Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• In another thread,  I said of Bechton that he's way, WAY too big for my comfort level.   He's been listed at 369 all season long.    My preference is 325 or less.   But I have to give the kid a shout-out.   Not only did he test exceptionally well for a big man of any size,  but especially his size,   but he also did so at....   359 pounds.   Seems the kid showed up 10 pounds lighter for the combine.    You gotta give credit where it is due.   He's still too big for my comfort level.    If he's this big now,  how big will he be in 5 years,  8 years,  10 years?    That scares me off.   But mad props to him for taking this seriously and showing up trying to be the best he can be.  
    • Me too. But I'd make that trade for Carr. LVR would probably want a 1st plus something else.    Wonder if Tell could play slot corner. He lined up in slot from S a decent amount of time in college, but a little concerned about his physicality. Would likely be great in coverage, but might get dozed when tackling.
    • If he's healthy, and at least 90% speed, I think he'd be in the mix immediately, and more than just depth. Willis is great in the box, but bad in coverage. I could see an immediate time share were Berry takes passing downs plus 3 saftey sets, and Willis plays on running downs and 3 safety sets. Similar to what they did with Willis and Geathers, but heavier use than Geathers. Berry has also played both FS and SS, although he settled in mostly at SS. Not sure his body would stand up to all SS work, especially in the box.   We averaged 2.3 Ss on the field at any time, so 30% of the time we have 3 safeties out there at once. Geathers would be the big loser in that scenario.    As FYI,  Out of 1037 snaps on D CG (SS) 537 KW (SS) 631 GO (FS) 288 MH (FS) 796 RM (FS) 134   Note - when Geathers was healthy, he typically had more sanps than Willis, even late in the year. 
    • Free agency starts in mid-March.   Draft is very late-April.   A gap of about 6 weeks.   Brady should be signed by someone long before the draft happens. 
    • FA comes first.  Brady would have made his decision by draft time.  More click bait. 
  • Members