Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greenoughrunner

Luck vs rg3

No kidding, what a buzz kill.

God I hope they don't try to fix it for a Heat/Lakers finals. Lebron would laugh his way to another ring.

No chance... The Lakers are truly OLD. I really felt Brown was doing exactly what this OLD team needed.

Slow it down and play half court ball, and let Kobe get a shot. Whey all esle fails.

Wow... Run and gun with this OLD team ... bad move.

I miss TJ Yates. I thought the Texans were so cute and fun last year with him.

Now they have Schaub back.....bring back Yates!!!!!!!

I too hope to see Yates again...after 7 or 8 years when Schaub is done playing haha.

Because opponents would complain about the 78-3 lopsided scores from his trusty, open receivers downfield lol. I wouldn't mind seeing it though hahaha.

mmmhhmmmmmm ... hehe...

:D

Yeah, a lot of people believe that the game is rigged as well. That Rondo call had me fuming for days. LBJ is the Chosen One it seems and he will get any call he wants, unfortunately. The Lakers, even after acquiring Howard and Nash, are, yes, still very overrated. I don't think Bryant's getting another championship before he retires. In any case, watching is still boring...I mean, we never get Cinderella stories in basketball. I'm sure it will be the Heat, Celtics, or Thunder in the Finals again. Boy, what a surprise. :nutz:

RG3 could beat the Heat.

j/k

Honestly who is going to beat them in the playoffs? Who?

No kidding, what a buzz kill.

God I hope they don't try to fix it for a Heat/Lakers finals. Lebron would laugh his way to another ring.

Kobe-Bryant-LeBron-James-Meme.jpg

Because opponents would complain about the 78-3 lopsided scores from his trusty, open receivers downfield lol. I wouldn't mind seeing it though hahaha.

Speaking of the Skins and lopsides scores remember that 2007 Pats/Skins game? OMG. I remember the Pats seemed to go into full on hate mode vs. the Redskins. lmao

I too hope to see Yates again...after 7 or 8 years when Schaub is done playing haha.

Schaub... hehe.. You need Yates on that WALL...

Where's jskinnz when you need him?.... I guess i'll fill in for him..

Dear God......

Kobe-Bryant-LeBron-James-Meme.jpg

We laugh now but wait until they manage to get him several of them so they can say he is the best ever.

MVPs/rings/Olympic gold medals....

Yep, they want Lebron to make a strong case for GOAT when is done.

RG3 could beat the Heat.

j/k

Honestly who is going to beat them in the playoffs? Who?

Hahaha oddly enough when he went to the Wizards game the other day they won their first game of this season...against the Heat. Lol and Suggs was in the crowd too...and he plays Griff next. What a strange omen hahaha. As for the Heat in the playoffs...maybe if LeBron trips over his shoelaces or disappears in the 4th quarter like he has been known to do they will beat themselves. A guy can only hope, right?

No chance... The Lakers are truly OLD. I really felt Brown was doing exactly what this OLD team needed.

Slow it down and play half court ball, and let Kobe get a shot. Whey all esle fails.

Wow... Run and gun with this OLD team ... bad move.

They should have stuck with Brown. That way if they made the finals they had a better story vs. the Heat and a guy who knows more about Lebron James.

This Lakers team is really starting to bug me.......I miss Phil.

Kobe is old and hogs the ball, Howard got shown up BY THE MAGIC for Gods sakes and Nash can't even get on the court. Gasol is soft and what else am I missing?

Speaking of the Skins and lopsides scores remember that 2007 Pats/Skins game? OMG. I remember the Pats seemed to go into full on hate mode vs. the Redskins. lmao

Lol, why not show the NFC who the real Conference is? haha

Hahaha oddly enough when he went to the Wizards game the other day they won their first game of this season...against the Heat. Lol and Suggs was in the crowd too...and he plays Griff next. What a strange omen hahaha. As for the Heat in the playoffs...maybe if LeBron trips over his shoelaces or disappears in the 4th quarter like he has been known to do they will beat themselves. A guy can only hope, right?

I honestly do think the Redskins can beat the Ravens.

What do you think?

I just don't know.....I go back and forth. This Ravens D might me too old and slow IMO.

Ravens/Lakers. Old. And. Slow.

Schaub... hehe.. You need Yates on that WALL...

Lol. Maybe we will take a chance and get another QB in this draft, if he's quality enough. Kubiak likes his TEs and QBs.

Where's jskinnz when you need him?.... I guess i'll fill in for him..

Dear God......

db299d55-237c-4b04-8d2b-578e833bc6da.jpg

I honestly do think the Redskins can beat the Ravens.

What do you think?

I just don't know.....I go back and forth. This Ravens D might me too old and slow IMO.

Ravens/Lakers. Old. And. Slow.

