Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Patriots Game Day Thread

Great job by Freeman staying with Welker, I still think he is our best Cover Linebacker

Those are the mismatches they want. No LB on the Colts can cover Gronk.

Conner is baddddddddddddddddddd when asked to drop back I thought we would figure that out by now

Imagine that, Linkenbach back where he belongs and we can run it down New Englands throats at least to this point. Is Brown out today?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• This could be a interesting game if TY comes back. Adding TY in there with Inman along with pascal and Johnson could really give us some fire power. Saints won’t be able to game plan for that because it’s not on tape. Could be a very fun game win or lose.   Inman mentioned he has kept in touch with Reich also and told him he would end up back here. Seems Reich wanted him back.  jac
    • I don't think any of the "draft a new QB" crowd will cheer for another team if we don't draft a QB come April.
    • I think the coaches see Jacoby as the #1 QB for next year. They see Chad Kelly as the #3 QB.   If Jacoby is the #1 for next year, then they will keep playing him and provide him with more live game experience.   If they played Chad Kelly at all this year, they would be feeding into the frenzy and undermine JB's position as the unquestioned #1 QB. I don't think we see Chad Kelly play until next preseason.
    • IMO, and I know a lot of folks won't agree, but I think rookie QB success hinges not only on talent, but perhaps more the situation (team, scheme, roster, FO) that a rook lands in. Sure, some are so talented they overcome anything (and some won't succeed anywhere), but I think many QBs either flourish or whither depending on where they land. For instance, do you think Brady would end up being who we know now if he ended up anywhere else?   I say all this because I think Indy in it's current status (OL, FO, environment) is a lot more conducive, and actually increases the success potential of a QB. I do agree Manning is a 1%, but I think we can get close to Luck if not better better, more than 10% of the time. Every year I see a great prospect get ruined by landing with a bad team, and every year it seems like we see a not so great prospect play pretty well who landed in a good spot.   I think the 2020 class is actually pretty good, and I see 4-5 guys that could be quality QBs. I think 1 or 2 of them stand a good chance to be as good as Luck if they land in the right place.   As far as Kelly is concerned, I don't care about a squeaky clean image to be honest. As long as he doesn't screw up and doesn't act a fool, I'd be fine with him, and don't care about his past or image. I really don't want to be looked at as the "nice" franchise.
    • Luck and TY and bffs. No way its a shot a him. Some of you guys are ridiculous. 
  • Members

• gspdx

gspdx 430

• deedub75

deedub75 1,187

• Los1sol

Los1sol 0

Rookie
    • coltsfanej

coltsfanej 253

• Blindside

Blindside 30