Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

No one is talking about Brady for MVP

Snowglobe

GREAT WORD

Quisling = the fascist collaborators in WW 2 that sided with the enemy once their ( allied ) country was invaded or helped set up for the invasion before it happened so u r only a quisling if u actually help the other team win

U R just a Benedict Arnold @ heart ( LOL ) but who love's u baby ,

KOJACK BABY , great show

Clever comeback there Barry. Great, so instead of being a traitor I am a defector who joins the opposition huh So, I have committed treason now have I? My autobiography will be a Pulitzer Prize landslinde best seller. Can either historian Doris Kearns Goodwin or David McCullough write my story please? Thanks :thmup: ...Well, at least I chose a premier NFL team that is a SB contender almost every season not say the Rams or the Browns right.

Well I know that VL, Yehoodi, GoPats, Flying Elvis, & Snowglobe will accept me into the Foxboro team fold right? haha

Do I get to choose my method of execution? I go with a full fledged firing squad myself...Or maybe I can run into a cathedral run all the way to the roof & yell sanctuary over & over again... :funny::lol:lmao

notre-dame-cathedral.jpg

firing_squad.gif

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clever comeback there Barry. Great, so instead of being a traitor I am a defector who joins the opposition huh So, I have committed treason now have I? My autobiography will be a Pulitzer Prize landslinde best seller. Can either historian Doris Kearns Goodwin or David McCullough write my story please? Thanks :thmup: ...Well, at least I chose a premier NFL team that is a SB contender almost every season not say the Rams or the Browns right.

Well I know that VL, Yehoodi, GoPats, Flying Elvis, & Snowglobe will accept me into the Foxboro team fold right? haha

Do I get to choose my method of execution? I go with a full fledged firing squad myself...Or maybe I can run into a cathedral run all the way to the roof & yell sanctuary over & over again... :funny::lol:lmao

notre-dame-cathedral.jpg

firing_squad.gif

Clever comeback , I had many growing up they were correct yet esoteric so became known as Barry's Technicalities ( actually my last name was used not my first but am hesitant to put full name up on a web site )

Vidkun Quisling led a Nowegion Coiup as the Germans rolled into Norway and with them set up a puppet Govt with him in charge

BB will never let u enter and take over with a coup

after the war he was execicutred by firing squad while claiming his innocence for the coup , murder, embezzleent, conspiring with Hitler , etc

he was then cremated after the execution

Do u really want to have his legacy ?????

The term Quisling is named after him

To give an example how bad he turned, in the 20's he help repatriate peolpe to their homeland after WW! with the League of nations & help with diplomatic reklations between England and Russia & helped in various humanitarian relief efforts but eventually resigned or was fired and was charged for using his positions to stael million from Russia in the black market and as a britsih spy , dont think ever proven conclusively

In other wirds , he had a sordid history of realtions that suited him at the time

Thats Not U

Oh so I don't count huh. Select traitor eh. :)

The more the merrier JJ! Sure, welcome abroad the Quisling train...Choo! Choo! All aboard! Foxboro here we come baby! Hey can 1 of my NE friends on here help us carry luggage when we arrive in Boston? Thanks. Just Kidding!!! A great historical city & sports town...Simply spectacular IMO! :thmup::flyingelvis:

newinterior.jpg

25_01_4---Acela--Boston-South-Station_web.jpg

The more the merrier JJ! Sure, welcome abroad the Quisling train...Choo! Choo! All aboard! Foxboro here we come baby! Hey can 1 of my NE friends on here help us carry luggage when we arrive in Boston? Thanks. Just Kidding!!! A great historical city & sports town...Simply spectacular IMO! :thmup::flyingelvis:

newinterior.jpg

Packem up, shipem Out , Did It To Peyton, u think u r less vulnerable ( LOL )

BTW Been to Boston Many a time years back, seen Pats at old stadium, Boston & surroundings are a great place,

Been much truck'n to worchester, & all of New England like Providence R.I. ETC. for Dead shows with my Boston childhood friend, Climbed Maine's Baxter state parks in Mointains bad slope called the cathedral in my healthy youth, great memories

Saw Eagles reunion at Worcester, mayn many more

Heck yeah, buddy... there's a lawn chair waiting at the tailgate with your name on it!