I think they will. Flacco is not the answer in Baltimore and that defense is not the same. Of course, whenever I root for another team outside the Texans, they seem to put out their worst outings and give up career days. I guess we'll find out Sunday! I won't have anything else to watch, since the boys are taking on the Patriots on MNF! :monkeydance: :dancing:

I think they will. Flacco is not the answer in Baltimore and that defense is not the same. Of course, whenever I root for another team outside the Texans, they seem to put out their worst outings and give up career days. I guess we'll find out Sunday! I won't have anything else to watch, since the boys are taking on the Patriots on MNF! :monkeydance: :dancing:

As for the Ravens it can be tough to call at times when they will show up and all on offense and I am still iffy on the Skins D but I don't know if Flacco can get it done either vs. them. If they lose this game they will be in desperation mode vs. Manning. However, I actually hate their defensive potential more against the run heavy speedy Redskins right now over Peyton's offense. *shrugs* I dunno.

See I don't care if Rg3 wins games. I don't even mind if they get to the playoffs but at the same time I am still going to favor the Giants unless they are eliminated. I will favor Houston as well until Indy can and if they can get the division back again too.

Please though for the love of Tebow, don't let the Cowboys win the East. It would be a waste of our time.

I don't think a WC can come from the East either right now. Looks like Seattle has the inside track with 3 home games left and Packers/Bears SHOULD get in. As for the 49ers they better watch out too.....not a huge fan at the moment seeing their fanbase go nuts over the QB switch.

Gotta admit that otter or whatever it is is pretty funny.

Now back to me trying to dislike you......

Hahaha! Out of likes today sir, but here you go! :thmup::D

No, you sound like someone who is in a cult. Note the word, cult, not Colt lol. No offense Jules but I know that you are better than resorting to cold sarcasm to prove a point. I would take Schaub and even Yates over 12 at this point..at least Yates already has a playoff win under his belt lol. Yeah, 12 is special...a rookie who is barely beating terrible competition. I will continue rooting for Griffin, not worshipping him...especially when he wins a Super Bowl before 12 does. How's that for a bold prediction? ;) I don't care much for his smile as much as his awesomeness, game winning mentality and propensity for NOT creating turnovers. But that's just me.

Hahah!!!! I would love to see Yates play for the Colts with this system. Talk about drafting #1 again. Orlavsky was better than Yates last year. I'd love to see a national poll titled "At this point, who would you take Andrew Luck or TJ Yates."

That would be a phenomenal one sided poll. However, you would technically have the right to be the minority in that one.

haha

As for the Ravens it can be tough to call at times when they will show up and all on offense and I am still iffy on the Skins D but I don't know if Flacco can get it done either vs. them. If they lose this game they will be in desperation mode vs. Manning. However, I actually hate their defensive potential more against the run heavy speedy Redskins right now over Peyton's offense. *shrugs* I dunno.

See I don't care if Rg3 wins games. I don't even mind if they get to the playoffs but at the same time I am still going to favor the Giants unless they are eliminated. I will favor Houston as well until Indy can and if they can get the division back again too.

Please though for the love of Tebow, don't let the Cowboys win the East. It would be a waste of our time.

I don't think a WC can come from the East either right now. Looks like Seattle has the inside track with 3 home games left and Packers/Bears SHOULD get in. As for the 49ers they better watch out too.....not a huge fan at the moment seeing their fanbase go nuts over the QB switch.

Yep, the first step of acceptance...haha just joking. You are right. If the Redskins manage to beat the Ravens they will come back with a vengeance agains the Broncos, who may already be overlooking them. I too root for the Giants in the East because I don't like the Eagles and the Cowboys...don't even get me started. They aren't going to be winning anything, that's for sure. As for the Bears, they lost Urlacher and Jennings for possibly the rest of the season...but never count them out when Cutler is at QB. I think Seattle is going to get in as well, so those three teams in the East better get their sheets (?) together and figure out who wants the division.

I do think it's wonderful though that through the course of this thread we have established that Andrew Luck is a Unitas/Elway/Favre/Moon hybrid.

I am glad we are making this sort of progress. People who catch up later in this thread are really going to appreciate the hard work myself, Q Boy and JD put in sorting all this tough stuff out for people.

You're all welcome.

Hahah!!!! I would love to see Yates play for the Colts with this system. Talk about drafting #1 again. Orlavsky was better than Yates last year. I'd love to see a national poll titled "At this point, who would you take Andrew Luck or TJ Yates."

That would be a phenomenal one sided poll. However, you would technically have the right to be the minority in that one.

haha

Hahaha, yeah, it would be. It wouldn't even be close lol. Heck, most of America would be like "Who the heck is T.J. Yates? Don't they mean JJ Yates? No, wait, his name is Watt..." haha

Hahaha, yeah, it would be. It wouldn't even be close lol. Heck, most of America would be like "Who the heck is T.J. Yates? Don't they mean JJ Yates? No, wait, his name is Watt..." haha

Now we should start up a Dan Orlavsky vs TJ Yates thread!!!! Bring it on!!!!

haha

I really did like your story with Yates. I picked you guys last year to beat the Bengals and Falcons in the regular season too actually. I love me an underdog at times. *sigh* So moving.

Now we should start up a Dan Orlavsky vs TJ Yates thread!!!! Bring it on!!!!

haha

The winner? Tim Tebow. :lol:

I really did like your story with Yates. I picked you guys last year to beat the Bengals and Falcons in the regular season too actually. I love me an underdog at times. *sigh* So moving.

