Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

A new light on Eagles poor season!

ColtsBlueFL

I ran across this nugget this evening. Eye opener!

** Phillies - Eagles

Think it has been a long time since the Philadelphia Eagles have won a game? This nugget puts their two-month run of ineptitude into proper perspective: Baseball's Phillies have won more recently than the Eagles. While the Eagles last won on Sept. 30 (a 19-17 triumph over the New York Giants), the Phillies last win came on Oct. 1 (a 2-0 victory) over the Washington Nationals). **

Hmmmm.......

Wow...they had such high expectations going into the season too. Haven't Philly fans gone through 100 total seasons with no championships? By that, I mean 25 seasons each for the Eagles, Phillies, Flyers, and 76ers

They've had more than there share of misery, but of course the Phillies won the WS recently (as much as it pains this Met's fan to write it).

I don't dislike the 76ers, and I didn't dislike the Eagles before Vick came along, and I only started disliking the Phillies when this current obnoxious group came along - but never-the-less at this point I'm not going to complain about any competition involving "which Philly team can win less often".

They've had more than there share of misery, but of course the Phillies won the WS recently (as much as it pains this Met's fan to write it).

I don't dislike the 76ers, and I didn't dislike the Eagles before Vick came along, and I only started disliking the Phillies when this current obnoxious group came along - but never-the-less at this point I'm not going to complain about any competition involving "which Philly team can win less often".

Oh yeah. Perhaps this stat was from a few years ago...

haha love the last part of your final sentence!

So much for those SB aspirations...they and the Cowboys are going to be at the bottom of the division for years to come, Griffin and Eli are going to be duking it out for a while.

Get rid of Garrett and perhaps Rob Ryan and you have a decent team in Dallas. The whole process by which Garrett came to the head coaching spot was a little fishy to me and Rob Ryan is part of the Ryan family...

Get rid of Garrett and perhaps Rob Ryan and you have a decent team in Dallas. The whole process by which Garrett came to the head coaching spot was a little fishy to me and Rob Ryan is part of the Ryan family...

Yes, the presence of Rob Ryan speaks for itself. That offense isn't going anywhere with Romo though, maybe they should make a trade for the newly benched Alex Smith...

Yes, the presence of Rob Ryan speaks for itself. That offense isn't going anywhere with Romo though, maybe they should make a trade for the newly benched Alex Smith...

I think Romo gets more blame than he deserves. Their O-line play has been subpar and there have been many times where his receivers haven't helped him out. He certainly isn't perfect, but I think they can make it work with him. An interesting choice would be Todd Haley for OC. I think Haley is only on a 1 year deal in Pittsburgh and things haven't gone superbly for him there. Perhaps he goes to Dallas where he can transform Romo into being more disciplined with the football and keep guys like Dez Bryant in check. That is, of course, assuming Garrett does not return. I can't see a situation where Garrett stays and they hire an OC

I think Romo gets more blame than he deserves. Their O-line play has been subpar and there have been many times where his receivers haven't helped him out. He certainly isn't perfect, but I think they can make it work with him. An interesting choice would be Todd Haley for OC. I think Haley is only on a 1 year deal in Pittsburgh and things haven't gone superbly for him there. Perhaps he goes to Dallas where he can transform Romo into being more disciplined with the football and keep guys like Dez Bryant in check. That is, of course, assuming Garrett does not return. I can't see a situation where Garrett stays and they hire an OC

A change of offense and scheme is the last thing Romo needs lol but I agree. Haley has not done well in Pittsburgh and I'm sure that Jones will make some significant changes in his coaching staff if (and when) the Cowboys don't make the postseason.