Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Bills Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay....Im confused on something. I know I just saw Bob Sanders on the sideline after the game today and I googled where is bob sanders now and it said he still played for the Colts. (dated Oct 2012) I checked the roster because I know the Colts cut him. So, can someone please fill me in on whats going on. He was not in uniform but just a long sleeved Colts t-shirt. Thanks for clearing this up for me.

Okay....Im confused on something. I know I just saw Bob Sanders on the sideline after the game today and I googled where is bob sanders now and it said he still played for the Colts. (dated Oct 2012) I checked the roster because I know the Colts cut him. So, can someone please fill me in on whats going on. He was not in uniform but just a long sleeved Colts t-shirt. Thanks for clearing this up for me.

Appears that he retired if you go to the NFL.com webpage and click on Historical Players and type his name in

Colts win!!!

7-4! Who would have thought?!?

Obviously NOT YOU...if you go back to tons of your early posts before the season you continually said "the colts won't win more than a few games...blah blah blah".

Nice to see some of you NAYSAYERS coming around to what the reality was NOW back before the season started.