Oh really? You should pick us to beat the Patriots then...please, we may need your help. haha Rudy! Rudy! Rudy!

Oh really? You should pick us to beat the Patriots then...please, we may need your help. haha Rudy! Rudy! Rudy!

Yeah I was really good at the Texans last year in so many games it was crazy. I even had the feeling we might upset the Texans at home on the short week.

I am not really picking games this year like last year. I am more giving my cousin advice. haha I swear he uses me since he is in college and has little time to research ahead of time. So I am kinda trying to figure out the Ravens and it is getting annoying with them. haha I had them losing to SD on an upset two a few weeks ago and what happens? 4th and freaking what?

Yeah I was really good at the Texans last year in so many games it was crazy. I even had the feeling we might upset the Texans at home on the short week.

I am not really picking games this year like last year. I am more giving my cousin advice. haha I swear he uses me since he is in college and has little time to research ahead of time. So I am kinda trying to figure out the Ravens and it is getting annoying with them. haha I had them losing to SD on an upset two a few weeks ago and what happens? 4th and freaking what?

Oh goodness...that cost me a game too. :facepalm: Watch them cruise through the playoffs and face the 49ers in the Super Bowl lol. Unpredictability can be a dangerous thing sometimes. But you really should re-enter the picking business....come on...you know you want to. We have gifts. :gift:

Excuses ...

Thats all you gave to say about that? really? while you conveniently ignore Manning himself had 29 turnovers his rookie year while fumbling 2 other times that were recovered by the offense), or about the fact that Peyton has had 7 other seasons of 15 or more interceptions or 5 other seasons of 15 or more turnovers

Oh goodness...that cost me a game too. :facepalm: Watch them cruise through the playoffs and face the 49ers in the Super Bowl lol. Unpredictability can be a dangerous thing sometimes. But you really should re-enter the picking business....come on...you know you want to. We have gifts. :gift:

Maybe next year again. I just try to help out my cousin at times this year for fun. So unpredictable this year at times.

I don't know about Baltimore but yeah we could be underlooking them too much here. People are picking on them in many threads.

I thought last year seemed more like their year though. They blew the title game and well they could have hosted the stupid thing if they had just beaten the Jaguars in the regular season I think. :facepalm: Who knows about them.

Maybe next year again. I just try to help out my cousin at times this year for fun. So unpredictable this year at times.

I don't know about Baltimore but yeah we could be underlooking them too much here. People are picking on them in many threads.

I thought last year seemed more like their year though. They blew the title game and well they could have hosted the stupid thing if they had just beaten the Jaguars in the regular season I think. :facepalm: Who knows about them.

Yeah. Guess we'll see. The AFC is a heckuva lot more unpredictable thus far than people thought it would be.

Yeah. Guess we'll see. The AFC is a heckuva lot more unpredictable thus far than people thought it would be.

Just wait till next year, maybe it will be even worse! I can't wait!

Just wait till next year, maybe it will be even worse! I can't wait!

Lol yep, the line-up should look something like this:

1. Dolphins

2. Jaguars

3. Chiefs

4. Browns

Colts and Bills should get the WC. haha

Lol yep, the line-up should look something like this:

1. Dolphins

2. Jaguars

3. Chiefs

4. Browns

Colts and Bills should get the WC. haha

I definitely agree with the Jags but I was thinking. Because they will get Tim Tebow I think we will see a heated AFC championship game between the Raiders and Jags.

1. Dolphins

2. Jags

3. Browns

4. Raiders

Texans and Cheifs earn wild card spots.

But the MVP will be Carson Palmer, leading the Raiders to a SB win and undefeated season.

Am I the only one lately who thinks the AFC looks stronger? *shrugs*

I might take Houston/NE/Denver over many NFC squads. Heck if the Falcons played Denver now I think Denver wins. If the Pats played the Cards now they might lay 60 on them.

Seattle is a tough one at home though....man.

SF looked like "the one" to me but are they? They might be but their fans are screaming at each other all the time putting in the inexperienced Kaep over Smith. Who knows how it works out this year and how far they go.

Heck right now I would not mind a rematch with the Bears. They got us week 1 when we still had name tags on.

The Giants are still the Giants and could come alive and go on a tear any time in the playoffs for all we know but will lightening strike two years in a row?

The Saints have become a mess without Payton and does anyone think Atlanta is going to the SB right now?

If the Packers are healthy they can be a load as usual but will they show up in the playoffs? Heck we beat them......they still can't run the ball well or protect Rodgers well. And the D is nothing scary.

I feel this could be a year the AFC could break through again......

I definitely agree with the Jags but I was thinking. Because they will get Tim Tebow I think we will see a heated AFC championship game between the Raiders and Jags.

1. Dolphins

2. Jags

3. Browns

4. Raiders

Texans and Cheifs earn wild card spots.

But the MVP will be Carson Palmer, leading the Raiders to a SB win and undefeated season.

Sounds about right. The resurgence of Carson will take the football world by storm...and Tebow will make the Jaguars relevant for the next ten years. Man how about that AFC?