Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Patriots Game Day Thread

We have to test the deep pass here. can sit and hope to get points... running has been effective so far maybe PA here??

Alright no big deal, we took a punch with the Punt Return, still a tie game, keep composure and regroup and stop them the next time

Well so far losing the ST play. gotta put some points up this drive. we had been solid on punt coverage all year. our first lapse bad timing.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I agree with what you say about the South with the exception of the Jaguars. I really do believe they're going to be abysmal this year, there is just a lack of talent across the board. That defense is nothing similar to the 2017 or even 2018 teams - if they're going to be competitive they can't trade Fournette (which they're rumoured to be looking at doing), and they're going to be counting on numerous rookies (Chaission, Henderson) to fill MASSIVE shoes (no more Ramsey, Smith, Bouye, Campbell, Ngokoue, Church, Gipson - all gone). Unless somebody is on the Minshew mania train I can't really understand why people still credit their current defense. 
    • I agree. Tough division with the exception of the Jags. Though I expect the Colts to surge late and be a serious competitor in the playoffs. 
    • Ravens Steelers Browns Bengals
    • The title of the thread said comparison. It did not say who was better.  No matter what you think of Lewis, Leonard has better overall numbers than Lewis did his first two seasons.     
    • The statement wasn't about talent. It was about character. Ray Lewis’ participation in a gang style murder is what I’m talking about. He squeezed out of the consequences for that act because of a “NFL Star dazzled” jury. Yes, Ray Lewis was an amazing talent on the field. And yes, he was a very bad guy off the field. Totally different issues. 
  • Members

• ehsan

ehsan 0

Rookie
    • Mr.Debonair

Mr.Debonair 2,366

• AZColtsAmbassador

AZColtsAmbassador 8

• SteelCityColt

SteelCityColt 8,447

Moderators
    • danlhart87