Change his name to Northester1 he's a blowin in

The more the merrier JJ! Sure, welcome abroad the Quisling train...Choo! Choo! All aboard!

Never Know once all loved ones gone from this area, maybe I'll Join U & go back east ,Mam I Miss It

I Found a fan here today who went to same H.s. As me in Brooklyn , NY , really brought back memories

Clever comeback , I had many growing up they were correct yet esoteric so became known as Barry's Technicalities ( actually my last name was used not my first but am hesitant to put full name up on a web site )

Vidkun Quisling led a Nowegion Coiup as the Germans rolled into Norway and with them set up a puppet Govt with him in charge

BB will never let u enter and take over with a coup

after the war he was execicutred by firing squad while claiming his innocence for the coup , murder, embezzleent, conspiring with Hitler , etc

he was then cremated after the execution

Do u really want to have his legacy ?????

The term Quisling is named after him

To give an example how bad he turned, in the 20's he help repatriate peolpe to their homeland after WW! with the League of nations & help with diplomatic reklations between England and Russia & helped in various humanitarian relief efforts but eventually resigned or was fired and was charged for using his positions to stael million from Russia in the black market and as a britsih spy , dont think ever proven conclusively

In other wirds , he had a sordid history of realtions that suited him at the time

Thats Not U

Thanks Barry. I appreciate that. :thmup: Maybe that's why I enjoy espionage novels so much. Burn the candle at both ends, keep everything close to the vest, & operate behind enemy lines like a double agent. In all seriousness though, my respect for both NE & Indianapolis is on identical footing and that will never change provided that the ownership and HC positions remain firmly intact with the same personnel that is.

Yes, I am quite familiar with the historical tale of Vidkun Quisling and his ultimate demise Barry. Hey, unlike Russian leader Leon Trotsky, who was assassinated on August 21, 1940, hopefully no one will receive a pick axe through their skull for being deemed a traitor right in this comedic little episode of NFL team allegiances right? :funny: Only teasing of course...Sometimes, history can be brutal & unflattering to say the least.

2kc37eaa6de4.gif

220px-Trotsky_Portrait.jpg

..Sometimes, history can be brutal & unflattering to say the least

Its plagued with many instances of such and destined to repeat , kinda scary world right now in fact

Thats all for awhile, ran out of likes 2nd day in row and have to send medical faxes Re blood test results just got

Never stops does it

newinterior.jpg

hehe..I don't think he knows I'm a NE fan who lives not so far from the stadium. :huthut:

Heck yeah, buddy... there's a lawn chair waiting at the tailgate with your name on it!

Packem up, shipem Out , Did It To Peyton, u think u r less vulnerable ( LOL )

BTW Been to Boston Many a time years back, seen Pats at old stadium, Boston & surroundings are a great place,

:funny: Thanks GOPats! I appreciate that buddy. :thmup: And yes Barry, if Peyton got a pick slip from INDY no one is "bulletproof" & protected in the NFL anymore. Not every the Great Tom Brady...So sad & so wrong IMO.

Yup Boston as a city is 1 of a kind no question. Darn nice people there too. The 3 best historical cities in my mind are Boston, Philadelphia, & Washington D.C. Connecticut is not bad either. I'm a history buff by trade. Plus, Boston has 1 of the best public transportation systems in the world too. You never need a car to get around. It's really remarkable IMO.

:funny: Thanks GOPats! I appreciate that buddy. :thmup: And yes Barry, if Peyton got a pick slip from INDY no one is "bulletproof" & protected in the NFL anymore. Not every the Great Tom Brady...So sad & so wrong IMO.

