Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Friday Injury Report

cjwhiskers

good news...Donald Brown ....full practice...

Cory Redding,,,,full practice.. Dwight Freeney/.full practice....

..and unless I missed something..no offensive linemen on the injury list.... :thmup:

looks like Vonate and Fleener wont play but they havent played the last 3 weeks..right.....?

..we'll need Vontae in Detroit...obviously....

.....But this is one of our best injury reports.. Sunday could be one of our best games of the season

No way to know for sure if a good deal or not until a year or 2 down the line but a shutdown corner with no real injury history for a mid second round pick well worth the trade. With Colts likely a playoff team this season Davis play in those playoff games will go a long way determing his worth.

Mike Chappell@mchappell51

#colts Bruce Arians: Vontae Davis did not practice today. will be a game-time decision.

Phillip B Wilson@pwilson24

@sportsworld15 Redding has told me he will play. I'm not sure about Fleener. Tend to doubt him because they added TE to roster.

Phil Richards@PhilRichards6

Guess here is Davis (knee) doesn't play, Fleener (shoulder) does and Redding (hip) does for sure. #Colts

http://blogs.indystar.com/philb/2012/11/23/colts-injury-report-who-plays-who-sits-vs-bills/

just saw this on rotoworld.. I say keep them out if their not 100%.

Coby Fleener - TE - Colts

Coby Fleener (shoulder) is questionable for Week 12.

Fleener was limited in all three practices this week, and is probably less than 50-50 to suit up against the Bills. He should be good for Week 13, however. Even if Fleener does take the field this weekend, Dwayne Allen is the only Colts' tight end with any current fantasy value.