Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Love tested very well   I think there is a very high likelihood that he goes in top 10   I think the top 4 QBs will ALL be gone before we pick    Do we give up a 2nd to position ourselves? ..... maybe.......
    • I'm big on DT too and agree it would elevate the entire D, especially the secondary. I still think 2018 may have been a peak for Kenny. I also think the entire D took a step back, but IMO a lot of it had to do with the D being on the field too much, the O not getting up on teams, and  playing too far of the LOS (DBs). We blitzed less too IIRC.
    • Agreed    Did you ever see P Manning or Luck taunt an opposing teams bench?   I have seen Rivers do it to us a few times.....   Rivers is a jerk that is sliding in talent and Father Time is knocking at his door   He is marginally better than JB, at this stage of his career......not 5 years ag.... better than JB still...... but is that 10% better, going to be 5% this year?   I just don’t see the value of a guy taking snaps away from a development QB   I would rather us lose some games as we build for future   At some point we will be trotting a young guy on the field that’s not quite ready.....   we will lose games......   Do you want this time now, or later?   This check HAS to be paid.... I think we have to bring in a QB in the draft, or a younger Vet (like Carr)      
    • His throwing mechanics looked odd to me.  I'm not sure how consistent of a thrower he will be with that arm motion.
    • Phillip Rivers  = Missing the playoffs Phillip Rivers  = Loosing a lot of your fan base Phillip Rivers  = To old to be effective Phillip Rivers  = Bad Fit   Just look at his history,  the only worse choice for a QB is Tom Brady.
  • Members

• NFLfan

NFLfan 8,420

• MikeCurtis

MikeCurtis 1,780

• EastStreet

EastStreet 3,681

• Holden89

Holden89 315

• SteelDragon

SteelDragon 453

• CoachLite