Yup Boston as a city is 1 of a kind no question. Darn nice people there too. The 3 best historical cities in my mind are Boston, Philadelphia, & Washington D.C. Connecticut is not bad either. I'm a history buff by trade. Plus, Boston has 1 of the best public transportation systems in the world too. You never need a car to get around. It's really remarkable IMO.

Not to mention an intellectual mecca, one thing bad though LOGAN AIRPORT is one crazy place but hey, i used Kennedy & La Quadia enough and used Logan so can handle if have to, We'll go as buddies toast the teams , the towns , the people and the founding fathers beliefs as we pass over Concorde and later visit Paul Reverses shop etc etc, as Teddy R. would say Bully For Them

Change his name to Northester1 he's a blowin in
Its plagued with many instances of such and destined to repeat , kinda scary world right now in fact Thats all for awhile, ran out of likes 2nd day in row and have to send medical faxes Re blood test results just got Never stops does it[/b]

lmao Yeah Barry, I better change my favorite soup from chicken and dumplings to Clam chowder too and I can eat seafood for next to nothing now right? Sweet!

Yes, unfortunately, there is always something going on that demands our attention...That's when you know you are on vacation...Even your problems can't find you. :spit: Nice!

I'll bet that Eagles concert was amazing too!!!

lmao Yeah Barry, I better change my favorite soup from chicken and dumplings to Clam chowder too and I can eat seafood for next to nothing now right? Sweet!

Yes, unfortunately, there is always something going on that demands our attention...That's when you know you are on vacation...Even your problems can't find you. :spit: Nice!

I'll bet that Eagles concert was amazing too!!!

Eagles were, worcester had a nice Venue, though been awhile

Love Boston Clam Chowder & Driving up the coast for Maine Lobster right at a restaurant on a pier as the boats come in

Not to mention an intellectual mecca, one thing bad though LOGAN AIRPORT is one crazy place but hey, i used Kennedy & La Quadia enough and used Logan so can handle if have to, We'll go as buddies toast the teams , the towns , the people and the founding fathers beliefs as we pass over Concorde and later visit Paul Reverses shop etc etc, as Teddy R. would say Bully For Them

I'm always up for a field trip man! We'll drop by & visit VL, Yehoodi, GoPats, Flying Elvis, Snowglobe & whoever else you want to Barry... :thmup: Sounds awesome though.

Too busy right now though. A cool idea though. :dancing:

fieldTrip.jpg

And no QB has ever won a SB with two different teams.. and Peytons on track to do just that.. :neener:

I'm hoping that #18 pulls that 1 off before he retires too Broncolt!

Fine, let the great Tom Brady win 4 SuperBowls; just let Peyton be the 1st QB to win 2 SBs with 2 different NFL franchises. That's all I ask.

Well that, & a cute redhead as long as we're asking...Too greedy? Well, I had to give it a shot right? Shoot for the brass ring & all right... haha

Eagles were, worcester had a nice Venue, though been awhile

Love Boston Clam Chowder & Driving up the coast for Maine Lobster right at a restaurant on a pier as the boats come in

Some nice memories there Barry. Just don't ask me to eat a bunch of Maine lobster & then go out on a large fishing yacht with ya immediately afterward. Thanks. Hey, maybe we will see horror author Stephen King & box office actor Matt Damon there too. Damon was great in those Jason Bourne movies!

The-Bourne-Supremacy.jpg

hehe..I don't think he knows I'm a NE fan who lives not so far from the stadium. :huthut:

Don't feel bad JJ...I'm already a displaced INDY fan living in WI; I like you also admire & respect NE tremendously as well...What's a few more thousand miles...Both teams are definitely worth viewing as often as possible despite a major geographic glitch or 2 in my book any day of the week. I just wish Peyton, Tom, & Andrew were just a tad closer to 1 another that's all.

