Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Practice Squad So Far

Coffeedrinker

All teams.

Glad to see Tepper and Ogbu on there. I think both could turn into players for the Colts next year. With so few olineman Tepper may be called up this year.

Several people called Gilreath.

Mathews and Williams surprised me. Mathews because I didn't think he was eligible (obviously I was incorrect) and Williams because I don't recall him doing anything in the preseason. I guess he practiced well.

Hopefully, we will see Kirkpatrick on there in the next day or two. I thought he did well at center when he played.

well its not how many games he suited up for, its how many games he was actually in

It's number of games on the active roster. Unless it changed with the new CBA it's 9 games on the active roster or 6 games in a row, in one season. I guess I didn't look, I thought he was on the active roster starting week 10 last year.

Either way, I'm glad the Colts were able to keep him, he shows some flashes but he needs better consistency.

It's number of games on the active roster. Unless it changed with the new CBA it's 9 games on the active roster or 6 games in a row, in one season. I guess I didn't look, I thought he was on the active roster starting week 10 last year.

Either way, I'm glad the Colts were able to keep him, he shows some flashes but he needs better consistency.

Yeah I was pleasantly surprised to see Matthews there because like you, I didn't think he was eligible. I would rather he be on the active roster more than 4RB's and a FB, or 4 TE's but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.