Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Patriots Game Day Thread

I coach a team and i run that same reverse play Edleman broke... play works EVERY time.

"60 percent of the time, it works everytime."

his bears game and jets games were worse he threw no tds versus jets

True! But it doesn't erase the other part sadly....

Nice first post.

Sorry... I had this same name on the last forum.. Just been lurking since then.

I just dont understand the over-the-top negativity and pessimism. This game was always a long shot. It would have been great to get the upset, but what is important is that the team continues to get better each week. Rookies are going to make mistakes.

I coach a team and i run that same reverse play Edleman broke... play works EVERY time.

interesting

Wonder why Tom is still out there?

Little man syndrome or something? I get making a statement, but why risk anything when this game is over.

I just dont understand the over-the-top negativity and pessimism. This game was always a long shot. It would have been great to get the upset, but what is important is that the team continues to get better each week. Rookies are going to make mistakes.

agreed

Wonder why Tom is still out there?

Little man syndrome or something? I get making a statement, but why risk anything when this game is over.

He's paid to play QB for the NE Patriots.

The Colts could feel free to, I don't know, stop them?

This is tough to watch, but have people really forgotten that we were 2-14 last year? Yes this team has shown flashes of greatness and there is a lot to be excited about, but a rookie team, missing their head coach - getting blown out by NE isnt exactly a shocker or something to hang our heads about. We all (well, those of us who are honest) knew this was a possibility.

Learn from the mistakes and get better.

Exactly. Thank you.

He's paid to play QB for the NE Patriots.

The Colts could feel free to, I don't know, stop them?

What does that have to do with what I said? Lol.

I just questioned why risk an injury when this game is so blatantly over? Why are you acting like I said something about them running up the score? I just think they are clearly trying to send a message to us and the league, and I question if that's the smartest/safest decision.

Also backup QBs get payed as well, and are conveniently available for situations just like this one haha.

Sorry... I had this same name on the last forum.. Just been lurking since then.

Go check my score prediction whre I say - 'if we lose turnover battle' in the thread, it's only a little worse in real life than i predicted. But I don't have to like the poor play and decisions our rookies make. I just understand and sometimes expect them. Just don't want them. :)

What does that have to do with what I said? Lol.

I just questioned why risk an injury when this game is so blatantly over? Why are you acting like I said something about them running up the score? I just think they are clearly trying to send a message to us and the league, and I question if that's the smartest/safest decision.

Also backup QBs get payed as well, and are conveniently available for situations just like this one haha.

Ah, misinterpreted what you wrote. Sorry, I'm mad.

I'd have liked to see Brady at least get his uniform dirty today.

DANG! Looks nearly like a Basketball score! Remember the story of Samson and Delilah? She cut his hair and he lost his power...and look how many Colts shaved their heads...JUST SAYING!

(don't get yer knickers in a knot, i know why they did it i'm only funnin')

The future is on the field... Mallett!!

Mallett vs Luck is the future.

Ah, misinterpreted what you wrote. Sorry, I'm mad.

I'd have liked to see Brady at least get his uniform dirty today.

haha naw I probably could have phrased my thoughts more clearly, but I know it's the NFL. It's not a league for making friends and playing nice. You don't want them to score you stop them. Period.

I've just never understood how the advantages outplay the risks when you keep starters in when games are decided. Not just the Pats either. I thought the same thing about us when Freeney got hurt before our Saints Superbowl.

haha naw I probably could have phrased my thoughts more clearly, but I know it's the NFL. It's not a league for making friends and playing nice. You don't want them to score you stop them. Period.

I've just never understood how the advantages outplay the risks when you keep starters in when games are decided. Not just the Pats either. I thought the same thing about us when Freeney got hurt before our Saints Superbowl.

agreed