Satellite technology is a god send let me tell ya! Pizza, technology, & NFL football...Equals utopian perfection baby...Yes!!! ;) :worthy: :thmup:

The last MVP to win a Super Bowl was Kurt Warner in 1999. Peyton can have the MVP and Brady can have his 4th SB. :)

Hey southwest, you'll have to come to my neck of the woods to see Stephen King. He lives just a few miles from me. :eek:

Now, here's the real question Flying Elvis...Does Mr. King get a ton of trick or treaters at his house during Halloween or does he scare all the children & people away with scary ghost stories? Maybe he lets Christine & Cugo chase them off his front porch/lawn too...Boo!

I remember several years back when I read about a woman who struck Mr. King with a car while he was walking. Can you imagine the bad karma that would create? Find a Catholic Priest ASAP...

1-800-Demonic-Exorcism...Just kidding!!!

stephen_king_writer.jpg

Now, here's the real question Flying Elvis...Does Mr. King get a ton of trick or treaters at his house during Halloween or does he scare all the children & people away with scary ghost stories? Maybe he lets Christine & Cugo chase them off his front porch/lawn too...Boo!

stephen_king_writer.jpg

That's a great question southwest. I heard he used to have a haunted house on Halloween but too many people were showing up, as you could imagine, and that became a nightmare in itself, so he stopped.

The last MVP to win a Super Bowl was Kurt Warner in 1999. Peyton can have the MVP and Brady can have his 4th SB. :)

Hey southwest, you'll have to come to my neck of the woods to see Stephen King. He lives just a few miles from me. :eek:

I really don't care what order they transpire in the Manning/Brady outcome just as long as both realities come to pass eventually FE. [by pass, I mean 4 SBs vs 2 SBs and making NFL history in both cases naturally. MVP Awards don't concern me, but Championship Rings sure as heck do.] :goodluck::D

Regarding Stephen King, he seems like a nice fella on TV. I've seen him interviewed several times and the guy is 1 fascinating character IMO. Definitely a guy, you never want to royally tick off. :beg::Yikes:

I wonder what his tombstone will say? "Am I really gone? No, just dormant and quiet for now"... O.o:hide:

I really don't care what order they transpire in the Manning/Brady outcome just as long as both realities come to pass eventually FE. :goodluck::D

Regarding Stephen King, he seems like a nice fella on TV. I've seen him interviewed several times & the guy is 1 fascinating character IMO. Definitely a guy, you never want to royally tick off. :beg::Yikes:

I wonder what his tombstone will say? "Am I really gone? No, just dormant & quiet for now"... O.o:hide:

Here's a funny story I heard from a coworker who was in a video store a few years ago. My coworker was waiting in line when the person in front a him said to the cashier "Stephen King didn't write The Shawshank Redemption." A voice from behind him exclaimed "I most certainly did!" He turned around and there was Stephen King renting a movie.

I remember several years back when I read about a woman who struck Mr. King with a car while he was walking. Can you imagine the bad karma that would create? Find a Catholic Priest ASAP...

1-800-Demonic-Exorcism...Just kidding!!!

Too late. The driver of the car who struck Stephen King died mysteriously a year later. http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=115390&page=1#.ULalPobfBh4

That's a great question southwest. I heard he used to have a haunted house on Halloween but too many people were showing up, as you could imagine, and that became a nightmare in itself, so he stopped.

Now, I'll bet Stephen King put on a great show/haunted house! It's kinda sad though to think that the master of fright, fear, & horror had to stop the annual production though. :sigh:

But, I can certainly understand what a logistical nightmare it would be not to mention a larger than life hassle to create & pull off every single year. I can see why King stopped doing it. Lawsuits, crowds, and all that time involved to top the previous year's haunted house.

Too late. The driver of the car who struck Stephen King died mysteriously a year later. http://abcnews.go.co...=1#.ULalPobfBh4

Great job on the fast followup to this tragic tale Flying Elvis! :thmup:

"King chided prosecutors for making a deal that did not include any jail time and did not permanently revoke [bryan] Smith’s license." If Mr. Smith had served a minor sentence, he'd probably be alive today. Stephen King has some serious pull with spirits on the "other side." Just Kidding! Don't mess with 1 of their very own man! There's gonna be supernatural consequences... :thinking::peek: :scared:

Don't feel bad JJ...I'm already a displaced INDY fan living in WI; I like you also admire & respect NE tremendously as well...What's a few more thousand miles...Both teams are definitely worth viewing as often as possible despite a major geographic glitch or 2 in my book any day of the week. I just wish Peyton, Tom, & Andrew were just a tad closer to 1 another that's all.

Satellite technology is a god send let me tell ya! Pizza, technology, & NFL football...Equals utopian perfection baby...Yes!!! ;) :worthy: :thmup:

ummm. No SW, I AM a Patriot fan and have been since the 60's :)

Here's a funny story I heard from a coworker who was in a video store a few years ago. My coworker was waiting in line when the person in front a him said to the cashier "Stephen King didn't write The Shawshank Redemption." A voice from behind him exclaimed "I most certainly did!" He turned around and there was Stephen King renting a movie.
you are welcome into the fold anytime there my man . . . :thmup:

:lol: That is a great story Flying Elvis! Of all the people to accuse of having a ghost writer...What a scary notion eh? Seems kind of poetic in an artistic license kind of way if you sat back & think about it. :scratch:

Thank you Yehoodi. I really appreciate the offer. NE fans are A Okay in my book. :thmup: The Patriots run a great franchise that I will always respect. Even if you did steamroll the Colts recently, your city is awesome & football team is at the top of the mountain peak of Mt. Everest. Anybody who says otherwise is lying; but the Colts are on their way back. We don't want you to get lonely at the plateau NE. :rock:

ummm. No SW, I AM a Patriot fan and have been since the 60's :)

Sorry JJ; my mistake. Oops! Apparently, there is only 1 traitor/defector on this Colts Forum blog AKA SW1. HA! HA! Not really! Do I at least get to eat 1 last supper on Death row?

Steak, potatoes, & lemon chiffon cake sounds delicious to me. Thanks.

white-cake-with-lemon-chiffon.jpg

Being the rebellious villain is so much more fun. Playing the beloved hero is overrated IMO. :yahoo:

Major bummer...That piece of lemon chiffon cake looks better than anything I have in the refrigerator right now & I'm famished. Oh well, it's been both educational & entertaining everyone. Thank you for appeasing my warped sense of humor & for all your witty comebacks too.

Thanks NE for destroying Rex Ryan & the bombastic, loud mouth NY Jets last week BTW. :thmup: Now go & demolish the Dolphins too will ya. Thanks Bill & Tom. :disco: :manning: :flyingelvis:

We need a symbol on here for the Grey Hoodie too IMO.

And no QB has ever won a SB with two different teams.. and Peytons on track to do just that.. :neener:

I don't see the Broncos beating either the Patriots or the Texans. The Patriots won with ease, despite your protestations. As JJ and I have both said, neither one of us felt one bit of alarm throughout that entire game. Easiest game perhaps ever against a Manning-led team.

Major bummer...That piece of lemon chiffon cake looks better than anything I have in the refrigerator right now & I'm famished. Oh well, it's been both educational & entertaining everyone. Thank you for appeasing my warped sense of humor & for all your witty comebacks too.

Thanks NE for destroying Rex Ryan & the bombastic, loud mouth NY Jets last week BTW. :thmup: Now go & demolish the Dolphins too will ya. Thanks Bill & Tom. :disco: :manning: :flyingelvis:

We need a symbol on here for the Grey Hoodie too IMO.

I would hope scoring 49 on Rex and his keystone cops is worth at least a years "keep your mouth closed" but I'm not counting on it.:)

I would hope scoring 49 on Rex and his keystone cops is worth at least a years "keep your mouth closed" but I'm not counting on it. :)

Rex Ryan is a talented DC, but I agree 100% JJ just like his daddy Buddy...Rex can't be stopped from putting his foot in his mouth. Ironic when you consider that foot fetish fiasco a few years back.