whatever, both our DCs are okay, lets kill that discussion.

Oh, yes I did say that, and then the Packers game saved Painter's career, but you're right I said that the Colts would keep 2 QBs and I was wrong.

I said if the Colts activate Blair White, they release Michael Hamlin. Now we don't know that we released Hamlin becuase of White, but he was released as White was activated.

I think this is going nowhere, and I think that you should realize that I am a knowledgeable fan who knows what I am talking about. I respect you and I think your a knowledgeable fan, and I think you should realize that about me. Like I said before, I have made some stupid decisions and some good ones. More good than stupid, but the stupid overshadows the good. If you would like to keep discussing this, PM me.

Now please, MODERATORS CLOSE DOWN THIS THREAD!

Ok, I don't know, but I was still right about Hamlin getting cut...

I don't like SEC lineman becuase they tend to make a lot of busts on the O-line. The only good O-line Tennessee ever produced was Chad Clifton, that's it in it's history.

Oh dear God. You act as though predicting Mike Hamlin getting cut was a prognostication that only football savants could have seen coming. His own freaking mother did not think he stood a chance at making the roster.

Scott Wells, the Green Bay center is from Tennessee is a UT alum. Herrera, is one of the Vikes starting guards now. That is only the current NFL players. I am sure there are many more from UT as well that played in the past.

haha,

You're new here, don't be making judgements when you only posted 10 comments. Sure I may have a bad first impression, but actually read my stuff and you'll realize that a lot of it ends up being right.

A lot, it's because I don't just post stuff to post stuff, I want to get the fans perspective on the topic. I even get some (not a lot) of my opinions based on some of them.

? jgstriker has a lesser opinion because he/she doesn't have as many posts as you? How many posts does it take to be a real poster?

Andy, it's not your opinions, it's how you deliver them, as if you had inside info, or could see the future. You often come across with an authoritative tone. Then you need to pat yourself on the back when you are correct. Even when making some pretty common sense predictions that are real possibilities, not far fetched at all.

3 for 10 is very good for a major league hitter, but not so good for a prognosticator.

McClendon? I had no idea you didn't like him. Had no idea others thought you were crazy for that opinion. Had no opinion on him myself. I only had hopes for him, and knew that Polian made comments early this year that he may be starting for us this season.

BTW, the Pack didn't beat us 46-10 in preseason game#3. I marked your words.

This is hilarious! If a person makes enough predictions, sooner or later they're gonna be right.

I predict that Collins will start against Houston.

I predict that Painter will start against Houston.

I predict that Manning will start against Houston.

Since I'm usually right with my predictions I am confident I will be able to proclaim my brilliance on Monday.

Since I'm usually right with my predictions I am confident I will be able to proclaim my brilliance on Monday.

please start a thread about it so we can all talk about how wise you are

? jgstriker has a lesser opinion because he/she doesn't have as many posts as you? How many posts does it take to be a real poster?

Andy, it's not your opinions, it's how you deliver them, as if you had inside info, or could see the future. You often come across with an authoritative tone. Then you need to pat yourself on the back when you are correct. Even when making some pretty common sense predictions that are real possibilities, not far fetched at all.

3 for 10 is very good for a major league hitter, but not so good for a prognosticator.

McClendon? I had no idea you didn't like him. Had no idea others thought you were crazy for that opinion. Had no opinion on him myself. I only had hopes for him, and knew that Polian made comments early this year that he may be starting for us this season.

BTW, the Pack didn't beat us 46-10 in preseason game#3. I marked your words.

Im just saying he shouldn't judge me after only being on the forum for 3 days.

I always deliver anything I say with an authoritative tone, it's how I was taught in school and in university, don't say I think, always sound authoritative.

Like I said, more like 7 for 10

I've always disliked McClendon and everyone always liked him, now he's gone and Im happy.

I never said 46-10...

Now, please mods close this thread.

Just don't forget to make an appearance here monday and give yourself a pat on the back. We all will drop down and praise your psychic abilities. :worthy:

Im just saying he shouldn't judge me after only being on the forum for 3 days.

I always deliver anything I say with an authoritative tone, it's how I was taught in school and in university, don't say I think, always sound authoritative.

Like I said, more like 7 for 10

I've always disliked McClendon and everyone always liked him, now he's gone and Im happy.

I never said 46-10...

Now, please mods close this thread.

That's fine when disciplining your children, but, outside of that, this is where it gets you.

I'll look up the 46-10

I think just to cover all your bases you should also predict Garrard will start against Houston now that the Jags have cut him.

Posted 06 August 2011 - 02:34 PM

I've been to camp 3 times this week and IMO McClendon looks much smaller compared to the other lineman. Don't have the bulk that you would like to see in a guard. He is bow legged with skinny lower legs. When I did see him out there he seemed to get blown up pretty bad. Im not sure he has much of a future in the NFL and I understand why some "experts" didn't think he would be drafted at all.

Andy, I was wondering if this post I made about McClendon on Aug 6th. would allow me access into the psychic friends network?

You will be wrong Coffee, the team has decided to have Addai come in as the suprise starter and lead us to VICTORY ( in the best version I have of Braveheart tone) :foam: